728 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  10:25:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

SOME OLD DOO DOO DONE IN CLASS JUST SOMETHING 2 POST HERE
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  2:14:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YERS

SOME OLD DOO DOO DONE IN CLASS JUST SOMETHING 2 POST HERE

i can digg it it has a nice feeling to it

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  3:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Newer.
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  3:04:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Newer
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  1:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOW THIS ONE IS 4 MY CITY AND MY CHICK BAD FLICK
Go to Top of Page

eryxones
Orange Dot

USA
623 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  4:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit eryxones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Zombieland!!..

EryxOnes TIC WRS
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 10/23/2009 :  4:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DOPE STUFF E FRESH AS FUK THEME
HERES A CHARACTER THAT I DID A WHILE AGO

AND THE KILLA TSEL DID MY NAME
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2009 :  12:06:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
er
quote:
Originally posted by eryxones

Zombieland!!..

Sick ass meet the Focker's. Nice R
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  8:49:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well ino its not a piece but i do lik dis Z i made still needa make da rest of my name in dis style lol hope 2 post up an actual piece wit dis styles

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  4:18:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New DOO-DOO-BROWN.
<center><center>

<center><center>
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  7:02:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

SOME NAME FOR A CHICA AND THE FLICK IS BY HER 2
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  10:59:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmm i liks dis 1 its nice clean and simple wit sum fresh colors and a nice character even though its not ur name i can digg it

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

SayweezyAOM
Gold Dot

105 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  4:53:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Dayer,oops I mean SayerOnes.

Just kidding but not really lil homie. Please consider a name change or start ballin with it brotha! Quick action.
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  9:29:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SayweezyAOM

Dayer,oops I mean SayerOnes.

Just kidding but not really lil homie. Please consider a name change or start ballin with it brotha! Quick action.

. One letter is a big difference,and i dont bite off you man.
No Beef and im just being me. You feel me.
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  10:14:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUT THEN AGAIN ITS IN A WAY JOCKIN THE DUDES NAME AND A CLOSE NAME LIKE THAT CAN LEAD TO CONFUSION PLUS HE HAS BEEN WRITING LONGER AND THROWING IT UP SO HE IS ENTITLED TO THE NAME ITS LIKE IF I WERE WRITING ERYKS ID BE JOCKING ERYX PLUS U TALKING ABOUT BEING HATTED BY THE WHOLE AOM SQUAD
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  08:20:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah i know what you mean. But what if someone is writing DERS or some DOO-DOO-BROWN like that. Would you just change your name out of no where.
Even though its one letter difference they are two way different words. I know all about the AOM squad G. But i aint tryna bite. I didnt even no there was a sayer and if there was i always saw the word SAY AOM being rocked not the full SAYER. (no disrespect)
Go to Top of Page

SayweezyAOM
Gold Dot

105 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  08:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DAYER
One letter is a big difference,and i dont bite off you man.

I ain't mad at ya, but this whole "one letter" arguement, is just not that strong to me. It'd be like me writing "Gizer"(Kizer bite). Again no beef homie, I'm all about helping out new schoolers find their way in this crazy culture. And judging by your style, and the fact that a majority of your posts are done in a "sketch" thread, I'm guessing you haven't been around for that long? And as far as you not biting off me, I know. But c'mon man? Like Yers said, I've been putting in work for about 6 years already, I could drop album after album on you of flicks of places a lot of writers never get to see in their careers. Tunnels, transit, etc.

Again no beef at all brotha, but why not consider another name before you really start to make your mark on this city. Do your thing homie, and good luck on the rest of you career as a criminal!
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  08:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DAYER
One letter is a big difference,and i dont bite off you man.

I ain't mad at ya, but this whole "one letter" arguement, is just not that strong to me. It'd be like me writing "Gizer"(Kizer bite). Again no beef homie, I'm all about helping out new schoolers find their way in this crazy culture. And judging by your style, and the fact that a majority of your posts are done in a "sketch" thread, I'm guessing you haven't been around for that long? And as far as you not biting off me, I know. But c'mon man? Like Yers said, I've been putting in work for about 6 years already, I could drop album after album on you of flicks of places a lot of writers never get to see in their careers. Tunnels, transit, etc.

Again no beef at all brotha, but why not consider another name before you really start to make your mark on this city. Do your thing homie, and good luck on the rest of you career as a criminal!

Werd. Ill think about another name G. Maybe ill just add another letter somewhere kuj. DAIYER or some DOO-DOO-BROWN what you think.
Go to Top of Page

SayweezyAOM
Gold Dot

105 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  08:45:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah man, but remember you also want something that's not to lengthy. No disrespect here, but how about "Yad"? That way you're still familiar with the letters? I mean there's a yad already but he's in PR. Or maybe even kick it old school and drop a number in your name? Like Day2? Or 2Day? Or like the street you live on like the old New Yawkers would do, so like Day55? Not that you live on 55th but it's just an example.
Go to Top of Page

DAYER
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  3:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah man, but remember you also want something that's not to lengthy. No disrespect here, but how about "Yad"? That way you're still familiar with the letters? I mean there's a yad already but he's in PR. Or maybe even kick it old school and drop a number in your name? Like Day2? Or 2Day? Or like the street you live on like the old New Yawkers would do, so like Day55? Not that you live on 55th but it's just an example.

Imma rock DAYMER one now. meet the Focker's it its lengthy but imma have to rock with speed. Yad would be alright but i dont like D's at the end of a name. Thanks G Keep rocking.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000