Posted - 05/21/2004 :  09:29:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BTB WHERE IS THE LEADRSHIP...?

ERIE CMW CREW
Go to Top of Page

erie 1 cmw
Orange Dot

511 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  09:31:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
those kids written hate and vandl better hope they run into kid crash before they run into sever,,,,,,,

ERIE CMW CREW
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  09:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ILL BE WALKENG DOWN PULASKI TONITE CROSSING THEM OUT

JUST BECAUSE I CAN

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM
Go to Top of Page

KOOLAIDE KILLA
Pink Dot

Vatican City
2023 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  1:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASHABC

ILL BE WALKENG DOWN PULASKI TONITE CROSSING THEM OUT

JUST BECAUSE I CAN

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM

yup i think u should i think aybody should dat lives in dat area dat will get dem heated madd nasty till dey have no choice but 2 change dey photocopied names
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  2:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

defenders and offenders. roots and branches. I respect all yall, even the ones who don't deserve it. I see mad potential in these new cats, but even when I was young I had respect because OUR old school were still around us giving us pointers (and not letting fools get away w/ bull-ish), because GRAFF was their baby that they raised from birth, and they knew it was their responsibility to instill some mufukin morals and ethics into the young art form if was gonna be able to survive.

LOOK SOLE BTB, I'm coming at you w/ respect right now (see above for my reason) because you're a branch on this same tree, so take some pride in the movement that you're part of! You don't think that the statements and actions you make affect the whole tree? HISTORY is NOT just in the past, you are MAKING HISTORY right now!

maturity gives us pride balanced w/ humility, and then you'll be able to realize that you're part of something larger than you. IF YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG/HOT-HEADED TO HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS BEFORE YOU, AT LEAST HAVE RESPECT FOR YOURSELF. Step outside of your bubble and represent the art form to the fullest.. THE WORLD IS WATCHING, and anyone that has roots and loyalty to GRAFF, will not condone someone coming along and representing us all, if he has shown that he doesn't truly get it.

No one would diss you (or think you soft) if you changed your name, in fact, it would show that you are willing to stake your own claim and build your own rep. us against them, not us against us, nahmeeen? you do YOURS and I'll do MINE (and yes, it's mine).

* THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO STUCK W/ THIS DISCUSSION (FOR OR AGAINST), BECAUSE BRANCHES NEED TO LOOK UNDERGROUND AND BE PROUD OF THE ROOTS THAT THEY ARE STILL BEING FED FROM.

"hey you, get offa my cloud." ~~Sole Won. Wet roots.~~
Go to Top of Page

WER ONE
Banana Skinny

USA
249 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2004 :  8:04:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMN MOSTLY BTB CREW THATS SAD COMMING FROM A DOPE ASS CREW LIKE THAT
quote:
Originally posted by take2

About being out of the game and coming back.

I fell off the writing wagon for many years. I decided that family and career were most important. Once I established myself in the non-writer world, I came back because of love for graff and to fill the emptiness I had once I left.

I should be dinged for quiting. Take all that I accomplished over those years that I was active and then subtract the effect of time I was away from writing. All of us old timers should have the same ding to our rep for doing so.

Having said that, it doesn't change the fact that these cats are biting old writers names that had built a strong rep as the original writer with that name. As far as I'm concerned, these new cats are biters that deserve no respect.

Partial list of the cats writing today who are biters:
SOLE BTB (Biter)
DARE BTB (Biter)
RISK BTB (Biter)
VANDL (Biter)
STAIN (Biter)
HATE (Biter)

Be mad at me for being the messenger, I don't care. These cats listed above bit their names from Chicago writers who had previously earned through years of writing the rights to their name. I single these guys out because the original writers aren't here on this board to defend their own reps, and RISK who was one of my original shorties.

Know and repect your history and you are on the path to being respected.

TK

"IN IT TO WIN IT"
Go to Top of Page

KQROCKONE
Pink Dot

Guatemala
2116 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  03:16:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit KQROCKONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I UNDERSTAND THAT SOLE DONT WANNA CHANGE HIS NAME,

IVE SEEN THE PIX HE POSTED AND HIS STYLE IS FRESH NO DOUBT!

HE PROBABLY PUT IN LOTS OF WORK WITH THAT NAME AND ITS HARD TO START OVER.

BUT IN ALL HONESTY, HE WOULD GET MAD RESPECT FOR JUST THE NAME CHANGE

AND WE ALREADY KNOW HE GOT GAME SO DO THE BTB NAME PROUD

AND SHOW US YOUR sh*t W/O DISRESPECT!!

THIS NIG HAS POTENTIAL SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT....

"ALL CITY"
TCKILLAZ
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  03:22:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY BEING A BOMBER, IS ABOUT CHANGE. I KNOW ALOT OF KATS THAT GONE THREW A LOT OF NAMES. IT CANT BE THAT HARD OF A TASK.
Go to Top of Page

NATO
Orange Dot

USA
599 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  10:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
His style sucks,he's a little f**kin toy,he will never get respect so keep writin that name.When I catch him I'm gona beat the f**k out of him and I might even f**k his mom while his dad watches! NATO!! BARK UP MY TREE MUTHERf**kER!!!!

Don't activate the timebomb!
Go to Top of Page

NATO
Orange Dot

USA
599 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  10:06:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YOU JUST ACTIVATED THE TIMEBOMB! NATO UAC 2113 825

Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  10:25:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MR NATO HOW CAN YOU SAY HE HAS NO STYLE??? THAT PIC IS NICE AND CLEAN DUDE....2376 825 4 LIFE
Go to Top of Page

NATO
Orange Dot

USA
599 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  11:06:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't say he had no style,I said his stlye sucks.Everything that he ever does will suck as long as he uses that name! NATO

Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  11:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what up to all you j4f brothers doing your thing....what'z popping were how you been my nikka??? holla bck aerofresh@aol.com
Go to Top of Page

SOLE BTB
Gold Dot

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  12:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NATO and Erie act more like kids than I do. If you ever touch me I'll....(can't really express myself or I'll get kicked out). In conclusion, this topic went on for a long ass time. It is hard to change your name when you put a lot of time and work into it. Thats why I am waiting for my next set or flix to be developed so you guys could at least see the new sh*t I am working on instead of the fr8 I did when I was barely turning 16. I plan on changing my name, but lets be patient. I have alot more RECENT pictures to be displayed!!!!!

p.s it seems like you havent grown up NATO!!!!
Go to Top of Page

NATO
Orange Dot

USA
599 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  1:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I take that as a compliment! NATO

Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  5:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL @ NATO!!

DRIPROCKDONTSTOP
TOY CREWS KRUMBLE!!
"If I've made just one person happy, then it's all been worth it."
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2004 :  6:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like SOLE's style....it's fresh and clean,...just needs a new name...we all gotta follow the graff code of ethics...if for nothing else, - outta Respect. NATO, your a funny n***a....I can see why you, DRIP, and AERO are boys...three f**kin' peas in a pod!

Go to Top of Page

take2
Forum Admin

USA
1271 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2004 :  12:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit take2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From 1983 to 1984 I did more than a dozen pieces, many on trains with another name. I hit trains, buses, stations, rooftops, walls, etc. I changed it because I wanted a name with more meaning.

SOLE can change his name. I changed mine after owning it for a couple of years. He's got to want to do it. He'll just keep loosing respect.

TK

quote:
Originally posted by KQROCKONE

I UNDERSTAND THAT SOLE DONT WANNA CHANGE HIS NAME,

IVE SEEN THE PIX HE POSTED AND HIS STYLE IS FRESH NO DOUBT!

HE PROBABLY PUT IN LOTS OF WORK WITH THAT NAME AND ITS HARD TO START OVER.

BUT IN ALL HONESTY, HE WOULD GET MAD RESPECT FOR JUST THE NAME CHANGE

AND WE ALREADY KNOW HE GOT GAME SO DO THE BTB NAME PROUD

AND SHOW US YOUR sh*t W/O DISRESPECT!!

THIS NIG HAS POTENTIAL SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT....

"ALL CITY"
TCKILLAZ

Go to Top of Page

erie 1 cmw
Orange Dot

511 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  7:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SOLE you bein down with finden a new name is mad comedabl.... straight up....bein down for the real sh*t.... he and im not acten like a kid....homie.... im just down for this sh*t....

quote:
Originally posted by SOLE BTB

NATO and Erie act more like kids than I do. If you ever touch me I'll....(can't really express myself or I'll get kicked out). In conclusion, this topic went on for a long ass time. It is hard to change your name when you put a lot of time and work into it. Thats why I am waiting for my next set or flix to be developed so you guys could at least see the new sh*t I am working on instead of the fr8 I did when I was barely turning 16. I plan on changing my name, but lets be patient. I have alot more RECENT pictures to be displayed!!!!!

p.s it seems like you havent grown up NATO!!!!

ERIE CMW CREW
Go to Top of Page

mutantuser
Gold Dot

13 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2004 :  7:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit mutantuser's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what happend to heavy hitterz this use to be the part of the site where you would find the pics it seems it all turned into a damn soap opera. more pics less drama!
go sox!
go timberwolves!
go pistons!

U B
S T
E B
R
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To: