108 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  11:44:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ridiculous
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  12:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SOWWY MY APOLOGYDO YOU ACCEPT?
quote:
Originally posted by GLOEBTB

ridiculous

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  2:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wussa glow...
yo icer mage didnt hit me up....
me and PAISTEDSK went through some bulshiiii anyway....

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  2:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THOSE GUYS I SWEAR...IT AINT EVEN THAT HARD...WHERE U AT RIGHT NOW...???CAN U BOMB TODAY?????
quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

wussa glow...
yo icer mage didnt hit me up....
me and PAISTEDSK went through some bulshiiii anyway....

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  2:44:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
home...im about to go to MELKWTs crib and then go rack paint and buy canvases...

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

chicagloe
Gold Dot

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  2:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
whats up guys. no need to apoligize to me.More and more it seems like females dont even respect themselves like its out of this world but thats just an issue. Girls like that is what makes it harder for the females that actually create art in the graff scene, to get the respect they deserve. Im not going to continue preachin cus at the end its just my opinion.
While that girl is..... "Im soooo freakin hot all these cocks want me n i luv the attention"
Im like...."Damn i need to bomb but gotta pay the bills n go to school"
theres more to life than being a hoe!
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  3:17:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I AGREE...I ALWAYS RESPECTED FEMALE WRITERS..WELL THE ONLY TWO I KNEW..MOKAROCK AND DASEE...BOTH MY FRIENDS AND BOMBING PARTNERS FOREVER...BUT REALLY SOWWY ABOUT THE RUDENESS...IVE BEEN SICK IN THE CABEZA LATELY...FEVER,SNIFFLE'Z,LONG WORK HOURS,GRAFF,SORE THROAT,JUST TO NAME A FEW...
quote:
Originally posted by GLOEBTB

whats up guys. no need to apoligize to me.More and more it seems like females dont even respect themselves like its out of this world but thats just an issue. Girls like that is what makes it harder for the females that actually create art in the graff scene, to get the respect they deserve. Im not going to continue preachin cus at the end its just my opinion.
While that girl is..... "Im soooo freakin hot all these cocks want me n i luv the attention"
Im like...."Damn i need to bomb but gotta pay the bills n go to school"
theres more to life than being a hoe!

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  5:19:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...nice flick of the chick/

looks asian/

they dig the art/ they dig the art/

what art????....(((((((((((((((MY ART))))))))))))))))))),,,

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

RomeNdaCity
Banana Skinny

172 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  6:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

home...im about to go to MELKWTs crib and then go rack paint and buy canvases...

Whatup Forge,Melk told me u were passing thru da hood....peeped those canvases looking tight...keep it up....

RoMeNuMeRoUno*KAY DUB SPRAY UP DA SCENE WE USE LESS MEN MORE POWERFULL $HIT 4 DA TEAM*
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  9:55:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks...yeah i couldnt roll through today.. i heard yall little vandals were painting on the tracks...i was there a couple days ago wit melk and senor....ima stop by tomorrow or thursday to give sume his canvas..
il hit you up then...peace

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...

Edited by - FoRGeRoCK5 on 03/08/2005 9:56:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

SUME2NRKWT
Banana Skinny

Luxembourg
164 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  10:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the unvieling of my canvas.....
im like a kid enterin a race wit A-D-D!!!!
cant wait!!!!

TWO-NEVER-RESPECT!
KILL-WHILE-TEACHIN!
Go to Top of Page

RYKE1
Gold Dot

79 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  10:16:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit RYKE1's Homepage  Reply with Quote

TFD,DYC,CYA, CHI-ROCK CHPT.6

Go to Top of Page

SUME2NRKWT
Banana Skinny

Luxembourg
164 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  10:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn ryke once again u cease
to amaze me!!!
the first one is raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
props!!!!!!!!

TWO-NEVER-RESPECT!
KILL-WHILE-TEACHIN!
Go to Top of Page

PaintBushesAss
Orange Dot

Philippines
578 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  10:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOLY f**kING sh*t!!!! im sorry but some of those canvas's look fake, their probably not, thats sh*ts f**king fresh, either way
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  10:47:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ryke u did it again. i likin tha first one. tha second one is tight to but tha first catches my attention a lot. sh*t is tight. keep doin that sh*t. hey have u come up with a name for your logo? but hey keep it up dawg. tight!
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  10:55:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah ryke that sh*ts dope....are those prints?
there dope as hades ...

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

RYKE1
Gold Dot

79 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  11:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit RYKE1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I'm going through this company that I did some graphic work for and now they are printing all my digital designs for resale. Hopefully make some $$$ off these canvases. I'm still knocking out original canvases too but I'm going to be sending those out to the ALLNUM gallery in Paris France..........and STTsupra I think i have a name should be printing shirts real soon, I'll let everyone know.

TFD,DYC,CYA, CHI-ROCK CHPT.6

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7606 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  11:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RYKE1

Yeah, I'm going through this company that I did some graphic work for and now they are printing all my digital designs for resale. Hopefully make some $$$ off these canvases. I'm still knocking out original canvases too but I'm going to be sending those out to the ALLNUM gallery in Paris France..........and STTsupra I think i have a name should be printing shirts real soon, I'll let everyone know.

good luck on your work. weve all been very impress with what you shown us. hopefully you'll let us know more on how to get some of those digital designs.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2005 :  11:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
kool dawg! let us know when they gonna be available and where. i'l buy some shirt ans sh*t. but u have to make 3 to 4 x's. lol
quote:
Originally posted by RYKE1

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000