New Topic  Reply to Topic
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 09/16/2004 :  4:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have a website at http://www.getdrastic.com/ . Its an online store and there is a companion site in the works that will have some of my graf exploits and stories, flicks and showcase work im doing now. So Im looking for feedback , tell me what you think, good or bad.

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 09/17/2004 :  3:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Drastic

I have a website at http://www.getdrastic.com/ . Its an online store and there is a companion site in the works that will have some of my graf exploits and stories, flicks and showcase work im doing now. So Im looking for feedback , tell me what you think, good or bad.

NICE SITE THANKS FOR ADDING THE ABC WEB SITE. I WISH YOU MUCH SUCESS.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2004 :  11:42:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yo Flash,

Anytime, it was Trix and ABC that got me hooked on this graf stuff. ALso it was good to see you guys up at the Meeting of STyles walls.
Stay Up
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2004 :  1:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yo Flash,

Anytime, it was Trix and ABC that got me hooked on this graf stuff. ALso it was good to see you guys up at the Meeting of STyles walls.
Stay Up

TRIXSTER IS THE MAN. HE WILL GET ANYBODY HOOKED ON THIS.

Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  8:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
is dis da same ol school drastic from durin da ufg,thc era? if so...what em ups meng? let's paint.

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  8:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The One and Only =)...UFG was my second coming and you know I'm about ready for a third.

Edited by - Drastic on 10/06/2004 8:55:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fine39

USA
513 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2004 :  11:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wasup Drastic? Got an old flic of you from a meeting at Wentworth. If you don't want it in here, let me know and I'll remove it.

Peace,

Fine39

a.k.a. Deface -- PUMA & X-MEN crews.
Go to Top of Page

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2004 :  02:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You know... i already got that pic from your site =)...i got the one with my tag too when i used to be in TAC and went bombing with Mick and Noise. Its cool...brought back alot of memories. Im about 40 lbs heavier now ;) tell me if you or anyone has anymore...im looking for copies of any of my old pics or peices. Back in the day i didnt realize how much i would want them now. So now i got an ongoing project trying to compile any of my old piece pics and such. I'm especially looking for a pic of my BAKER piece(it said "Bon apetit" on the side had a some fresh baked bread coming out an oven...lol) i did it on the permission wall behind the alderman's office right on Montrose in uptown. It was in and alley and about a block south of Truman College. Im hoping someone has it....cuz it came out fresh and it was freestyle. It got buffed before i had a chance to take pics

Some people dont know Ian and Trane are the same....and there that cool cat goes next to shaggy... I knew them better than Ickie...I remember him being a cool cat too.
Stay up

Edited by - Drastic on 10/07/2004 02:45:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

Fine39

USA
513 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2004 :  10:47:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Drastic, ask and you shall receive. This pic was taken right after the other one.

Unfortunately, those are the only three pics I have that have you or your work in them.

I'm about 40 lbs. heavier now too. Whattayagonnado?

Take care,

Finer

Go to Top of Page

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2004 :  2:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice...I almost forgot i used to get up ....a little =O...
Thanks 39 email me...i have something special for you.
I have a few more. Anybody talk to Pengo? I know he has a bunch but I havent been able to catch up with that guy.

The 1st is the first time i went painting with Deep(around 1990) this is before UFG was created.

2nd is during ufg times (1992-93)

TripleXXX and Literary Explosion(downstairs)Milwaukie & Damen. About 1992 also.

Edited by - Drastic on 10/07/2004 3:55:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Fine39

USA
513 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  12:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nice...I almost forgot i used to get up ....a little =O...
Thanks 39 email me...i have something special for you.
I have a few more. Anybody talk to Pengo? I know he has a bunch but I havent been able to catch up with that guy.

The 1st is the first time i went painting with Deep(around 1990) this is before UFG was created.

2nd is during ufg times (1992-93)

TripleXXX and Literary Explosion(downstairs)Milwaukie & Damen. About 1992 also.

Nice pics! O.K., I'll hit you up tomorrow.

Peace,

Finer39er

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  09:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
is that HATE in the flick with the guys walking???

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  5:36:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....no flash.....it is not...............i have seen all four...........but mace never met him.........he used to do red line outsides......that i know...........mace got up...on the red......CAR CREW......was there.......and now we are here.....FLASH MAN//////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  5:52:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its Trane shaggy ickie and me. Wentworth meeting
LordEgorOne email me

Edited by - Drastic on 10/08/2004 5:54:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2004 :  6:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...thought that was mace...........i have met ickie.......at okies......house....ickie......was a cool lil bro........hope he is still around/////////maybe he wrote mace????...cause we all used many names......back in the day............red line old skoolers...CAR CREW ...CIRCLE C..............CIRCLE C////////////////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2004 :  12:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote

I have caps for sale....orange dots....new york thins....get in touch

Edited by - Drastic on 09/20/2010 12:42:47 PM
Go to Top of Page

gummyworm-bigperm
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
475 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2004 :  6:38:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how much for a 100 bag of pink dots

im a hater of new age graffiti
sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me
DOVERMEN PINCHER
Go to Top of Page

Drastic
Gold Dot

USA
56 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2004 :  08:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Drastic's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gummyworm-bigperm

how much for a 100 bag of pink dots

no pinks....i have German Orange Dots - 100 = 18$ and New York Thins - 100 = 10$

Edited by - Drastic on 10/31/2004 09:45:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

LORDEGORONE
Orange Dot

Ethiopia
591 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2004 :  11:57:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit LORDEGORONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
bet drastic....ill hit u up on da email tip dis weekend aight....and i do know dat pengo goes to this church up by my neck of da woods....maybe i can get my boy opek.dte to get some contact info on him aight....other than that....definitely we'll get in touch aight...so we can try to arrange a mini collabo....peace.......eg1

"It used to be for the fame, now it's just for the love of it!" THEE NATURAL BORN TOY KILLAH.......1986-INFINITY.......YOU HAVE ONE STYLE, I HAVE PLENTY!!! ANELITEKLIQUE...........INNER GALACKTICK FUNKITRONZ....FILTHY...I'M THE REASON UR IN THIS SEASON.
Go to Top of Page

MSK
Blue Dot

USA
938 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  03:20:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool site, sell sell sell sell

T.D.S
Go to Top of Page

MSK
Blue Dot

USA
938 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2004 :  03:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's cool, is there any way you can get rid of the sub-domain.....??
If you got the shopping cart software and the server/web space, design your own *.asp or *.php pages......do your own set-up through paypal or whatever cash transaction service.....and still keep the cafe service.....

for those that want to run your own domain from home....or have your domain re-directed to another server back to your house.....check out www.dynu.com

they offer a unique service for directing your dns information to your server,,,,,by software that checks out your dynamic IP address every three minutes......offering free sub-domains....registration....if having full control is your thing...keep this option in mind

M-Kidd

T.D.S
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000