Page: of 181

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  5:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Moreone

Act, I went by your crib last week. Someone told me that you where'nt there, so I made bail. Yo, get my number from Aero. I accidently deleted your number from my phone, or maybe one of my bitches did it, cause I be hiding my new hoes' numbers.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2004 :  12:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
krash....im starting to get upset.....i havent ran into you for a while....i wanna set up a day for a bus excursion.........i have a new trick....just started to perfect it....ill let you in on a secret.....take a towel with you next time......?????....the cta is so fuhkin stupid.....the tape runs simultaneous record....that is insubmissable in court.....no footage that carries more than one recording on it is legal in court...to much of a chance for altering footage.......ill c you again one day at the stop i didnt see you at last time......

AeroTCK
RIP
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2004 :  1:33:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...buddy ogel........life is one camera....after another.......even though...you can beat it ...in court.......how much do lawyers cost????????$$$$1,000........do i want to pay 1,000...to beat a case....that should not be there.....how about i give you a fresh throw up and character.....to put up.......there is this taco joint...on western ave??...we can....oh oh.....(i gave out to much info....delete.....delete.......))))))AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  12:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...i am an invisible ninja....walking the path .....of his dead master........but this time master..........i will not fail......(the ninja walks forward beyond the mountains.....he is gone)

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

SENO
Banana Skinny

Cuba
152 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  3:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Um, I'm a Middleweight Hitter :) But I guess this counts as heavy because its the CTA!!!!!!!

Just some Block Style Tags.........

This is what I do on every bus I get on.. I hit that little metal box under the last seat..Sorry 4 the shakey pic.. Bumpy Ride

Back of Seat...

Side Wood Panel.. Shaky Rides Suck

And yes, I flipped ZEB....

Whats Hip-Hop without substance?

Edited by - SENO on 07/06/2004 4:01:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

DEKAL-DSI
Orange Dot

USA
574 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  5:45:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what the f**k, if you got beef handle it, i think zeb is gonna take you out though, and dont be posting no f**king bus scribe in some heavy hitter area, thats just weak.
Go to Top of Page

Speak
Gold Dot

137 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  6:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
None of those are scribes, haha.

Hoes Call
Go to Top of Page

MelKdubtee
Grey Outline

Greenland
328 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  6:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WAT UP WIT U AN ZEB?

~I DO IT CUZ I LOVE IT~
Go to Top of Page

anyone
Gold Dot

31 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  7:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Back of Seat...

And yes, I flipped ZEB....

LOL, are you serious?!? What a sucker...
Go to Top of Page

anyone
Gold Dot

31 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  7:25:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

SENO ONE.. Yeah i'm young but I'm more serious about this sh*t than half these cats out here..

...sh*tts way too funny.
Go to Top of Page

the76er
Pink Dot

Iraq
1306 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  8:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit the76er's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey SENO, ZEB has old school dudes that got his back... watch it twerp!

Go to Top of Page

the76er
Pink Dot

Iraq
1306 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  8:06:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit the76er's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Seno, even titles it... "back of seat" HOLY CRAP!!! I never laughed so hard, my right eye popped out and I had to push it back in... LOL! Holy Moley this guy SENO, thinks we dont know thats a bus seat, thanks for letting us know that SENO... your the MAN!!! Getting up!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Go to Top of Page

KELROCKER
Gold Dot

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  8:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BEN ROCK U GOT FLICKS OF MY sh*t I DONT.PUTEM UP PIMP.
THATS WHAT I NEED TO START DOING'BUT I DONT TRIP; I GOT THEM FLICKS IN MY HEAD IT'S REALY NICE TO SEE PIMPS BOMBING THO' ITS ABOUT TIME. LETS GRAFFITI BLAST THEM HOES LIT his pee pee DALEY DO IT HE'S SELF YO KEEP BOMBING
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  01:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY ALL GOE EASY ON THE SHORTY SENO...
HE NEW TO THE GAME...ALSO HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS ON A BUS AND SAW THAT ZEB HAD FLIPPED HIM FIRST SO I TOLD HIM TO HANDLE HIS BUISNESS....
SO 76 QUIT THREATENING THE SHORTIES....

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

H-rocks
Gold Dot

52 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  01:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AERO

HEY ALL GOE EASY ON THE SHORTY SENO...
HE NEW TO THE GAME...ALSO HE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS ON A BUS AND SAW THAT ZEB HAD FLIPPED HIM FIRST SO I TOLD HIM TO HANDLE HIS BUISNESS....
SO 76 QUIT THREATENING THE SHORTIES....

Ha-ha! Shortys' got miles to go...remember the spirit of Real Chicago gentlemen! It'll come your way once in life...fortunately for those of us that have witnessed this "movement" 10+ years have already been through that....but on the real though I got $$,$$$ on my lil' man Zeb! hades the brotha' has even gotten some fools to wake up like we're all 15 again...including yours truly...

I'm surrounded by hate, but I still love home...
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  09:44:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullsh*t. Americans love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hades for a man who lost and laughed.

SO GET OUT THERE AND TAKE IT TO THE STREETS. I GOT MY MONEY ON ZEB

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

DEKAL-DSI
Orange Dot

USA
574 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  10:43:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DEKAL-DSI

what the f**k, if you got beef handle it, i think zeb is gonna take you out though, and dont be posting no f**king bus scribe in some heavy hitter area, thats just weak.

lol, okay im a dumbass but zeb already won according to the poll.
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  10:57:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I NEVER PHYSICALLY MET EITHER OF THESE CATS BUT...
ZEB ALREADY HAS A FOLLOWING.AND SENO DOES NOT...
BUT YOU KNOW HOW THE SAYING GOES...
"TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN"
AND A BOXER WITHOUT A TITLE IS WAY MORE HUNGRY TO GET A TITLE SO IM GONNA PLACE MY BET ON SENO..NOT TAKING AWAY ANYTHING FROM ZEB BUT AS IT STANDS HE HAS THE TITLE AND SENO WANTS IT...ONLY TIME WILL TELL......

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  11:00:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What up H-Rock, chi;;in' over hur.............

Whats up with some bombing sheit......................

I feel 15 again too!

AeroTCK
RIP
Go to Top of Page

AngerKills
Gold Dot

74 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  12:09:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit AngerKills's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what's up all...
i got time to kill and i like these flicks...so check em...
Asend...

Teksan...

...CreativeMindKontrol...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000