New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 187

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  9:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote

[/quote]

iono i could be wrong but it jus looks like som eryx influence lol but still nice wrks if u wan il geta gud flick 4 u jus hit me ups come thru n chill

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  9:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LETS B REAL U CALLIN ME A BITTER GATZ STRAIGHT UP. ND SPN I DID NOT BITE I JUST INCORPORATED THE SAME COLORS MICKY MOUSE INCLUDES WHICH I GOT OFF THIS PIC

i took nd its a different character so just cuz it got the main colors but just because colors are similar dont mean its a bite i also added caramel in the piece not coming at u just defending my piece mr since in a way u calling me a bitter nd i was influence by that msk style with the shades nd DOO-DOO-BROWN nd im kinda buzzed typing this nd every color has gotter rocked by the way nd i dinnt even notice that piece eryx did we both got different styles so i wanna go for my own DOO-DOO-BROWN bbut first im fukin with my own DOO-DOO-BROWN then i barely notice it that sketch just ow but nah i got influenced by sum msk piece i saw i though it be fun tryna go for diggerent shade DOO-DOO-BROWN nd if u notice i use red allot in my sketches am i right?

Edited by - YERS on 12/31/2009 9:55:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  9:59:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by YERS

LETS B REAL U CALLIN ME A BITTER GATZ STRAIGHT UP. ND SPN I DID NOT BITE I JUST INCORPORATED THE SAME COLORS MICKY MOUSE INCLUDES WHICH I GOT OFF THIS PIC

i took nd its a different character so just cuz it got the main colors but just because colors are similar dont mean its a bite i also added caramel in the piece not coming at u just defending my piece mr since in a way u calling me a bitter nd i was influence by that msk style with the shades nd DOO-DOO-BROWN nd im kinda buzzed typing this nd every color has gotter rocked by the way nd i dinnt even notice that piece eryx did we both got different styles so i wanna go for my own DOO-DOO-BROWN bbut first im fukin with my own DOO-DOO-BROWN then i barely notice it that sketch just ow but nah i got influenced by sum msk piece i saw i though it be fun tryna go for diggerent shade DOO-DOO-BROWN nd if u notice i use red allot in my sketches am i right? IF I SOUND LIKE A DICVK ITS CUS IM BUSSED I GOT LUV 4 UR ASS NO HOMO HOMMIE

Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  9:59:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

LETS B REAL U CALLIN ME A BITTER GATZ B STRAIGHT UP. ND SPN I DID NOT BITE I JUST INCORPORATED THE SAME COLORS MICKY MOUSE INCLUDES WHICH I GOT OFF THIS PIC

which my piece also includes purple which is hard 2 see in this pic i took nd its a different character so just cuz it got the main colors dont mean its a bite i also added purple nd caramel in the piece not comming at u just defending my piece mr since in a way u calling me a bitter nd i was influence by that msk style with the shades nd DOO-DOO-BROWN nd im kinda buzzed typing this nd every color has gotter rocked by the way

lmao real talk fam its not that serious im attackin u or anythin u dont have 2 defend anything lol im jus pointin out the influences and no im not callin u a biter they jus look close not the characters but jus the pieces in general well not the styles but some of the details and stuff you 2 do thats why im saying you have eryx's influence lol nothin 2 trip about jus some common stuff visible to other peoples eyes other than urselfs im sure not eveyone else sees it the way i do but another partys critique and opinions other than your owns are always helpful

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  10:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ND ERYX DID HELP ME BECOME THE WRITER I AM 2DAY IM NOT GONNA LIE WITHOUT THT n***a ID BE DOO-DOO-BROWN BY THE WAY HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  10:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MY BAD HOMMIE YEAH I GET YA ND DOO-DOO-BROWN YEAH I SEE IT WHEN I SAW ERX PEICE I WAS LIKE SIMILAR ND DOO-DOO-BROWN BUT YEAH ITS ALL KEWL BUT NAH I DIDN NOT GET INFLUENCE BY HIM I JUST LEARN BBUT I GOT INFLUENCE BY THAT MSK DOO-DOO-BROWN THAT POSE ND OMENS DO IDK WHY WELL IM BUZZED SIR SO FUK MY DRUNK ASS DONT THINK IM TRYNA B A his pee pee HAPPY NEW YEAH HOMMIE IMMA KNOCK OUT NOW
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  10:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lmao and yes you do rock red allot and yea i could understand if u were influenced by msk considering that MSK has one of the biggest influence on the graff world its only a natural thing

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  10:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
simon hommie hahahahahah cheahh
Go to Top of Page

eryxones
Orange Dot

USA
623 Posts

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  10:52:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit eryxones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
LMAO..
You Did That Sketch Too Soon After I Did The Felix..
Same Color Fill..Same White Shines..
You Could Of Changed The Ways You Used The Colors By The Way..
Its Koo Tho I'm Not Trippin..
I Dont Mind If Y'All Learn From My DOO-DOO-BROWN..
I Just Want Y'All To Improve..
We All Think Differently So We Can Push Another's Idea Even Further..
Like The Reason New School Writers Are More Evolved Is Cuz We Took Off From The Foundation That Other Previous Writers Set For Us..
So Graffiti Will Continue To Evolve..
So You Could Never Say That Everything Has Been Done..

EryxOnes TIC WRS
Go to Top of Page

Sy
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  07:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eryxones

LMAO..
You Did That Sketch Too Soon After I Did The Felix..
Same Color Fill..Same White Shines..
You Could Of Changed The Ways You Used The Colors By The Way..
Its Koo Tho I'm Not Trippin..
I Dont Mind If Y'All Learn From My DOO-DOO-BROWN..
I Just Want Y'All To Improve..
We All Think Differently So We Can Push Another's Idea Even Further..
Like The Reason New School Writers Are More Evolved Is Cuz We Took Off From The Foundation That Other Previous Writers Set For Us..
So Graffiti Will Continue To Evolve..
So You Could Never Say That Everything Has Been Done..

WELL SPOKEN E.

Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  6:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
heres sum new shyt for yalls
lol can u c the other name

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

KASES TIC
Gold Dot

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  12:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GATZ

CAME OUT FIRE FAMM

Go to Top of Page

Sy
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  11:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GATZ

GOIN BIG....PROPERS.

Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  12:40:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks lol did any1 catch the other name in there "joce"

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

EniGmA.one.love.
Banana Skinny

Ivory Coast
252 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  5:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just gonna put up some old DOO-DOO-BROWN till i can get something down in '10 that i like

Got a little distorted by Fotobucket being wacky
Also i don't have any markers currently so it's all pens and pencils fo me.

Weirdos Rocking Society!
Twenty-1-Oh.
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  7:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IDK JUST SOMETHING DONT ASK ITS IN PROGRESS I GUESS NOT SATISFIED MUCH BUT U GOTTA FINISH

Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  4:00:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

POP DEM SKETCHES OUT TALK IS CHEAP IF U AIN'T POSTING GET DA FUK OUTTA HERE LOL SERIOUSLY THOUGH POST SKETCHES
Go to Top of Page

eryxones
Orange Dot

USA
623 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  8:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit eryxones's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
POP DEM SKETCHES OUT TALK IS CHEAP IF U AIN'T POSTING GET DA FUK OUTTA HERE LOL SERIOUSLY THOUGH POST SKETCHES

You Were just Whining Bout How You Weren't Biting Me A While Back..
Come Correct..
LMAO..

EryxOnes TIC WRS
Go to Top of Page

YERS
Blue Dot

728 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  11:21:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALL IMMA SAY IS THAT AS AN ARTIST I WAS PUT IN A SITUATION 2 DEFEND MY WORK AS MY OWN (NOT WHINING)I DID IT IN A REASONABLE WAY WITH SIMPLE LONG TALK DEFENSE

Edited by - YERS on 01/15/2010 11:40:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/15/2010 :  11:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lmfao ^^^^ dese n***as

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000