New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 181

n/a
deleted

257 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2004 :  11:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Props to you TESE on taking TCK from Chicago to Puerto Rico!!
I especially like that Fabian burn.

Bloody Roots!
DECEPTICONS
TCK JAM TMR
ICON CAMP 2004
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  12:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO TESE YOU SNAPPED IN PR!!! PROPS TO YOU AND THE TCK PR KIDS OUT THERE REPPIN THE CREW TCK!!!! I LOVIN IT!!!!

HOWARD LINE SLAYER
DDDDRRRIIIIIIPPPPP
TEEEE CEEE KKAAYYY
TMR JAM TMC 04
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  12:26:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NICE AND SWEET. GOTTA GIVE IT UP TO THAT n***a TESE KEEPING THE TOURCH LIT!

Prince More
Go to Top of Page

the76er
Pink Dot

Iraq
1306 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  03:00:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit the76er's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Flix of the tunnels by FLUE J4F UAC and 76ER J4F UAC... the throwups, coming tomorrow,....
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  08:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice flics TESE..Stay up!!! Not like I need to tell you that. Much love to you and your son. You gotta send us a flic of your boy to our email...I bet he's a doll.
Go to Top of Page

WER ONE
Banana Skinny

USA
249 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  1:41:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pretty dope Tese alot of repeats though different angles and stuff of the same building, but it's hooooot....you're a "HEAVY HITTER"

"IN IT TO WIN IT"
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  2:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WERE, what are you doing tonight? I've got a guestlist tonight. I've also got some Asians that are dying for some chorizo.

Prince More
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  5:44:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....nice flix tese.....wheres the photos...of the hot pr chicks......with the big ole......you know.......and uneek...the rap is decent.....but you know we did it in 2 hours......my cd the original...has a hissing sound....whats up with that....sev...said i am in it.....but i sign nothing.......maybe in 10 years i can sue somebody.......ha ha....gotta make my money back.....who knows...i may be dead in 10 years...too many big macs....

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  5:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SHARE SOME OF THEM ASIANS.....yo thanks...peace to all...hey were get at me....

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES....
THE CROWNED KENGZ.....

Go to Top of Page

TESEONE
Pink Dot

USA
1718 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  6:07:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
them flix of the honies are coming.....don't trip......hollar atcha mugss.....yo sev come down,i got plenty to go around finolkks....thanx 4 the props.....never gonna stop.....

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES....
THE CROWNED KENGZ.....

Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  6:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey More....Were....we gotta hook up tonight...a bunch of us are meeting up at this bar...1.00 drinks to start out with....im gonna start around 9.......i dont have a celly no more.....more....get my # from were or oy or whoever. Later.
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  6:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tese...the cocoanut killer....whats up....keep on rockin...did you get flix of the hghway wall....tca told me you did an ACTESE?...introduce me to those peurto rican chicks with the badunkodunk......and i'll introduce you to some asian chicks with no ass.Im bout to go smoke some beer and play some darts. Chicago is gettin tired. I'm gonna make it to P.R. one of these days.Peace
Go to Top of Page

the76er
Pink Dot

Iraq
1306 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  6:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit the76er's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yo Ktel, meet me at OY's Im here, I gotta new MIX CD coming out, and Im giving copies out for free, it aint no weak HIP HOP either, its heavey Techno and ACID, for ya 'all to get hype and bomb too, anyone want a copy? contact me at djalexatan@hotmail.com and I will sen you a copy, or else check me out at www.acidplanet.com under the moniker Alex Atan...Dj?...producer?
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  6:26:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK....Alex.
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  6:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey K-tel,
I talked to 76er already and he told me about it. I've got some honeys what want to go out tonight, but I don't think they want to chill at a bar. You know the rules dog. Anyhow, if all fails, I'm heading down there fo' sho'! I always got Friday and Sahis little brown one. ay. But K-tel, I've got some girls coming in from Texas that live in the burns that asked me if I wanted to hook up with them on Sahis little brown one. ay, save your money, cause we going to party like a mutha! Moreover, I know the place and time tonight!

Prince More
Go to Top of Page

UneeK
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

373 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2004 :  10:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FOR ALL U HEAVY HITTERS OUT THERE...THE LONG AWAITED RELEASE OF THE CONTRAVERSIAL "DEADLY WHEN CORNERED" CUT HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO THE WEBMASTER AND IS SET TO POST ANY DAY...

NEW YORK TIMES CALLS IT "A BRUTAL BEAT DOWN OFA FORBIDDEN PATH"...

WITNESS THE CUT THAT PIT THE SCARCEST AGAINST THE SEVERIST IN A DESOLATE WAR OF WITS ON THE KNOWLEDGE AND STANDINGS OF WICK AND WACK AND HOW IT CORRELATES TO THOSE WHO WITNESSED IT....

... when questioned about it the SEVERE guy says that his feelings were deeply hurt as well as his ears from the dinging of the dong in the song....
....when posed with the same question the scarcer fellow said that he had an itch on his chest and had to scratch it...he's currently being treated for body-lice...
...when asked still the same question the 76er said he would grab the his pee pee of the biggest, and SWIIIING from tha nutz...
...SO WERT-SKILLZ-NO PEACE IN PIECES!!!!
Go to Top of Page

the76er
Pink Dot

Iraq
1306 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  03:20:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit the76er's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I dont think so, Flue got a pic of me with a can of "NUTS OFF"... to keep those nuts away....
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  11:51:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dkal,
tell Names I said thanks for the ride to the crib last night. And also, tell him that I'm sorry about his streak. I'll buy him a new one when I see him again. Check out Lincoln Blvd...by DePaul NAMES-DSI and MORE-J4F streaking mad sh*t like we don't care!

Prince More
Go to Top of Page

DEKAL-DSI
Orange Dot

USA
574 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  2:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
word, dont trip on the streak, we got enough.....

I circled.
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  3:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, he told me something like that about those streaks. We wasted the whole streak in like 5 minutes. We were drunk as hades last night! I think I spilled some chips in his ride too. OOPS!

Prince More
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000