Page: of 181

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  10:04:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by erie 1 cmw

ANY AND ALL NAME TAKERS SHOULD BE WARNED ONCE THAN BEAT THE f**k DOWN AND THEN WE CAN GET BACK TO RESTORED ORDER IN THIS LAME CITY..... PUSSIE ASS WRITERS WHO ARE SCARED TO REGULATE THE NEW KIDS......FUNK THAT.!!

ERIE CMW CREW

lol hades yeah ol skoo flava dats whut i'm talk'n bout. jus drop dem bonez on dem toyz. haha or beat him wit hiz own bag of kans den take 'em from him

omen74 indiana'z infamous mexikan hooligan
Go to Top of Page

BEONONE
Gold Dot

146 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  10:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah it sad to see that new generation (with the exception of some of them that i know) dont know sh*t about the history and rules to Chicago Graff you got little f**king toys taking peoples walls, then you got new jacks dissin old schoolers. The last thing is, The rules to the game is COMMON FUKIN SENSE. which motherf**kerz dont think before making move.

But if they dont know we'll have to beat them down.
Chicago Graff Politics are wack and thats what most of this sh*t is based on but not in my book FUK POLITICS!

BeonOne

Less talking more painting!

Edited by - BEONONE on 05/20/2004 10:57:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

AEROFRESH
Gold Dot

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  11:12:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IT'S NOT EVEN ALL THAT SERIOUS GUYS...CAUSING BODILY HARM TO SOMEONE FOR WRITING A NAME...A SLAP HERE AND THERE IS FINE IF THAT PERSON IS CONFRONTED AND STILL REFUSES TO CHANGE HIS/HER NAME BUT BEATING THEM DOWN????THATS THAT NEW YORK FRAME OF MIND...FOR REAL ....
Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  11:56:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
About being out of the game and coming back.

I fell off the writing wagon for many years. I decided that family and career were most important. Once I established myself in the non-writer world, I came back because of love for graff and to fill the emptiness I had once I left.

I should be dinged for quiting. Take all that I accomplished over those years that I was active and then subtract the effect of time I was away from writing. All of us old timers should have the same ding to our rep for doing so.

Having said that, it doesn't change the fact that these cats are biting old writers names that had built a strong rep as the original writer with that name. As far as I'm concerned, these new cats are biters that deserve no respect.

Partial list of the cats writing today who are biters:
SOLE BTB (Biter)
DARE BTB (Biter)
RISK BTB (Biter)
VANDL (Biter)
STAIN (Biter)
HATE (Biter)

Be mad at me for being the messenger, I don't care. These cats listed above bit their names from Chicago writers who had previously earned through years of writing the rights to their name. I single these guys out because the original writers aren't here on this board to defend their own reps, and RISK who was one of my original shorties.

Know and repect your history and you are on the path to being respected.

TK
Go to Top of Page

erie 1 cmw
Orange Dot

511 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  12:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well, aero a ny frame of mind is more hip hop and they'll probubly battle for it...BUT this is the CHI were the gansta mantality has always been the way....everyone knows that (weather its right or wrong) thats the way its been and a slap when youve been warned the first time is cool but to say fucnk that then you kick his fucnkin ass all over the city...!!!! and yeah this topic sux BUT SO DO THE ***ZZ WRITEN OTHER n***aS NAMES...... especially the dead writers......f**k bein hip hop and all that start funckin these kids up .... they wanna be down with graf then they know the rules./...!!!!!!!!!!!! and funck ny this is the chi..!

ERIE CMW CREW
Go to Top of Page

erie 1 cmw
Orange Dot

511 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  12:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aero your still my homie even though we are debaten this bullshiet...!

ERIE CMW CREW
Go to Top of Page

c3po_madeulook
Gold Dot

95 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  1:24:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what happened to the respect, these new guys have none. let's not forget where we come from, there is no excuse for what is happening,none. we have ourselves to blame, if we don't take a stand now. these toys will rewrite history to make you and i look crazy. that fact is that "we" should black ball theses f**kers and there crews(if there crews choose to allow this) . and let them all rot . i don't care what justification they use. graff is about being original, and different. do not let these toys have a voice, they have nothing to say. when they do say something it is disrespectful. now do whats right. "we" rule this sh*t any and all who does not agree can go elsewhere. the lies that are spread are for the weak of mind .I see you , for what "you" are. like i said it is our problem to correct, not theirs. we have given this kid a voice which he does not deserve. he has said things that will discredit his crew and himself , he will hang himself with his own ignorance. as far as the rest are concerned " get in where you fit in " i usually stay out of things. ask anyone. just for the record i never did like sole wet crew . i just dont want to wake up one morning and see my name "liberated"just because you try to "justify" your actions doesn't mean "you" are right. i dont care if i dissappear for thirty years, and dont talk to people anymore. nobody better have my name, for any f**kin reason ya dig?
Go to Top of Page

AEROFRESH
Gold Dot

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  5:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I GUESS WE HAVE TO AGREE TO DISAGREE HUH????WELL IT DOESNT MAKE ME ANY DIFFERENCE WHAT HAPPENS TO THIS KID...I JUST THOUGHT ID VOICE MY OPINION AND DO A LIL RESEARCH FOR THE MAN....ERIE YOU KNOW YOU MY NIKKA FROM WAY BACK DAWG!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  5:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
....i saw....that fake hate....down pulaski........must be a spanish dude......he only writes on newspaper boxes....he will be caught soon.......it said hate,,,,,and lady hate.......two chumps will go down////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

-Me-
Gold Dot

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  6:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn Take!
You should start a "Black listed" thread. This thread jumped off.
Kinda strayed away from the illegal graff photos it was started for.
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  7:08:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tru dat....

DRIPROCKDONTSTOP
TOY CREWS KRUMBLE!!
"If I've made just one person happy, then it's all been worth it."
Go to Top of Page

OnlyOneCDMSol
Orange Dot

Guatemala
590 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  7:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hate and vandl are up alot together... and kidcrash why u say hittin up boxes can get u caught...

chicago drawing movement
CDM= CD + circle with M inside...
"~If he brings a knife, you bring a gun. If he sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue thats the Chicago way.~"
Go to Top of Page

SWUR
Orange Dot

Afghanistan
687 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  9:02:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Born 2 Bomb
Go to Top of Page

SOLE BTB
Gold Dot

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2004 :  10:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How many graffiti writers does it take to screw on a light bulb?....give up?.... It takes 2,one to screw the bulb and the other to complain how the old one was better!!!!
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  04:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'M NOT EVEN GOING THERE.
Go to Top of Page

-Me-
Gold Dot

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  06:21:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's hopeless.
Here it is, plain and simple.
You now *KNOW* you stole someones name.
You won't acknowledge that fact and change your name.
Every writer will know you as BITER sole.
Your walls/trains/buses (if you ever get up that is) will be crossed, or gone over.
You pissed off some older writers who knew Jeremy personally.

Now you may think that you're getting some sort of *fame* by angering a handful of writers on this forum. -BUT- you're not.
You're just stepping on alot of toes, and going about the whole graff thing the wrong way.
Good luck man. Your gonna need it.
Go to Top of Page

erie 1 cmw
Orange Dot

511 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  08:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey sole how many old schoolers does it take to kick the sh*t outta a new schooler...... one and as soon as he runs into you ...where you live homie ...with your moms..? i wish i could follow the tags but you aint got none...

ERIE CMW CREW
Go to Top of Page

gloestickbtb
Gold Dot

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  09:08:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice 'syrak' pic, Swur! Hey, Sole, I'll see you at that next 'hip-hop' set, where you'll catch a 'beatdown'. Yeah, you heard me, a 'hip-hop set'. hahahahahaha...I know you're enjoying this, you big okatu! emotion-icon!
arrivederci!

'Oh this uncertainty..Is taking me ooooover'-portishead
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  09:24:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
is that why everyone dislikes ...............
what up erie i liked what you posted.
for years it has been like this but
IT IS the responsiblity of the older
to show the younger in any type of format.
i think thats why we all walk around with our
pictures of what weve done. no matter how many millions
go into the buff the graff scene from hear on end
is going to get stronger. im sure half of the kids
that are out there dont even know about this web
site. but the other half are and thats a start.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM
Go to Top of Page

erie 1 cmw
Orange Dot

511 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  09:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah nice picture with no style...garbage

ERIE CMW CREW
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To: