Posted - 10/24/2004 :  12:27:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOPE PICS HOMIEZZZ!!!!!

Drip TCK TMR JAM The Real Deal.
Go to Top of Page

Plot63
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  12:33:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May I ask, *with no beef intended* why you guys went over that Polak?

Edited by - Plot63 on 10/24/2004 12:37:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  12:36:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Plot63

May I ask, *with no beef intended* why you guys went over that Polak?

A fill in throw up gose over just a throw up. Thats probably the reason. No disrespect taken by me at least.

Go to Top of Page

Plot63
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  12:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I agree to the fullest with that but it's just that that Polak had been riding for years, and there are so many other spots...
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  12:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Plot63

Yeah, I agree to the fullest with that but it's just that that Polak had been riding for years, and there are so many other spots...

Maybe they will answer your question also. I just tried to since I am TCK and I was on to be honest with ya. No harm no foul.

Go to Top of Page

Plot63
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  12:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I mean it's not even on me because I am not TCK or Polak so it doesn't really concern me. Good flicks though- stay up.
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  12:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WORD UP PLOT.

Go to Top of Page

Al-Zarqawi
Banana Skinny

Iraq
226 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  01:02:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Al-Zarqawi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yo PLOT...lemme explained what happened.

We didnt even know that it was a throw up there. It was such a light color that at night we thought we were going over a stain.

sorry...we are animals but that was unintentional...

pollack...we'll put you up on our next bombing run...

we didnt noticed what happened until our picture got processed by the
mothership.

Al-Zarqawi
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  01:04:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
mothership. Ha ha funny. I think you mean walmart film processing.

Go to Top of Page

Plot63
Gold Dot

42 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  01:06:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Al-Zarqawi

We didnt even know that it was a throw up there. It was such a light color that at night we thought we were going over a stain.

mothership.

Ahh, now I undestand.
Go to Top of Page

Al-Zarqawi
Banana Skinny

Iraq
226 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  01:26:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Al-Zarqawi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nah...thats actually ROME....the flicks were caught on an angle...so...chop chop.

quote:
Originally posted by KILLEMALL

IS THAT A DOME? I NEW A DOME HE HAD SUM STANKEN ASS FEET HE WAS CCA AERO WERNT U CCA WEN DAY WER STARTEN TOO BREAK UP? DAT KRS SHO WAZ DOPE I HERD YALL NIKKAS MOVED ON SUM CAT WHAT GOS DOWN ABC KREW?

Al-Zarqawi
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  2:00:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.you guys...........have been snapping...on the red........red line rooftop gallery............too many thugs...to mention.............me...........just watching tv......trying to record...all the political commercials................go republicans...i need higher taxes........help/////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

EaZer2113
Gold Dot

USA
88 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  2:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Al-Zarqawi

mothership.

so you mean to tell everyone that you never saw that outline during the day while scoping out the roof??? every single writer i know that has ridden the redline knew about that outline. i give you guys props for getting up like crazy recently, but that rooftop really pissed me off, and im sure many others feel the same way

UNITINE AND CONQUER !
Go to Top of Page

Seres
Grey Outline

Guatemala
291 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  4:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...ummm....eazer.....we know every single roof on the howard like the back of our hand so there is no scoping rooftops. you just do them. we also do not pay any attention to all these new writers and their one and only throwups running...if you get noticed you get noticed.

...we tried to apologize but lets get it straight...we really dont care. ..so if we say we are sorry...we meant it...and thats that. so to answer your question...NO we didnt see that invisible throw...up there.

i hope that settles it....

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  4:31:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...back in the old days...of .....red line train bombing.........if you did not use ...black or blue......for your tags......and throw ups...we went over you........all my throw ups...were rusty black........so if some goof...had a weak yellow...tag...i would go over it...../....i would put him back up.....only..if i knew him////......in rooftops..........i think what is happening.......is.....roofs...are in high demand.......so if tck wants to do....big color fill ins.....and there is a light painted tag or outline......they have authority to go over it......providing they do something.....that resembles a colored fill in...or small piece or burner.............rooftops...will not stay up......forever.......so if the tck....fill in....gets buffed....next week....then...its your turn........in 2004......you need a camera......cause your fill-in..or piece.......may not get to see...the next day..........OH AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT.....EXTERIOR TRAIN BOMBING......not the weak insides that i still do......train outsides that run are the freshest.....train insides....are not that cool.....but its all still good graff///////////...it seems the rooftops are alive///.watch out for undercovers/piggies

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

johnnylightning
Gold Dot

35 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  5:57:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dont trip little brother tck didn't mean it let it ride there's plenty more wall out there i saw your sh*t during the day but at night it's hard to see peace out........
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  6:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH THAT sh*t LOOKED LIKE IT WAS BUFFED WHEN WE WERE UP THERE....AND BESIDES TOSS UPS GO OVER TAGS FILLS OVER TOSS UPS PIECES OVER FILLS....
BUT I LIKE TO DO TAGS OVER BURNERS..........

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Al-Zarqawi
Banana Skinny

Iraq
226 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  7:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Al-Zarqawi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hey...it looks like someone grabbed them a souvenier from the last mission......that mr. voodoo dude was pretty useless at stopping anyone from going on that roof...our evil is strong... but im sure his life will be better now that he can just lamp..get high...and bomb. You did good by adopting that lil phucker...now lets devour his soul.

Al-Zarqawi
Go to Top of Page

Ether MUL
Gold Dot

USA
103 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  8:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SUPER DOPE, how the wall comes through the fill and sh*t... however u wanna say the whole visiual afftec with the wall is super dope!

keep crushin playaz!

Made U Look
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2004 :  8:30:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ether MUL

SUPER DOPE, how the wall comes through the fill and sh*t... however u wanna say the whole visiual afftec with the wall is super dope!

keep crushin playaz!

YO THANX NIKKA....I DID NOT THINK PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THAT sh*t WAS FILLED IN BY THAT FLICK......ARE YOU IN TOWN????

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 181 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000