HEAVY HITTERZ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 181

seikocwt

Senegal
1156 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  4:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit seikocwt's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I DID REMEMBER I DIDNT WANT TO FRONT YOU OUT LIKE THAT.....
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  4:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YOUR A GOOD MAN RAH!!!!!!!!!!!

AEROFRESH TCK
"ENGINE ENGINE #9 ON THE CHI-TOWN TRANSIT LINE IF MY TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK ..PICK IT UP ,PICK IT UP,PICK IT UP"
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  5:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
///severe.....what i want you to do .....is destroy...the cd......you said it is wack.....so throw it away.......you want me to diss third rail i will.....dj third rail is bitch....getting free air time at wnur........no one special...listens to his garbage at midnight.....so there .....dj third rail....you are a bitch.......i hate your guts......you play my cd....and you are a byaaaaatchdj third rail....so f_u_c_k off third rail....you b_i_t_c_h.....i would never ask....for a free air time...college crap....radio...to play my stuff.....///,,,now severe....i am giving you respect right now......i do not want to say the wrong thing....and i hope you do not say the wrong thing........cause you said you were honest on my rap song.......you keep calling the song wack...and called it toy........do you want me to be honest....also........okay.......lets put it like this........without any swear words...i will break it to you........./////[[]////here goes.....i tag better than you 100 %.....i throw up better than you100%..i piece better than you 100%......i break better than you 100%....i rap better than you 100%...i dj better than you 100%.....i rap...i can rhyme......i know for a fact you can not rhyme......so wack and toy comments are wrong.......produce a rap song.......and i will smoke it.......i am creative.....severe and you are tough......i live to be creative......//// i am telling you....to break the cd...and throw it away......i am sick of gangbangers....and sick....of dj third rail scum...that get free air time......because they are minorities.......so wnur can go to hades .......////one last time severe......break the cd.....throw it away.......today...3/8/04.......other wise...this stuff will get out of hand........and this friendship will end....throw the crap away....and lets forget about it///////'''.....and since....uneek....gave you the cd.......i no longer...want uneek to ever write car crew...and never write mockent styles......he is done......i told him...not to give that cd out.........so car crew is one person only now....it could change 3/27/04.........but tell uneek to never rep...car crew again...and never rep....mockent styles.......he made the mistake.....and this is the result.....i knew you out of all people would hate the song...cause you gangbang.......so there i am done.....uneek is done...and washed up/////////anyone ....interested.......in joining the new car crew....can email.......omenofsins99@hotmail.com..........i will check in 3 days...........a new car crew shall rise.........uneek is gone and forgotten...for his mistake.......and uneek over the phone....told me that you are a toy...and you will always be a toy......and said you stole my s.....for your tags.........so you need to check your boy.....put him...in your xmen crew.....cause he is forgotten/////////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

busterTMSallcity
Gold Dot

Christmas Island
23 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  10:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know right, uac is always gettin gangbangerz invovled.
Go to Top of Page

SEVERE
Gold Dot

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  11:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOW, NOW, COOL DOWN KRASH.........YOU SEEM QUITE FLUSTERED!!
FIRST THINGS FIRST, I DONT KNOW WHY YOU DISSED THIRD RAIL >>
HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ,,I ASKED HIM TO PLAY YOUR CD ON WNUR AND, HE COULDNT AS HE ONLY ROCKS WAX...BBUUUTTT,,HE SAID WE COULD UPLOAD ONTO HIS WEBSITE[ WWW.DJTHIRDRAIL.COM ]IT SHOULD BE UP TOMMORROW!! THANKS THIRD YOUR THE GREATEST!!!!!!!
AND I ALSO THINK ILL HOLD ON TO THE DISC SO WHEN PEOPLE WHO READ ALL
THIS ASK ME WHAT IT WAS ALL ABOUT I CAN LET THEM JUDGE FOR THEMSELVES! AND sh*t YOUR A CHICAGO LEGEND THIS DISC MAYBE WORTH SOME LOOT ONE DAY!!I THINK ILL BURN A COPLA DOZEN AND SELL EM ON EBAY IN A FEW YEARS!!!!!!
ANOTHER THING A RHYME BATTLE YA RIGHT MY 14 YEAR OLD CAN FLOW BETTER THAN YOU,,,STRAIGHT UP!!!!!!
GRAF SURE YOU HAVE MORE ACCOMPLISHMENTS,,BIG DEAL ...ITS A HOBBY!
I HAVE MORE REAL LIFE SUCCESS!! ALL MY KIDS PRIVATE SCHOOL!
I SUPPORT FOUR FAMILIES,AND THREE SINGLE GUYS WHO WORK FOR ME!

ARE YOU STILL TELEMARKETING?
AND AS FAR AS UNEEK BEING WASHED UP sh*t AT LEAST HE WALKS THE STREET WITH HIS HEAD HELD HIGH!
YOUR FuKEN AFRAID OF YOUR SHADOW..YOU ACT LIKE THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET YOU !
COME ON BUDDY YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT ,,,TRUST ME I KNOW IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!LOL...........
NOW I ALSO DONT HATE YOU YET YOUR NEXT RESPONSE WILL DICTATE WEATHER I DO OR NOT....... SO KRASH THINK LONG AND HARD ..
THE LIFE YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN///THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ..
I WILL HAVE MY PHONE ON ,,,HIT ME UP SLUGGER MR SEVERE "DEF XMEN"

SEVERE
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  01:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY SEVROCK I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THIS CD THAT IS GETTING TALKED ABOUT SO MUCH...BEING THAT I DONT GANGBANG AND AM AN AVID HIP HOP LOVER I COULD TELL YOU AND KID KRASH WHETHER OR NOT IT IS A GOOD CD...

AEROFRESH TCK
"ENGINE ENGINE #9 ON THE CHI-TOWN TRANSIT LINE IF MY TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK ..PICK IT UP ,PICK IT UP,PICK IT UP"
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  07:34:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
severe

along with aero i to would enjoy to here crash hip hop rap album!!!! I'll throw u a fiv for a boot-leg copy. All this crasy chat over a cd whats the real deal!!! Is it like the enimen cd that he calls a black girl a racist name or something???? I say play it!!! For the fans of krash and his work as a graff artist. Krash your a graff god we all know that u were on the cutting edge back when you were the true king of graff in this city. I give you maddd props as a grafffiti artist/vandal. Bump that s hit!!!

LET THE MASSES HEAR THAT S HIT!!!!

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04
Go to Top of Page

SEVERE
Gold Dot

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  09:29:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY DRIP,,AERO.........THANKS FOR SHOWING SOO MUCH INTEREST IN MY
NEWLY ACQUIRED CUUTING EDGE HIP HOP CD, BY SCARCE AKA MC METAPHASE//
I WILL BE SELLING COPIES TO ALL INTERESTED,,FOR A SMALL DONATION
TO UPGRADE DJ UNEEKS STUDIO..LOL......NOW BEFORE I SELL YOU THIS DISC
YOU WILL HAVE TO SIGN A RELEASE FORM STATING, I MR SEVERE CAN NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY HEALTH RELATED PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH LISTENING TO THIS SONG,IE,,,EARS BLEEDING,VOMITING,NAUSEA,OR THE OVERWHELMING URGE TO TRACK DOWN THE CREATOR OF THIS RAP,AND RIPPING OUT HIS VOICE BOX!!
IF YOU CAN THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT I'LL HOOK YALL UP!!!!LOL.......
------------------BACK TO YOU NOW KRASH -------------------------
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU THINK YOUR RUNNING sh*t IN THIS CITY ANYMORE! YOUR CREW WAS AT ITS PRIME WITH YOUR ORIGINAL SQUAD AND SHOULDA BEEN BURIED WHEN VANDAL DIED..[RIP]
AS A MATTER OF FACT THIRD RAIL HAS DONE FOR HIP HOP THAN YOU EVER
WILL FOR THIRTEEN YEARS HE HAS BEEN SCHOOLING NEW AND OLD CATS
ON WHATS REAL HIP HOP THE ORIGINS AND POINTING OUT ALL THE FRAUDS !
..........AND AS FAR AS BEING A MINORITY .....WHAT THE hades ARE YOU?
sh*t YOUR TALKING LIKE YOUR WHITE,, IM NOT POSITIVE BUT ,,AS DARK AS
YOU ARE YOU HAVE TO BE ,EITHIOPIAN,HAWIAN,HAITIAN,OR MIXED ARE YOU
HALF BLACK OR SOMETHING??I DONT KNOW BUT YOU ARE DEFINATLY A MINORITY
HAHA {YOUR A CLOSET MINORITY}...HA-HA..
--------I JUST SPOKE TO UNEEK AND WE ARE NOW TAKING OVER CAR CREW!!
YOU ARE OFF ,,,,,,,,IF YOU EVER DO MOKENT STYLE I WILL CRUSH YOU--
-----YOU HAVE JUST BEEN "CAR JACKED" GET OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!

OH YAH I FORGOT ABOUT THIS PAGE HAS AS MUCH OR MORE HIP HOP CREDIBILTY AS YOU AND WAY MORE THAN CAUSE!
AND BECARFUL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PAGE HE AINT A PUNK ,,
IF YOU SEE A DOPE MUSTANG WITH A WHITE BOY IN IT LOOK AT YOU AND HIT THE BREAKS...YOU BETTA RUN BECAUSE ITS PROBABLY PAGE ,,BOUT TO WHOOP YOUR ASS!!
AND ONCE AGAIN RONNY BOY ,,,IF YOU HAD MADE A FRESH ANTI GANG SONG
I WOULDA GAVE YOU PROPS,,,BUT YOU DIDNT, IM SORRY YOUR SO SENSITIVE,
I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS .........MR SEVERE CAR CREW!

SEVERE
Go to Top of Page

SEVERE
Gold Dot

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  11:34:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO RONNY BOY MY PHONE IS ON .........ARE YOU STILL GONNA CALL?
------------------MR SEVERE CAR CREW______________________________

SEVERE
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  12:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can we get a taste of krash lyrics via this site. quote us some line severe!!!! I'll buy that for a dollar!!!!! maybe even a fiv ball but a saw buck is pushing it.

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04
Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  1:38:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

ROGER'S PARK, EDGEWATER, UPTOWN, WHAT!
Go to Top of Page

ohmy
Orange Dot

Bermuda
628 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  2:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THIS IS FLUE J4F UAC OTR WE CANT LOG OFF OYS NAME BUT HEY SEVERE AND KID KRASH I WANT TO MAKE SOME MONEY SO HERES THE DEAL. I WILL BE PROMOTING THIS FIGHT AND I WILL BE SELLING TICKETS AT $10.00 EACH. GROUP PRICES APPLY IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN PURCHING TICKETS HIT MY FOURM UP OR EMAIL ME AT J4F PROMOTIONS .COM A DAY AND TIME WILL BE SET IN THE FUTURE DEPENDING ON THE FIGHTERS AVAILBILTY.LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE..I WILL ALSO BE PLAYING BOOKEY SO IF YOU WANT TO PLACE BETS HIT ME UP.ODDS WILL BE POSTED LATER....THIS WIIL BE A ALL OUT FIGHT NO RULES WINNER IS DETERMINED BY DEATH KNOCKOUT OR TAP OUT.....
FLUE J4F UAC OTR FORUM OR
J4F PROMOTIONS . COM

FLUE
J4F
UAC
OTR
THE VAMPIRE.......
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  2:41:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
flue i say get a don king wig for the event and take pics with peeps at the door I pay loot to have a pic of that. Flue the white don king of this s hit!!!!! DAmm i did not think it got this out of hand over the krash hip hop cd. things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.....

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  3:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY SEV/KRASH I HOPE YOU ALL COULD SETTLE YOUR ISSUES WITHOUT THE VIOLENCE.....HEY KRASH I READ THAT THE NEW CAR CREW WAS COMING SOON...MAYBE A GET UP BATTLE BETWEEN YOU AND SEV COULD JUMP OFF?OR YOU 2 COULD BATTLE ON THE WALL????BUT VIOLENCE AINT GONNA DO ANYTHING BUT AGGRIVATE THE SITUATION..IM NOT SAYING THAT EITHER OF YOU ARE CLAIMING TO PERPATRATE AN ACT OF VIOLENCE ON ONE ANOTHER BUT,BEEF SHOULD BE HANDLED ON OUR BATTLEFIELD.IE.CTA,OR WALLS.HOPE ALL WORKS OUT BETWEEN YOU GUYS...TOO MUCH HISTORY OF CHICAGO GRAFF BETWEEN THE 2 OF YOU. SO YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT SHOULD GO DOWN...

AEROFRESH TCK
Go to Top of Page

cleatis
Gold Dot

7 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  3:16:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hades o
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  3:18:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AERO GOT A GREAT POINT. TAKE IT TO THE WALLS LINES STREETS FIGHTING DONT FIX S HIT!!!

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04
Go to Top of Page

cleatis
Gold Dot

7 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  3:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pho show
Go to Top of Page

DEKAL-DSI
Orange Dot

USA
574 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  5:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
didnt know where else to put this, found it a while ago on google....

I circled.
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  5:35:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man...shut up Aero! They're both men, therefore, they both can resolve this issue in anyway they please. But anyway, Yo Flue, how much you got in the pot so far? I've got $100.00 and I'm waiting to flip it. HOLLA!

Prince More
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  5:44:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
F UCK OFF MORE YOUR A HALF WIT.....CALL ME AT THE CRIB B ITCH...

AEROFRESH TCK
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000