Chitown Blackbooks and Sketches...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 187

RYKE1
Gold Dot

79 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  05:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit RYKE1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I use a few different programs Is not just one..

TFD,DYC,CYA, CHI-ROCK CHPT.6

Edited by - RYKE1 on 03/29/2005 06:03:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  09:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
got sum characters i did so be on the look out .....

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real

Edited by - wonka on 03/29/2005 09:32:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  09:35:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  09:48:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IF I WAS YO WONKA I WOULD THROW UP THOSE CHARACTERS ALL OVER THE CITY...THEY RAW...MAKE THEM HUGE PEOPLE WILL LOVE THEM.....TELLING YOU DOGG...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  11:03:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BOOMPA, LOOOMPA, BOOO, BII DI DO.......I GOT ANOTHER RIDDLE FOR U, WHAT DO U GET WHEN U SPRAY WITH A CAN???? U GOT ALL LOCK UP.
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  3:24:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  3:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NICE HOMIEWISH I COULD DO THAT

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  7:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo ice i plan too im try wheat pasting so i can do those huge on but i m gonna also spray free style ill post flick soon

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

erie 1 cmw
Orange Dot

511 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  7:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TOYWONKA f**k WHEAT PASTING YOU YUPPIE WANNA BE ART TAGGER.... HOWS A FAT CAP AND A ROOF TOP HOWARD LINE OHARE LINE ENGELWOOD LAKE OR DOUGLAS... YEAH THE DOUGLAS... GO OVER THERE WITH YOUR WHEAT PASTING YOU NERD ASK THE 26'Z WERE TO PASTE STUFF

CHICAGOS
MOST
WANTED
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  7:39:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
f**k u erie

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  8:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wonka

f**k u erie

wow....

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

SENO
Banana Skinny

Cuba
152 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  9:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow..that was bold Wonka.. basing on the fact that erie can burn you with half of an "E" but hey....

no offense 2 u because you're cool n' all..

Whats Hip-Hop without substance?
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  07:52:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn...wonka your f**ked.

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  08:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ERIE WHY U PICKING ON NEW COMERS????LIKE U WERENT LIKE THAT WHEN U GOT STARTED...LIKE A SPARK IN YOU WASNT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT....WONKA DO YOUR THANG...ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF YOUR MADE FOR THIS GAME ANYWAYS...ERIE STAY UP n***a...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  10:24:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, you read all over this board, and it seems anything Erie has to say is nothing but negativity. Yo Erie, no one's questioning your credentials, you've earned respect. But you need to lighten up on others. Not everyone can be Erie CMW.

Once upon a time, I had my spraypaint dreams. But I admit it didn't amount to much as it turned out. I did my little thing, and I'm proud of that. But life happened, and that was it. So am I a toy? Yeah, I guess, whatever. But I still love the art, I still have respect for those out there who did their thing and are doing their thing, I'll still bust U-turns driving down the street "cause I think I seen a new piece", I still sketch evey now and then when I got some free time. So I come on here to see what's up with EDSK vs. AOM, see if there's some new DC5 flicks posted by Flash, a new Forge canvas pic he's showing off, see what craziness Chumbly has to say, see if ACFL has anymore pics of his farmland graffiti, see if there's anything new at the Walls of Style, or just bullsh*t for a few minutes.....and it's all good. Everyone's just doing their thing, you can't take shots at them for that.

Peace.

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  8:26:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree with qwest and ice i got mad respect for eries art but if hes gonna start talking sh*t to me for no reason cause im doing my thing with sticks thats bull i got every right to say f**k u im not calling him out i know he would smash me i got no chance but he acts like he never done sticks and sh*t every writers has at least done stickers once in there life.
erie acts like he just picked up a can,pen,whatever and was the michelango of graff im sorry i have seen a lot better from other writers and u are no way the new severe

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real

Edited by - wonka on 03/30/2005 8:32:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  8:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

damn...wonka your f**ked.

how am i f**ked cause i said f**k u to erie
u act like im calling him out and sh*t he dissed me and my art so i said f**k u cause i cant diss sh*t on his art compared to mine i agree he got mad skill but hes being an asshole

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  11:26:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY FoReCK THAT LOOKS TIGHT........

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 03/31/2005 2:57:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  03:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

to all u sticker haters seens quote says it all

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  08:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wonka its not that eries hating on just you though....
....i want you to click on his name and read through some of his posts... its all hate.... ive been through sh*t with erie....we both stopped so im not talking sh*t... i knew him almost my whole life and i know hes gonna hate on all newcommers that dont bomb hard as f**k like he used to
you just started your gonna expierience a LOT of sh*t talkers and alot of hate... theres so many f**kin cats on this board that hate me and some that still have beef with me for no reason.....f**k it i dont care....i continue to post up my "gay ass canvases" as erie called them and now look..i got people wanting to buy my sh*t
so just ignore the haters and keep puting your sh*t up youll get better and be able to rub it in there face.....peace

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000