New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 181

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  5:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...ha ha....cause 1 was right....you arfe just a gang banging severe punk......when you skid your car and jump out....i am going to whip your ass right in......and i will make sure you never right again....severe could never tag or get up.......and severe is a chump that hung out with talent....because severe has no talent......you support 4 families...cause you are a moron...that cheats on women....and you will be paying child supprt like a bitch.......ha ha......hey severe the clown are you still mugging white people in lincoln park...cause i would like to put severe in prison...if i put yopu in prison......will you be able to support your 4 families......ha ha ......you are a chump....that hid in the graff world...from real bangers......cause the real bangers would waste you.....why dont you put severe mld...on the walls......cause you are a weak chump....and i saw how you type....one letter at a time....like a retard......you are going to lose to a person 60 pounds lighter than you.........severe the mega toy.....grips my cd....thats why he holds on to it.....ha ha.....what a hoe...he grips my fresh cd.....you just cant let go ......ha ha......and wnur sux....dj third rail sux......stop gripping 3rd rail.....he gets free air time...like a hoe/////ha ha.......toy severe...soon to be in prison///////.......ha ha....svere could never get into car crew....he can only grip car crew........mockent styles you toy chump....and you killed hate......you are responsible for hates death......you chump toy ass....hoe......hate was a great writer....you are just a chump........ha ha//////severe the mega toy.....

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  5:54:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

NEW PICTURE OF MORE I FOUND

AEROFRESH TCK
"ENGINE ENGINE #9 ON THE CHI-TOWN TRANSIT LINE IF MY TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK ..PICK IT UP ,PICK IT UP,PICK IT UP"
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  6:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...oh yeah severe...i am printing all this out.......so when we catch you on a felony...charge....we will put you in prison.....we will send you right to prison....with your mld buddies......the police want to arrest you ....for your drive by shootings......and they will arrest you...for your lincoln park muggings......i will testify....that you mugged people...and you shot people...i will put you in prison......how will you....support your 4 families....ha ha ha.....you sev wack chump..........and prove tdt...had more style than you.......ha ha...

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

SEVERE
Gold Dot

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  8:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I KNEW IT ALL ALONG YOUR A TRICK YOU SAID IT ALL YOU COWARD!!
I TALKED TO FLUE AND HE IS HANDLING ALL BETS SO IF YOUR AS DOWN AS YOU SAY YOU ARE PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS BRING CAUSE"'S
LOOT AND ROLL YOUR BROTHER "LAZYS" CRIPPLED ASS OUT TO WATCH YOU GET SMASHED ;;YOU KNOW YOU HONESTLY HOLD THE AWARD FOR HOLDING MY NUTS THE LONGEST ITS ABOUT TIME YOU LET GO SUKER!
SO LETS CHOOSE THE SPOT WHERE I CAN GIVE YOU THE SEVERE BEATING YOUVE LONG DESERVED!! YOU FUKEN CHILD MOLESTING PERVERT!!

TO ALL AND ANY ONE I WILL BE SELLING THE TEETH OF SCRAWL MASTER
IMMEDIATLY AFTER THE FIGHT>> CONTACT FLUE FOR PRICES!!

SEVERE
Go to Top of Page

busterTMSallcity
Gold Dot

Christmas Island
23 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  10:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry.. had to delete the gang photo. Even though it was on topic and maybe funny, I don't want to show those photos here...Take2 (ABC!)
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  11:23:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Severe... Watch out for Krash's pop lockin, karate choppin, 1 foot swiping, top rockin, bboy fight moves. I also heard he can wield "hades o my names is" stickers like chinese stars.

Krash, beware of the signature kick in the neck from Severe. It's his finishing move.

All I know is that the spectators are going to find partially used mean streaks and shoe polish littering the floor after the fight, so come one, come all for a knock-down-fight and some free graff gear.

I'll run the streaming pay-per-view from the ABC website. Proceeds go to the illegitimate kids of graffiti writers fund.
Go to Top of Page

FLUEJ4FUACOTR
Pink Dot

Poland
1261 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2004 :  11:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
KID KRASH DONT THIK IM IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS IM STILL YOUR BOY TO IM DOWN FOR THE 27 SO GET READY TO BOMB. BUT IM ALSO DOWN WITH SEVERE SO IM STAYING OUT OF THIS ONE KEEP IT REAL....

FLUE
J4F
UAC
OTR
DEF
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  12:12:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by take2

Severe... Watch out for Krash's pop lockin, karate choppin, 1 foot swiping, top rockin, bboy fight moves from Krash. I also heard he can wield "hades o my names is" stickers like chinese stars.

Krash, beware of the signature kick in the neck from Severe. It's his finishing move.

All I know is that the spectators are going to find partially used mean streaks and shoe polish littering the floor after the fight, so come one, come all for a knock-down-fight and some free graff gear.

I'll run the streaming pay-per-view from the ABC website. Proceeds go to the illegitimate kids of graffiti writers fund.

THAT sh*t IS FUNNY

AEROFRESH TCK
"ENGINE ENGINE #9 ON THE CHI-TOWN TRANSIT LINE IF MY TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK ..PICK IT UP ,PICK IT UP,PICK IT UP"
Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  08:51:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LET'S LIGHTEN UP THE MOOD WITH SOME OLD SCHOOL TRAIN SIDE PICS: (PICS COMPLIMENTS OF DRIP... AND UNEEK AS TOLD BY 'CLEATIS'

MANE FLIPPING ODIE?

Edited by - ZAK DE LA SMOKA on 03/10/2004 1:35:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  08:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

MANE TRAIN SIDE
Go to Top of Page

ZAK DE LA SMOKA
Blue Dot

Albania
766 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  08:57:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I SHOWED YOU AN A TRAIN, NOW HERE'S A B TRAIN SIDE ROCKED BY MANE AND DOOM

DAMN I MISS A TRAIN, B TRAIN.

HERE'S HOW IT WENT DOWN ON THE NORTH SIDE OF THE HOWARD LINE:

HOWARD: AB
JARVIS: A
MORSE: B
LOYOLA: A
GRANVILLE: B
THRONDALE: A
BRYN MAWR: AB
BERWYN: B
ARGYLE: A
LAWRENCE: B
WILSON: AB
SHERIDAN: A
ADDISON: B
BELMONT: AB
FULLERTON: AB
NORTH AND CLY: A

Go to Top of Page

SEVERE
Gold Dot

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  10:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I JUST GOT THE PHONE CALL FROM SCARCE, AND THE BEEF HAS BEEN SQUASHED!
SO I APOLOGIZE FOR THE HARD CORE DISSES,,BUT I MEANT ALL THE REST LOL@!

SEVERE
Go to Top of Page

cleatis
Gold Dot

7 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  12:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
them old school train pic came from uneek not drip.
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  1:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I GOT THE PIC FROM THE NTERNET AND MY GUY POSTED THEM THATS ALL. THERE NOT MINE PICS BUT AGAIN I HAD MY HOMIE POST THEM BECAUSE THERE HISTORY OF GRAFF IN THIS CITY OF CHITOWN!

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  5:44:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.....well it looks like........world war 3...is over.......////everybody can now.......live a nice peaceful life........as for me......i am popping pills....and smoking weed....like a fiend.......man...weed,,,,is fun yo.....word bro...........weed is so cool bro//////hee hee....lets buy some more skunk weed ...man its a trip////yo...

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

UneeK
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

373 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  6:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
those are my pix, i donated to SIVEL and FINER...glad to see that KRASH and SEV patched things up...thats sweet.
Yo...I'm workin with TAKE on releasing tha infamous DEADLY WHEN CORNERED release featuring mc mETApHASE due to popular demand...kRASH...u need to sign off on this. itz time to stop hiding your skillz.
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  8:54:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

THE CAGUAS KENGZ

TCK...IT'S PLAIN AND SIMPLE...TCK

Edited by - AERO on 03/10/2004 9:03:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

THE CAGUAS KENGZ

TCK...IT'S PLAIN AND SIMPLE...TCK
Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  9:42:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is this illegal enough for you,were????how are you doing????peace to my crew tck...my n***a kev fatck....act,drip,aero,drem,12,34,art,post,trybe,eman,smut,cl,bye,bex,ogel,seiko,skie,reso,seres.....peace to scarce car,bkr,fck...peace to sev folkks....stay real....amor....

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES....
THE CRIME KREW 2004

Edited by - TESEONE on 03/10/2004 9:43:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

SEVERE
Gold Dot

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  11:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOPE FLIKS FOLKKS!!
sh*t SEND US SOME OF THOSE CAGUS MOMMIES........
........I GOT SUMTHING SWEET FOR YOUR ASS UNEEK,,

SEVERE
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000