Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 181

hawk1
Banana Skinny

Canada
231 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  6:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn Aero... still trying to recruit kids. I guess somethings never change. LOL!!

(SOLE)BE-2-BE<--
Go to Top of Page

judge eato
Gold Dot

81 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  6:36:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FYI everyone crae and wyse did not invent that stlye, they are bitting just as much as cher and others like me......

HAS ANYONE EVERHEARD OF RIS AOK CREW NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE THEY INVENTED FUNKY LETTERS AND NOW IT IS A STAPLE OF GRAFFITI NOT ORIGINAL NOT BITING JUST GRAFITI STLYES
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  7:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THEY MAY HAVE NOT OF INVENTED THAT STYLE BUT THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES WHO USED THAT STYLE HERE IN CHICAGO AND NOT LONG AFTER KIDS WERE DOING THOSE SAME LETTERS........I COULD CARE LESS I SEE PEOPLE COPY OTHERS ON A REGULAR BASIS ..IT IS NOTHING NEW TO ME I HAVE SEEN IT FOR YEARS...

THEIR WAS A CHEER CYA...NOW THERE IS CHER.. WHO CARES THE CYA CHEER WAS WACK AS WACK COULD BE AND HE DID NOT GET UP MUCH AT ALL..IF I WERE TO SIT HERE AND TAKE NOTES ON WHO IS BITTIN WHO I WOULD HAVE NO TIME TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE.......SO FOR YOUR INFORMATION...I REALLY DO NOT CARE
I WAS STATING A FACT TO MY BOY MORE...P.S. NO HARD FEELINGS,BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY THAT ALOT OF KIDS ARE BOMBING WITH THAT STYLE......

ONE MORE THING WHAT DO YOU WRITE????????????????????????????????

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

planet xerox
Banana Skinny

Fyro Macedonia
191 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  7:48:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit planet xerox's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ACTONE

you really are desperate to war someone arent you?

kill em all and let god sort em out..err wait you probably killed god too.
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  8:14:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by planet xerox

quote:
Originally posted by ACTONE

you really are desperate to war someone arent you?

kill em all and let god sort em out..err wait you probably killed god too.

WHY YOU WANT SOME? LOL

WHAT UP LIL n*****? WE PAINTING OR WHAT?

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

reel ism
Gold Dot

18 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2004 :  9:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REEL ISMINDS.....MR.SPOK.....ILLEGALLY SPREADING MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

arturo alvarado
Go to Top of Page

trackstand
Gold Dot

74 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  01:01:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHO f**kING CARES! Instead of talking sh*t on the internet about others who do infact get over why don't you all go paint your original styles. I'm so sick of all these internet critics.

"Yo Man ur biting this guys R and that guys E and like, on da realz u need 2 get sum original style bro........,,,,,,....,,,,.,,,"

I'm sick of these posts. I'm sick of people who cannot spell and form coherant sentances. I'm sick of all these kids with zero up's who think they can build a reputation for themselves sitting around and criticizing people who paint. I am not kidding, f**kING SHAME ON YOU.

For your information, if you are infact one of these people YOUR OPINION MEANS f**kING NOTHING. ZERO. Nobody cares what you have to say. All you are doing is distracting others and YOURSELF from actually going out and putting in work. You can post all the flicks of scrapcan fill-ins you did in cut spots but that does not give you permission to sh*t talk writers who are better than you and have been around a lot longer.

People get on the internet and act so f**king tough and disrespectful, yet if they get confronted about it they stutter and deny everything. If you meet this discription you are a f**king coward and need to correct yourself, otherwise, just quit writing because graffiti is not for you.

Kram.
Go to Top of Page

judge eato
Gold Dot

81 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  01:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY ACT I AM NOT TRYING TO ARGUE WITH YOU OR ANY ONE ON HERE BUT I HAVE HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT "FUNKY" LETTERS ARE A BITE OF CRAE AND WYSE MANY MANY TIMES< AND WHILE CRAE AND WYSE ARE BOTH AWESOME WRITERS, THEY WhERE THEIR INFLUENCES ON THEIR SLEEVES. AND I THINK THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.. SENTO< NOAH< GHOST REAS GREY AND AMAZE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DESERVE THE REAL PROPS for the LETTERS
CHER ISnit FROM CHICAGO ANYWAYS SO IT DOESNT MATTER THAT CRAE AND WYSE BRAUGHT THAT STLYE TO CHICAGO, BUT JUST LOOK AT CRAE AND WYSE"S STUFF FROM 4 YEARS AGO IT WAS TOTTALLY DIFFERENT>
I am in no way trying to diminish what crae in wyse have done because they have both put in alot of work in many areas so respect is due
and i agree many people have jumped on the stlye bandwagon crae and wyse helped bring to popularity..
but grey was saying too many people bit from him in san francisco over 5 years ago.

I WRITE NEATO CYA I DID THIS FILL INN>

we cool now

Edited by - judge eato on 09/29/2004 01:39:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

FLUEJ4FUACOTR
Pink Dot

Poland
1261 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  02:16:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what up ben hit me me up.....

flue
j4f
uac
otr
def.......
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  05:28:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO NEATO TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I DONT EVEN LIKE THE LETTERS....
BUT WYSE AND CRAE DID PUT IN MORE WORK THEN SOME PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE THAT CALL THEMSELVES BOMBERS....I DO KNOW ABOUT AOK RIS....THAT IS FUNNY THEY CALLED THEM THE "FUNKY" LETTERS....DO YOU TALK TO BEEM AT ALL?
LAST I HEARD HE BECAME A PREACHER..LOL I HAVE NOT TALKED TO THAT M/F IN A LLOOOOONNNNNGGGGG TIME......DID YOU DO THE HAVE OR THE JARE?

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  06:19:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trackstand

WHO f**kING CARES! Instead of talking sh*t on the internet about others who do infact get over why don't you all go paint your original styles. I'm so sick of all these internet critics.

"Yo Man ur biting this guys R and that guys E and like, on da realz u need 2 get sum original style bro........,,,,,,....,,,,.,,,"

I'm sick of these posts. I'm sick of people who cannot spell and form coherant sentances. I'm sick of all these kids with zero up's who think they can build a reputation for themselves sitting around and criticizing people who paint. I am not kidding, f**kING SHAME ON YOU.

For your information, if you are infact one of these people YOUR OPINION MEANS f**kING NOTHING. ZERO. Nobody cares what you have to say. All you are doing is distracting others and YOURSELF from actually going out and putting in work. You can post all the flicks of scrapcan fill-ins you did in cut spots but that does not give you permission to sh*t talk writers who are better than you and have been around a lot longer.

People get on the internet and act so f**king tough and disrespectful, yet if they get confronted about it they stutter and deny everything. If you meet this discription you are a f**king coward and need to correct yourself, otherwise, just quit writing because graffiti is not for you.

Kram.

HEY KRAMER WHOS USE BIZZNEEZ TIZZALKINS TOOS....ON THE FRIZZNEELS...DO I HAVE THE HIPPITY HOPPITY B-BOY FAT LACE UPSIDE DOWN VISER SKI GOGGEL WEARING EMPTY BACKPACK WITH THE CARDBOARD TAPPED ON TO THE BACK SO I CAN BREAKDANCE WHERE EVER I GO LIVE AND DIE BY ELEMENTS
ALLEY TAGGING STORY TELLIN FO SHIZZLE MY NIZZEL sh*t DOWN.....
WHOOPTY WHOOP #1 STUNNER HEY SMOKER IN THE BARN."AWWWW hades SNAW DAT NIKKA SNIZZNAPPED NO HE DIDNT JIVE ASS TURKEY IS BITTIN OFFS OF MY MANE MANS NONE UDDER THANZ "VEGAN ONER" YOS VEGANS NEXTS TIMES YOUS HAVENS A PARTEEZ INS THEZ YARDS HOLLAZ..BOWYAKAASHAAAAHHH BIG UPS

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

.vegan.goes.
Gold Dot

52 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  10:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ink is a grrl just doing her thing, she's more intrested in painting elphants and trees than getting a name up. she just hitches around the country painting sh*t and scroungin in the dumpsters for some food and generally having a good time and not working so don't get worried about her bitin anybody.

yo ACTONE, sorry if i'm a jive ass turkey but i've been puttin up vegan in various places for over 3 years and been eatin a vegan diet for 6 and the only other vegan sh*t i ever seen was the vegan byc out of sf and i know i ain't bitin his style. never seen anything by this vegan oner you speak of. you got some flicks? i been writing this name for too long to just set it down.
Go to Top of Page

NUMB-DSI
Gold Dot

124 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  11:00:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aero...you know I'm neva dropping my flag partna. I've got flics but no time or scanner to be throwing them up. I don't think I've seen your ass since we all used to chill back (what seems like a life time ago) at Wicker Park.

Vegan...no static with that girl INK just trying to show repect to those that came before me and her.

ACT...I ain't seen your ass since a decade ago around Robin's house.
How you been brova?
Go to Top of Page

AngerKills
Gold Dot

74 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  2:48:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit AngerKills's Homepage  Reply with Quote
what's up Dsi people...
wasn't there a girl named Orked in your crew back in da day? i remember goin round by her and Nes.
where's some flicks?...........

...CreativeMindKontrol...
Go to Top of Page

NUMB-DSI
Gold Dot

124 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  3:13:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wadup Anger, I think I met you in the early 90s at a party that was by Milwaukee/Jeff Park area. It was a whole bunch of cats from the northside air/uda crew and a ton of other "harlem" cats. Yeah Orked was cool with us but never technically in the crew. Are you the same Anger who scribed a hades lot of buses back then too? No flics cuz I got no scanner....
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  3:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IN DUE TIME MY MAN IN DUE TIME...
IM STILL TRYING TO GET DKAL TO GET DOWN WITH US ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR I THINK...
OH YEAH P.S WICKER PARK DAYS WERE THE SHIZNIT WERENT THEY....

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE

Edited by - AERO on 09/29/2004 3:15:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

DEKAL-DSI
Orange Dot

USA
574 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  3:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The Withdraw" by Fene DSI 200?

that STN is still riding, by Obey i think or Keel
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  3:28:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by .vegan.goes.

ink is a grrl just doing her thing, she's more intrested in painting elphants and trees than getting a name up. she just hitches around the country painting sh*t and scroungin in the dumpsters for some food and generally having a good time and not working so don't get worried about her bitin anybody.

yo ACTONE, sorry if i'm a jive ass turkey but i've been puttin up vegan in various places for over 3 years and been eatin a vegan diet for 6 and the only other vegan sh*t i ever seen was the vegan byc out of sf and i know i ain't bitin his style. never seen anything by this vegan oner you speak of. you got some flicks? i been writing this name for too long to just set it down.

YO VEGAN....IM NOT CALLIN YOU A JIVE ASS TURKEY! AND I KINDA FIGURED THAT YOU WERE A VEGAN....NEVER SAID YOU BIT ANYONE....AND I WOULD LIKE TO YOUR NEXT PARTY IN THE YARDS....NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR GIRL INK BITTIN....I SAW YOUR sh*t ON THAT HIGHWAY HUT WHILE I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE A YARDS A FEW WEEKS AGO....ALSO THE VEGAN ONER I WAS TALKING ABOUT WAS YOU........HIT ME UP

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  3:37:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NUMB-DSI

Aero...you know I'm neva dropping my flag partna. I've got flics but no time or scanner to be throwing them up. I don't think I've seen your ass since we all used to chill back (what seems like a life time ago) at Wicker Park.

Vegan...no static with that girl INK just trying to show repect to those that came before me and her.

ACT...I ain't seen your ass since a decade ago around Robin's house.
How you been brova?

EVRYTHING IS GOOD WITH ME HOPE YOUR DOING JUST AS WELL..YES IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME HOW IS THE REST OF YOUR CREW?YO I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE FLICK OF MY sh*t FROM BACK THEN NEVER THOUGHT TO TAKE FLIX I THOUGHT THAT sh*t WOULD BE UP FOREVER.. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY sh*t OF MINE LET ME KNOW WE CAN TRADE SOME sh*t.......HIT ME UP PEACE

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

AngerKills
Gold Dot

74 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2004 :  3:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit AngerKills's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NUMB-DSI

Wadup Anger, I think I met you in the early 90s at a party that was by Milwaukee/Jeff Park area. It was a whole bunch of cats from the northside air/uda crew and a ton of other "harlem" cats. Yeah Orked was cool with us but never technically in the crew. Are you the same Anger who scribed a hades lot of buses back then too? No flics cuz I got no scanner....

Numb...
im not too sure, coulda been. then again maybe it wasn't...
here's Four bombin in the wild hundreds...dirty south.

...CreativeMindKontrol...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000