WIN

PEAD1 PD1 IWM
"dont sweat tha technique"
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2005 :  9:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NICE FLICKS HOMIES......

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  12:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PLEASE DONT TELL ME SOMEONE DECIDED TO COME OUT WITH ANOTHER ACW CREW....
ONLY TRUE ACW CREW IS OLDSCHOOL ACW.......
CAN I GET AN AMEN?????

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  05:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
AAAAAAAAMENDAMN ITS TO EARLY TO BE AT WORK

quote:
Originally posted by AERO

PLEASE DONT TELL ME SOMEONE DECIDED TO COME OUT WITH ANOTHER ACW CREW....
ONLY TRUE ACW CREW IS OLDSCHOOL ACW.......
CAN I GET AN AMEN?????

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

c3po_madeulook
Gold Dot

95 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  10:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YOU DO KNOW THE ESK ESC OR ANY OTHER COMBINATION THERE OF IS TAKEN BY MY BROTHER WHO DIED ON THE TRACKS WRITING THAT NAME ,RITE! DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS INTO SOMETHING ELSE YOU f**kIN PIECE OF sh*t . YOU CANNOT WRITE ESK-O I'M NOT ASKING I'M TELLING YOU . HAVE SOME f**kIN RESPECT FOR THE DEAD . YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING THAT LONG SO IT SHOULDNT BOTHER YOU. I'M NOT GOING TO BUDGE ON THIS ONE,IF YOU DO NOT STOP ,I WILL MAKE YOU STOP ITS 10;04AM ,BY TOMMORROW I WILL HAVE YOUR INFO AND WILL CALL YOUR HOUSE AND ASK YOU POLITELY, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU PERSONALLY , THIS IS BUSINESS . BUT IF YOU ACT LIKE A JAGG OFF , YOU WILL DEAL WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MADE U LOOK AND WILL GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED BY EVERY ONE OF US .DO YOU UNDERSTAND. I WILL HUNT DOWN EVERY THING YOU'VE EVER DONE AND DISS IT.I WILL MAKE YOUR GRAFF CAREER DISAPPEAR, AND BLACK BALL YOUR ASS FROM THE SCENE. YOU DON'T THINK I CAN, ASK ANYONE ON THIS SITE. I HOLD MINE. MY BOY DIED DOING HIS NAME, NOONE IN THIS CITY WILL EVER WRITE THAT NAME AGAIN,EVER. THATS LIKE SOMEONE WRITING "HATE ACW" IF YOU WERE A SMART KID YOU WOULD TALK TO ME , MAYBE I CAN TAKE THE TIME TO SHOW YOU THE ROPES , BUT FOR NOW YOUR OFF TO A BAD START. ( OH AND THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING, I'M A GROWN MAN , SHORTY...........) R.I.P ESC RIP KISE RIP TRIPLE RIP SPEK RIP EVER RIP HATE

KING
C3PO
TRAIN KILLA
MADE U LOOK EMPIRE
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  10:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SWUR

Here are some nicer flix of the night..

Letter Educating Catz * Teaching Chumps Kan-control

"I don't talk sh*t, but I back up my crewz to the fullest!"
Go to Top of Page

c3po_madeulook
Gold Dot

95 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  10:45:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YOU DO KNOW THE ESK ESC OR ANY OTHER COMBINATION THERE OF IS TAKEN BY MY BROTHER WHO DIED ON THE TRACKS WRITING THAT NAME ,RITE! DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS INTO SOMETHING ELSE YOU f**kIN PIECE OF sh*t . YOU CANNOT WRITE ESK-O I'M NOT ASKING I'M TELLING YOU . HAVE SOME f**kIN RESPECT FOR THE DEAD . YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WRITING THAT LONG SO IT SHOULDNT BOTHER YOU. I'M NOT GOING TO BUDGE ON THIS ONE,IF YOU DO NOT STOP ,I WILL MAKE YOU STOP ITS 10;04AM ,BY TOMMORROW I WILL HAVE YOUR INFO AND WILL CALL YOUR HOUSE AND ASK YOU POLITELY, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU PERSONALLY , THIS IS BUSINESS . BUT IF YOU ACT LIKE A JAGG OFF , YOU WILL DEAL WITH EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MADE U LOOK AND WILL GET YOUR ASS WHOOPED BY EVERY ONE OF US .DO YOU UNDERSTAND. I WILL HUNT DOWN EVERY THING YOU'VE EVER DONE AND DISS IT.I WILL MAKE YOUR GRAFF CAREER DISAPPEAR, AND BLACK BALL YOUR ASS FROM THE SCENE. YOU DON'T THINK I CAN, ASK ANYONE ON THIS SITE. I HOLD MINE. MY BOY DIED DOING HIS NAME, NOONE IN THIS CITY WILL EVER WRITE THAT NAME AGAIN,EVER. THATS LIKE SOMEONE WRITING "HATE ACW" IF YOU WERE A SMART KID YOU WOULD TALK TO ME , MAYBE I CAN TAKE THE TIME TO SHOW YOU THE ROPES , BUT FOR NOW YOUR OFF TO A BAD START. ( OH AND THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING, I'M A GROWN MAN , SHORTY...........) R.I.P ESC RIP KISE RIP TRIPLE RIP SPEK RIP EVER RIP HATE

KING
C3PO
TRAIN KILLA
MADE U LOOK EMPIRE
Go to Top of Page

c3po_madeulook
Gold Dot

95 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  10:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

KING
C3PO
TRAIN KILLA
MADE U LOOK EMPIRE
Go to Top of Page

c3po_madeulook
Gold Dot

95 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  10:54:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

KING
C3PO
TRAIN KILLA
MADE U LOOK EMPIRE

Edited by - c3po_madeulook on 06/03/2005 11:28:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  11:20:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
TCK YALL SOME BEASTS ....NICE FLICKS...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

GAPE
Blue Dot

944 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  5:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit GAPE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by planet xerox

quote:
Originally posted by GapeOne

nice freight, does that say TCKingdom?

Yup...

- GAPE
C H I C A G O
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  7:57:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sweet flicks yall, keep them comin.
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  8:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"Made U Look"
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  9:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"Made U Look"
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  10:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
waz up swur! men i give u mad props cause u gets up a lot. u been postin mad flicks of your own stuf. much respect men, keep them comin. peace!
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  10:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
BIG FAN SWUR KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP NIKKA

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000