New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 181

scar
Orange Dot

Greenland
617 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  1:15:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit scar's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wiget.cnsquad

this thread is hilarious

yea it is

__________________________________scar__________________________________
Go to Top of Page

MemoUnderNoControl
Banana Skinny

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  9:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOW YOU RESPECT BAD CREW!! Fuk you n***a thats why you where talking sh!T a few days ago, Or you finaly happened to realize how stupid it was to try to come into a forum and run your mouth. Yea n!gga thats why you should be happy you dont stay around here, i bet your glad that you stay in some other city you call "YOURS" " where you say you bomb alot''Yea stay in your city, where toys can be toys,B1tch come around here and get SLAYED ON THE SPOT!!
quote:
Originally posted by Stok1

i respect BAD CREW. mainly because i havet been here long enough to see any thing from any one else yet. second my crew be out everyone killin my city.nothin but nothing less. third, all im here is to share graff which i hope all of you are. if you knew why i was hiding in the first place you would know why i would be scared. i wouldnt just hide over paintin. sorry if i got any ones tits in a whisle, i just got pissed when kats started barkin'.

Bomb And Destroy
Under No Control
Go to Top of Page

RiFe1
Blue Dot

Mexico
897 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  10:06:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK mister tough guy......

quote:
Originally posted by MemoUnderNoControl

NOW YOU RESPECT BAD CREW!! Fuk you n***a thats why you where talking sh!T a few days ago, Or you finaly happened to realize how stupid it was to try to come into a forum and run your mouth. Yea n!gga thats why you should be happy you dont stay around here, i bet your glad that you stay in some other city you call "YOURS" " where you say you bomb alot''Yea stay in your city, where toys can be toys,B1tch come around here and get SLAYED ON THE SPOT!!
quote:

i respect BAD CREW. mainly because i havet been here long enough to see any thing from any one else yet. second my crew be out everyone killin my city.nothin but nothing less. third, all im here is to share graff which i hope all of you are. if you knew why i was hiding in the first place you would know why i would be scared. i wouldnt just hide over paintin. sorry if i got any ones tits in a whisle, i just got pissed when kats started barkin'.

RIfe One
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Trick-Daddy--Back-In-The-Days-
Go to Top of Page

MemoUnderNoControl
Banana Skinny

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2005 :  4:34:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey RIFE have you looked at the number of post your at?? 666.I bet you like that number.,
quote:
Originally posted by RiFe1

quote:

quote:

Bomb And Destroy
Under No Control
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2005 :  5:58:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
666 crew crime pay$
quote:

Hey RIFE have you looked at the number of post your at?? 666.I bet you like that number.,
quote:

quote:

quote:

"Made U Look"
Go to Top of Page

Stok1
Gold Dot

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2005 :  6:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUddy says i was talkin sh*t,probly to someone other then badcrew? i'd never talk sh*t bout bad. Sick ups nothin but, word. Stok,aka Koolaid be reppin JSC hoez.!!!

Stok.05.JSC
----JOHN STREET CREW----
Go to Top of Page

PaintBushesAss
Orange Dot

Philippines
578 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  7:28:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You still got beef with UAC BITCH! Respect BAD cuz u love their nuts! And go rep your JSC HOES! Ya'll are abunch of hoes! You say you can stomp my crew you say all this sh*t, when you know nothing OF my crew you know no history of Chicago graffiti or Chicago's crew. Oh I have SO MUCH RESPECT FOR BAD CREW, PLEASE BAD LET ME LICK YOUR NUTS KISS YOUR TOES. f**kin nut lover! Get out this thread with your "BUddy says i was talkin sh*t,probly to someone other then badcrew? i'd never talk sh*t bout bad. Sick ups nothin but, word. Stok,aka Koolaid be reppin JSC hoez.!!!" Get the f**k out of here! Me and my crew will come to your city and stomp JSC. UAC Comes in full effect when we want to.
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  7:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PaintBushesAss

You still got beef with UAC BITCH! Respect BAD cuz u love their nuts! And go rep your JSC HOES! Ya'll are abunch of hoes! You say you can stomp my crew you say all this sh*t, when you know nothing OF my crew you know no history of Chicago graffiti or Chicago's crew. Oh I have SO MUCH RESPECT FOR BAD CREW, PLEASE BAD LET ME LICK YOUR NUTS KISS YOUR TOES. f**kin nut lover! Get out this thread with your "BUddy says i was talkin sh*t,probly to someone other then badcrew? i'd never talk sh*t bout bad. Sick ups nothin but, word. Stok,aka Koolaid be reppin JSC hoez.!!!" Get the f**k out of here! Me and my crew will come to your city and stomp JSC. UAC Comes in full effect when we want to.

indeed....
Go to Top of Page

Stok1
Gold Dot

Canada
40 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2005 :  10:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had know idea.

Stok.05.JSC
----JOHN STREET CREW----
Go to Top of Page

hawk1
Banana Skinny

Canada
231 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  2:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are the Heavy Hitters at? Come on Chicago!!! I know someone has to be handling sh*t. Right???!

Solejah<--------
Go to Top of Page

kingSEK
Gold Dot

Estonia
58 Posts

Posted - 08/13/2005 :  5:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats up brother were.hows ya bro doing.#1 stunna.j4flifers.

WSEK.21.13fm. less talk more rock
Go to Top of Page

SLOB TSF
Orange Dot

685 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2005 :  6:18:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
666 crew AHHA!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by SWUR

666 crew crime pay$
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

i got a diarrhea flow, i shlt on niqqas
Go to Top of Page

Wolf 1
Grey Outline

Mexico
395 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  1:49:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice fr8 man but you wanna edit your words?Thanks.Peace.

tAHWya$
The666Krew/CrimePays

Afraid Of Me
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  2:04:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ME AND MY BROTHER..

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

SLOB TSF
Orange Dot

685 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  2:32:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
edit what words???

quote:
Originally posted by Wolf 1

tAHWya$
The666Krew/CrimePays

Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  2:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now this guy is a heavy hitter...MANEKO1 SAWK

Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  6:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"Made U Look"
Go to Top of Page

Wolf 1
Grey Outline

Mexico
395 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  6:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SLOB TSF

edit what words???

quote:

tAHWya$
The666Krew/CrimePays

"666 crew AHHA!!!!"

Peace.

Nice shiet swurrgle!

Afraid Of Me
Go to Top of Page

SLOB TSF
Orange Dot

685 Posts

Posted - 08/15/2005 :  10:46:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev. 13:17, 18

666 must be applied to one man's name, and that this will then help identify him as the antichrist

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by SLOB TSF

edit what words???

quote:

tAHWya$
The666Krew/CrimePays

"666 crew AHHA!!!!"

Peace.

Nice shiet swurrgle!

Edited by - SLOB TSF on 08/15/2005 10:47:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

PaintBushesAss
Orange Dot

Philippines
578 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2005 :  01:40:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo swur do you destribut montana? gloe said to hit you up.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000