New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 187

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:08:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
MY HOUSE NEVER FINISHED...SKETCH FROM LIKE 2000 OR BEFORE..CANT REMEMBER..

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:18:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CHECK OUT THIS HALLOWEEN WHORE...GOT HERE DOING TRICKS AND sh*t...

SOME ACER I DID...

MY n***a ACER...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:19:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I THINK IT CAME OUT ALRIGHT...IM MY WORST CRITIC...WHAT YA THINK???ILIKE YOUR sh*t...IF I HAD YOUR STYLE I BE DOING THAT sh*t EVERYWHERE YO...FRIEGHTS,ILLEGAL WALLS,PERMISSION,SCRIBES,ETC...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:31:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YOU SHOULD DO SOME PERMISSION WALLS THIS SUMMER...YOUR TALENTED AND GET YOURSELF UP SICK n***a....IVE EVER DONE PERMISIONS...STRICKLY ILLEGAL..U NOTICE OUT PIKS WE POST...NOTHING LOOKS EXTREMELY CLEAN BUT WE DO QUANTITY BOMBING...OUR CREW KILLER....THE NS OURS...AINT NOBODY f**kN WITH US...BUT STILL HATERS COME AND GO THRUOUT THE YEARS...ILL DO CANVAS'S THIS SUMMER...U DOWN TO DO A HUGE CANVAS IN THE BACK YARD THIS SUMMER??????

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:33:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YUP I LIKED THE FIRST ONE...ITS A "NEW" STYLE IM MESSING WITH....HOPEFULLY SOMETHING DOPE DEVELOPS YA KNOW...BUT ESIDES THAT I DO THE SAMO SAMO....GETTING BACK INTO DRAWING CUZ IM BACK FROM THE WAR...
quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

the first thing you posted on the last page was f**kin ill... and that valentines day thing and the house is fresh to....
you got some of the dopest lettering ive seen on this site on
paper or walls....
and im my worst critic to... i dont like the sh*t i do i think i still need alotta work... i know i should be bombing alot more and i plan to once some of the sh*t at home calms down..

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:35:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ICE HAD IT GOOD...MY ANGEL LOOKS OUT FOR ME...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
U BREAK,DJ,FREESTYLE,ETC??

I WAS SO BORED ONE DAY I DREW A TOTEM POLE...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:49:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THIS SUMMER(CANVAS) CUZ IM KINDA "OUT OF TOWN"...IM WORKING ON SOME ROLLERS ON A MILITARY BASE RIGHT NOW...WHAT THE AUDIENCE KNOW ABOUT THAT????AND SO WHERE'S YOUR BOMBING PARTNER????

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:54:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
REQUIRMENTS...HHMMM WELL BOMBERS...NOT n***aZ WHO GOT STYLE AND DO NOTHING WITH IT....WE TRYING TO GET ON SOME PERMISSIONS...WE DONT EVER DO THOSE....SEEMS PEOPLE WHO DO PERMISSIONS GET MORE RESPECT AINT THAT MOTHER f**kER...BUT O WELL...CUZ WE SEEN HUGE CREWS...AND JUST LIKE 4 n***aZ FROM THAT CREW BOMBING f**k THAT..WE GOT 12 n***aZ AND ALL 12 BOMB...THATS WHAT IM TALKKING ABOUT...STRICKLY BOMBERS WANTED!

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  01:56:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IM FROM THE NORTH POLE OF THE CITY....YOUR FROM THE DIRTY SOUTH RIGHT???

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  02:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DO THEY..SURE...EVERYTHING THEY DO IS DURING THE DAY...THEY DONT GIVE A f**k...LOONY MIGHT LIVE BY YOUR CRIB....WHO KNOWS THE WORLDS SMAL YA KNOW...DAMN...ITS 2:52AM WHERE IM AT....ILL TALK TO MY n***aZ SEE WHO WANTS TO BOMB THIS WEEKEND.....A NORTH SIDER HUH...GOOD....I HATE HOW n***aZ BE JOCKING THE SS AND ITS EASY AS f**k TO BOMB OVER THERE...WHEN IN THE NS f**kN YUPPIES EVERYWHERE...TRICK ASS n***aZ...SO WHERE YOU GOING BOMBING???NS?SS?WS?DOWN TOWN...BETTER YEAT DONT SAY NADA...TRICKS UP IN HERE....
quote:

im a northsider....
well if we both on the north hit me up I NEEDA BOMB!!!
my bombing partners comming at 215 when he can leave his house
i think loony lives somewhere around me ....
any of the bombers from bad wanna bomb during the day im down...
just hit me up

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  02:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats coo.....well.....its 2:04 here and i dont wanna wait 10 more minutes so im goin bombing by myself now until he hits my celly.... tell any of northside bad to hit me up im down any time during the day and some nights......peace stay up

my emails forgerock@hotmail.com

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  02:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
KOO...ILL B CONTACT'N U SOON...
quote:

thats coo.....well.....its 2:04 here and i dont wanna wait 10 more minutes so im goin bombing by myself now until he hits my celly.... tell any of northside bad to hit me up im down any time during the day and some nights......peace stay up

my emails forgerock@hotmail.com

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  02:24:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IM OUTS n***a PEACE.....

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

oTa WuN
Banana Skinny

USA
223 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  11:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ice ur sh*ts pretty f**kin dope
Go to Top of Page

SUME2NRKWT
Banana Skinny

Luxembourg
164 Posts

Posted - 02/27/2005 :  5:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo ice hook me up wit that whore
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO-NEVER-RESPECT!
KILL-WHILE-TEACHIN!
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  06:28:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
U WISH...SHE' A BADCREW WHORE ONLY...WE TAKE TURNS...
quote:
Originally posted by SUME2NRKWT

yo ice hook me up wit that whore
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  2:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bad crew whore.....

but can she do a handstand?????????????????,,,,

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  5:55:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WITH HER TONGUE....IF YALL ONLY NEW...
quote:
Originally posted by kid crash

bad crew whore.....

but can she do a handstand?????????????????,,,,

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

rareone
Banana Skinny

Afghanistan
269 Posts

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  9:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote