YOU BACK FROM CALI NIKKA???HOW WAS THE TRIP???? HOLLA BACK
Go to Top of Page

-Me-
Gold Dot

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  7:17:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Allow me to add..
Just because Sole WET isn't on this board doesn't mean his name is up for grabs. There are TONS of writers who aren't on this board...hades , there are tons of writers you will never know about or see up just because they are south side or west side. So just cuz they don't rep on your side of the tracks doesn't mean they didn't earn their keep in the graff world.

Plenty of people started off using names that other people have/had. But they wised up once they learned -OR- got the original writers blessing to keep using the name. (something I don't think anyone does anymore sadly)

If you are truly gonna go big man, bigger and better things you said, balls to the walls my friend, I wish you the best of luck.
Just try not to step on any toes on your way up, cuz' respect goes a long way. Longer than some paint that gets buffed in a day or two at least.
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  7:47:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
unSWURstopable!

Born 2 Bomb
Go to Top of Page

gloestickbtb
Gold Dot

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  11:31:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice picture Swur!

'Oh this uncertainty..Is taking me ooooover'-portishead
Go to Top of Page

SOLEBTB
Gold Dot

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  01:08:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only life we have true power over is our own. Trying to fix other people is not only a wast of energy, it's a wast of time. Eventually such topics end up in frustration and anger. Like I said before, I understand where you are all comming from and it's cool. I'm not seeking respect or anything else like that. In fact, I could care less if I'm not appreciated in your "graff relm". I bomb for self pleasure whether you like or not and my graff will be in your face whether you like it or not. Im sorry I dont't dwell on the past. I know I'm speaking to the elder, but what are you saving, honestly?
In conclusion, if graffiti is still your life and you're over the mid 20ies...that is sad. Get a job! Join the real world!!!
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  01:08:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Mr. GLOE MAN..."Cop killa like grand theft auto, f**ken jakes better know the motto!"-SWUR BTB-

Born 2 Bomb
Go to Top of Page

YukonOne
Gold Dot

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  01:42:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit YukonOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yall gotta learn to chill...just bomb and ignore others... bomb!!! bitches... peace...BORN 2 BOMB

YUKON..REVOL...TheCrownedKnightofChicago...Cnsoulegendary..
Go to Top of Page

AEROFRESH
Gold Dot

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  01:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I AGREE WITH GLOE!!!!NICE PICTURE...HEY SOLE DONT SWEAT IT DAWG....I THINK THAT AS LONG AS YOU DO RIGHT BY THE NAME I DONT SEE WHY IT WOULD BE MUCH OF A PROBLEM...NOW I DONT THINK SOLE FROM WET CREW IS STILL ACTIVE BUT HE MIGHT BE ON THE PARTY SCENE AND NOT THE GRAFF SCENE..I KNOW SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE AS SOLE SO I'LL TRY TO SEE WHAT THE DEAL IS!!!!
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  01:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said Yukon...

Born 2 Bomb
Go to Top of Page

gloestickbtb
Gold Dot

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  02:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yo, PI-LO-TO, just stop replying to this stuff and put up some pics! If you reply to one more thing, I'm gonna take your basketball! Sole, you think you're all cool just cause you saw that dead body on Austin last week..you're such a show-off!
To everyone else, let us move on and let's get back to fighting 'the buff', watching some 'bukkake' videos' and putting up pictures!
ciao!

'Oh this uncertainty..Is taking me ooooover'-portishead
Go to Top of Page

YukonOne
Gold Dot

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  02:09:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit YukonOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yo check it out...
'raises his head low' respect..
i lost my grandfather last night at 9:30 pm.. and im invite the crew 'BTB' to the wake..and any other writer/crew that wants to pay respects, dont even matter if i know you or not, its RESPECT.. ya digg..
the in fo is..

Szykowny Funeral Home
4901 S. Archer Ave.
Chicago,IL 60623

Wake:Thursday May 20th,2004..
2:00 Pm To 9:00 Pm..

If you wanna pay the respects come through, just ask for YUK.. if you go.. madd love ..peace...

Yukon..Born2BombCrew..

YUKON..''YUK'' BORN 2 BOMB !!! love 2 my wife jean and son mauri..
Go to Top of Page

KQROCKONE
Pink Dot

Guatemala
2116 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  04:01:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit KQROCKONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MY CONDOLENCES YUKON..

"ALL CITY"
TCKILLAZ
Go to Top of Page

SectorOneWOS
Banana Skinny

USA
269 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  05:37:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YukonOne

yo check it out...
'raises his head low' respect..
i lost my grandfather last night at 9:30 pm.. and im invite the crew 'BTB' to the wake..and any other writer/crew that wants to pay respects, dont even matter if i know you or not, its RESPECT.. ya digg..

Sorry Yuk. Thats terrible news.
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  09:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fuhk everybody in this forum and all your bullsheit.........

Each and every one of you can eat a fat kielbasa..................

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuhk the North Side, Really really fuhk the South Side, Fuhk all those chumps that cling to one line like they don't know that sheit goes through downtown to the other side! You got a fuhkin car take your ass away from 35th & Archer or Cermak and sheit. Go for the fame, nobody gives a fuhk if they see your tag everyday on fuhkin Cermak or 26th, let me see them South Side stylez up North.

I had enough of all you little beyatchez crying and sheit.

And as far as that comment (Sole btb)"In conclusion, if graffiti is still your life and you're over the mid 20ies...that is sad. Get a job! Join the real world!!!", you should get your fuhkin teeth kicked in for that dumb azz comment, by your own crew originators, let alone the real fuhkin hardcore bomberz in this city! I got a gig and I paint like a fuhkin 12 year old, actually I know a 13 year old that gets up more than I ever seen you up. Actually the only place I ever seen you up is on this fuhkin forum.

Peace to the real BTB headz from back in the day. Much respect.

All you fuhkin no history knowin' new jackz, eat a HIS BIG PEE PEE.

Yukon,
I'ma get with you for sure playboy!

Now everybody get off this fuhkin thread talkin sheit, this is for flix only!

Name: OgelOne
Borndate: 1989
Address: Reed Mental Institute
Diagnosis: All-City Vandal
Symptoms: TCKitis RTCitis

Edited by - MrOgelOne on 05/18/2004 09:42:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  11:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEBTB

The only life we have true power over is our own. Trying to fix other people is not only a wast of energy, it's a wast of time.

Ain't nobody telling you to try and fix other people!?? Ain't nobody even telling you to fix yourself!?? We're just commenting on how you NEED to learn to walk before you can run..

quote:

Eventually such topics end up in frustration and anger.

Only if you let them homie. I'm cool as the beer mugz in my freezer and gettin' paid as I'm typing this..

quote:

Like I said before, I understand where you are all comming from and it's cool. I'm not seeking respect or anything else like that. In fact, I could care less if I'm not appreciated in your "graff relm".
I bomb for self pleasure whether you like or not

Really!? Then why bomb where writers can see it!?? Leave the lines, fr8's, and yards alone and go bomb some garages or something else where the people you don't care about won't see it.. Why "post your newest flix"!?? You could careless if "our graff realm" appreciates you so why even bother replying on a forum of "our graff realm"!???

quote:

and my graff will be in your face whether you like it or not.

Still waiting to see that...

quote:

Im sorry I dont't dwell on the past. I know I'm speaking to the elder, but what are you saving, honestly?

Honestly!?? It appears as though I'm trying to save "our graff realm" from katz like you. From katz that have no respect for the road that was paved for them to walk on, and feel as though they can easily pick up another man's name and continue to pave that road in his shoes...

quote:

In conclusion, if graffiti is still your life and you're over the mid 20ies...that is sad. Get a job! Join the real world!!!

Ya see homie!?? Now you're barking up the wrong tree.. And I'll tell ya why.

Obviously you're a young cat cuz devoting my life to graff doesn't mean that's all I do.

Get a job!?? I have a job. Better yet, I have a career. Even better still, I have a career and am still working on a second career. Best of all, I'm currently at work getting paid more than most katz you probably know while I'm replying to you...

Join the real world!? I'm in the real world right now getting paid! You? Better yet, I'm A CONTRIBUTING PART of the real world as I co-own a business, a production company, and a record label. You?

On that note, "Open mouth. Insert foot."

I tried to talk to ya, but if you ain't havin' it then I can't do nuthin' fo ya...

ONE!
- GAPE
Graffiti Artist Proven Effective!

Edited by - GapeOne on 05/18/2004 12:08:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  12:22:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
more pic postin after all this is supposed to be heavy hitterz

Born 2 Bomb
Go to Top of Page

cee~styles
Orange Dot

Mexico
523 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  12:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GapeOne

quote:
Originally posted by SOLEBTB

The only life we have true power over is our own. Trying to fix other people is not only a wast of energy, it's a wast of time.

Ain't nobody telling you to try and fix other people!?? Ain't nobody even telling you to fix yourself!?? We're just commenting on how you NEED to learn to walk before you can run..

quote:

Eventually such topics end up in frustration and anger.

Only if you let them homie. I'm cool as the beer mugz in my freezer and gettin' paid as I'm typing this..

quote:

Like I said before, I understand where you are all comming from and it's cool. I'm not seeking respect or anything else like that. In fact, I could care less if I'm not appreciated in your "graff relm".
I bomb for self pleasure whether you like or not

Really!? Then why bomb where writers can see it!?? Leave the lines, fr8's, and yards alone and go bomb some garages or something else where the people you don't care about won't see it.. Why "post your newest flix"!?? You could careless if "our graff realm" appreciates you so why even bother replying on a forum of "our graff realm"!???

quote:

and my graff will be in your face whether you like it or not.

Still waiting to see that...

quote:

Im sorry I dont't dwell on the past. I know I'm speaking to the elder, but what are you saving, honestly?

Honestly!?? It appears as though I'm trying to save "our graff realm" from katz like you. From katz that have no respect for the road that was paved for them to walk on, and feel as though they can easily pick up another man's name and continue to pave that road in his shoes...

quote:

Ya see homie!?? Now you're barking up the wrong tree.. And I'll tell ya why.

Obviously you're a young cat cuz devoting my life to graff doesn't mean that's all I do.

Get a job!?? I have a job. Better yet, I have a career. Even better still, I have a career and am still working on a second career. Best of all, I'm currently at work getting paid more than most katz you probably know while I'm replying to you...

Join the real world!? I'm in the real world right now getting paid! You? Better yet, I'm A CONTRIBUTING PART of the real world as I co-own a business, a production company, and a record label. You?

On that note, "Open mouth. Insert foot."

I tried to talk to ya, but if you ain't havin' it then I can't do nuthin' fo ya...

ONE!
- GAPE

..Damn..GAPE, Papi... I couldn't have said it better myself... I MOS DEF. Agree.

i'll do my best to rekt..Girls Rektin In Skirts!
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  1:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GAPE snapped, I agree. You skooled 'em. "Open Mouth..Insert Foot" Good one, I knew as soon as that cat came on this forum it was gonna be drama.

Well said.

TINEE.......
Go to Top of Page

GapeOne
Pink Dot

1189 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  2:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit GapeOne's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SWUR BTB

more pic postin after all this is supposed to be heavy hitterz

Born 2 Bomb

AMEN TO THAT! Though, no hollowed-out bats allowed...

How appropriate. An old skool lookin' piece dedicated to the old skool! By: GAPE, LEC TCK - 2004!

ONE!
- GAPE

Edited by - GapeOne on 05/18/2004 2:09:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Gold Dot

112 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  3:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

to much of this.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page