Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 181

MemoUnderNoControl
Banana Skinny

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  2:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL, b!tch, toy ass n!gga trying to come in the BADcrew thread and talk sh*t with this all you having
quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

quote:
Originally posted by Stok1

hmm this cats new to the forums but ima lay it down plain and simple.....
theres already a Crew name Dsc.....similar to ur jsc....and theres already a sake....

Bomb And Destroy
Under No Control
Go to Top of Page

Stok1
Gold Dot

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  2:57:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
your caps gon' get peeled"f**ka

Stok.05.JSC
----JOHN STREET CREW----
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  5:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MemoUnderNoControl

LOL, b!tch, toy ass n!gga trying to come in the BADcrew thread and talk sh*t with this all you having
quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

quote:

hmm this cats new to the forums but ima lay it down plain and simple.....
theres already a Crew name Dsc.....similar to ur jsc....and theres already a sake....

by toy ass n***au mean him right
Go to Top of Page

Stok1
Gold Dot

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  6:07:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
byaaaaatchplease.

Stok.05.JSC
----JOHN STREET CREW----
Go to Top of Page

PaintBushesAss
Orange Dot

Philippines
578 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  6:17:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
john street crew? let me guess your name is john? oh and dsc will stop you with ups and style. my two cents. all odd's against you what is your next move?
Go to Top of Page

Wolf 1
Grey Outline

Mexico
395 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  6:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And do you think your little collage in your signiture make you look "cool".Lol.You look like more of a toy than ever dude."Oh sh*t let me pose with my face mask and back pack on,so I look hiphop!oh And here's my dope hiphop bong!".Pfft!f**king lame dude.1)Backpacks and bombing went out of style a long time ago.lol and 2)Get off the pot man,it'll make you sloppy and paranoid.Damn only like 10 posts and you already got this much attention.Keep it up super toy.And get off this thread.Maybe Take should create a new forum called "Toys" so you can feel right at home.

Afraid Of Me
Go to Top of Page

PaintBushesAss
Orange Dot

Philippines
578 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  7:47:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hahahaha hey i always rock the back pack...but thats cuz i normally have sh*t in it...yea dude lay off that weed makes your body 30% slower then what it should be, i like the way you think wolf...
Go to Top of Page

Wolf 1
Grey Outline

Mexico
395 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  8:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol.Thanx PBA(no,not professional bowling association,PAINTBUSHESASS!).Hey man if you rock a back pack it's all good,i've seen you up.But i prefer the "i just went to el guerro and have groceries in my plastic bag(which really contains paint) look".Peace man.

Afraid Of Me
Go to Top of Page

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2005 :  9:08:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I USE BACK PACKS TOO!!....EVEN THOUGH ITS ALL BEAT UP AND PAINTED ALL OVER!!LOL...DOES THAT MAKE ME A TOY TOO????HM.....CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

Stok1
Gold Dot

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  12:33:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i never posed for any of those picutres, there all action shots. and the one of my neelin down with the mask on, i was Hiding in the bushes from CP rail workers. i bet i'm Realer then half you kats. and my name anit John. My Streets named John, therefore, JOHN STREET CREW. f**k you skinny little byaaaaatchkids, my crew would stomp you and Gash your Wig.

Stok.05.JSC
----JOHN STREET CREW----
Go to Top of Page

PaintBushesAss
Orange Dot

Philippines
578 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  1:10:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
f**k you skinny little byaaaaatchkids, my crew would stomp you and Gash your Wig. Sorry im not a little byaaaaatchkid and your crew wont stomp mine. I can see between ur mask ur scared of the cp workers. Your crew doesn't come CLOSE to my crew...UNITED AND CRUSHING! PAR 5 thats my name i'll let you know it. I dont like when little wack kids come on this board and act hard, its stupid, i've tried that move before and it gets you no where but hate. If you play your cards right you might be lucky someone from UAC doesn't find you or find your sh*t. Trust me your graff career will be over. As Nato said, We put the gangbangin in graffiti-UAC that is. Im not gangbangin but if you know what they do, then you'll understand. So shut the f**k up Stok cuz ur nothing special.
Go to Top of Page

Wolf 1
Grey Outline

Mexico
395 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  1:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^stop posting in this thread!If you were hiding from someone why would you take a flick?You're f.ucking stupid and like I said STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW FROM CHICAGO.Where's supra with some flicks?Sheez.

Oh and another thing,even if you are from a respectable crew from whatever city you're from,I bet you're the little groupie writer who got down because of your brother or cousin or some s.hit's down.Because if that "jsc" in your signiture was done by you,you aint taking anyone out.SO quit this tough guy act already,if you wanna be coolbe respectful you little s.hit.So for the last f.ucking time,STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD.Im done.

Afraid Of Me
Go to Top of Page

Wolf 1
Grey Outline

Mexico
395 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  1:16:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the arrows going up were not ment for you pba,the were towards stok you just posted before me while i was typing.Just so there's no confusion.Peace.

Afraid Of Me
Go to Top of Page

PaintBushesAss
Orange Dot

Philippines
578 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  7:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its cool i realized that after you said all that...no worries!
Go to Top of Page

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  8:26:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHERE THE hades IS JOHN STREET AT????HM....CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

Stok1
Gold Dot

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  11:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i respect BAD CREW. mainly because i havet been here long enough to see any thing from any one else yet. second my crew be out everyone killin my city.nothin but nothing less. third, all im here is to share graff which i hope all of you are. if you knew why i was hiding in the first place you would know why i would be scared. i wouldnt just hide over paintin. sorry if i got any ones tits in a whisle, i just got pissed when kats started barkin'.

Stok.05.JSC
----JOHN STREET CREW----
Go to Top of Page

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  11:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

i respect BAD CREW. mainly because i havet been here long enough to see any thing from any one else yet. second my crew be out everyone killin my city.nothin but nothing less. third, all im here is to share graff which i hope all of you are. if you knew why i was hiding in the first place you would know why i would be scared. i wouldnt just hide over paintin. sorry if i got any ones tits in a whisle, i just got pissed when kats started barkin'.

WELL HOMIE ALL THE BEEF WAS STARTED AGAINST YOU BECAUSE YOU CAME IN HERE LOOKIN STUPID, YOU KNOW WITH THAT FLICK ON UR SIGNATURE HOLDING THA GUN AND EVERYTHING...TRUST ME THATS THE LAST THIN U WANNA DO IN HERE..CUZ U OR NEBODY ELSE WILL GET DISRESPECTED RIGHT AWAY...AND SENCOND THEY PROBABLY ALSO WANT TO SEE FLICKS FROM UR CREW STUFF TO SHOW WHAT THEY BE ON ALSO..AND NOT ONLY TALK BOUT UR CREW WHEN THEYRE NOT EVEN FROM CHICAGO...U FEEL ME????BUT THAT MY TWO PENNIES ON THIS PEACE....CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  11:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
......dam..............this thread.....is funny......

...funny ass comments......

....dont make me laugh........

....cause my 400 hundred belly.......will explode///////////////lol........ha ha ha ha har..har..ha ha ha......

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  11:36:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WELL LET IT EXPLODE CRASH!!!..NAW BUT WE REALLY NEED TO GET BACK TO THEM FLICKS...SOMEBODY JUST STARTED TALKIN AND BOOM A CONVERSATION WAS STARTED!!!CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

wiget.cnsquad
Pink Dot

Philippines
1447 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  12:22:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this thread is hilarious