New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 187

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  08:57:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I HATE YOU MAN
quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

wonka its not that eries hating on just you though....
....i want you to click on his name and read through some of his posts... its all hate.... ive been through sh*t with erie....we both stopped so im not talking sh*t... i knew him almost my whole life and i know hes gonna hate on all newcommers that dont bomb hard as f**k like he used to
you just started your gonna expierience a LOT of sh*t talkers and alot of hate... theres so many f**kin cats on this board that hate me and some that still have beef with me for no reason.....f**k it i dont care....i continue to post up my "gay ass canvases" as erie called them and now look..i got people wanting to buy my sh*t
so just ignore the haters and keep puting your sh*t up youll get better and be able to rub it in there face.....peace

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

nLeS_oNe
Banana Skinny

198 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  09:48:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SUM SKETCHES....NOT ALL DAT BUT DAS ALL I GOT FOR NOW////

FEEDBACK??

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.......
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  10:36:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY nLes NICE SKETCHES U NEED SOME COLORERS... BUT KEEP DOING YOUR THING......

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by nLeS_oNe

FEEDBACK??

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  10:42:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THIS LOOKS LIKE A TAG WITH 3-D AND OUTLINE...IS IT???2ND ONE'S BETTER YOULL GET YOUR sh*t TOGETHER..TIME...JUST BE PATIENT...

YOU WANNA BE A PIECE'R??BOMBER???TAGGER???THE FIRST PICTURE'S TAG IS ST8...KEEP DOING YO THANG..

quote:

FEEDBACK??

BATTLE AND DIE CREW

Edited by - iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW on 03/31/2005 10:42:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  11:24:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

nLeS_oNe
Banana Skinny

198 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  11:34:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW Posted - 03/31/2005 : 10:42:09 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS LOOKS LIKE A TAG WITH 3-D AND OUTLINE...IS IT???2ND ONE'S BETTER YOULL GET YOUR sh*t TOGETHER..TIME...JUST BE PATIENT...

YOU WANNA BE A PIECE'R??BOMBER???TAGGER???THE FIRST PICTURE'S TAG IS ST8...KEEP DOING YO THANG..

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEEDBACK??

naw is not....yea in time....//

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.......
Go to Top of Page

NOIDEE
Gold Dot

64 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  11:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sh*t I WOULD BE HATING TOO.....
YOU PAINT CANVAS AND ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEM
YET YOU DONT EVEN BOMB OR REALLY EVEN PAINT FOR THAT MATTER
f**k IT I DONT WANNA BE A HATER ITS JUST f**kED UP
THAT SOME PEOPLE ABUSE THAT TITLE AS A WRITER BUT THEY DONT WRITE ON
ANYTHING

I DONT KNOW ANYONE FEEL ME ?

Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  12:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nah, I don't agree with that.

Some guys bomb, some guys piece on permission walls. People do their thing different. Now I don't know Forge or Wonka, so I don't know what they got going on or how long they've been doing their thing. But if canvases or whatever is their way of working their way into this, what's the problem? Don't you agree that most people get their start by practicing in their blackbooks? Then when they feel they're ready they'll take the next step. Forge has some nice style, and I think it's safe to say at some point you'll see his stuff up on some wall, if it hasn't gotten there already. There's room for everyone's way of doing their thing. The dude making money doesn't hurt anyone. If you can bust out w/ some fresh canvases of your own, go on and make your own money. I think it's dope if anyone can find a way to make a few bucks doing their thing.

There's alot of writers on here with plenty of work under their belt, who've earned endless respect. If you notice, most stay on the positive tip, and encourage others instead of tearing them down.
quote:
Originally posted by NOIDEE

sh*t I WOULD BE HATING TOO.....
YOU PAINT CANVAS AND ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEM
YET YOU DONT EVEN BOMB OR REALLY EVEN PAINT FOR THAT MATTER
f**k IT I DONT WANNA BE A HATER ITS JUST f**kED UP
THAT SOME PEOPLE ABUSE THAT TITLE AS A WRITER BUT THEY DONT WRITE ON
ANYTHING

I DONT KNOW ANYONE FEEL ME ?

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

NOIDEE
Gold Dot

64 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  1:13:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH I FEEL YOU
THATS WHY I DIDNT SAY TOO MUCH
IM NOT TRYING TO DICOURAGE ANYONE
MORE LIKE ENCOURAGE

HEY THE CANVAS LOOKS GOOD DONT GET ME WRONG
I JUST FEEL ACTUALLY USING PAINT ON A WALL IS BETTER
ESPECIALLY IF YOUR GONNA POST FLICKS ON THE INTERNET
ITS BETTER TO HAVE A FEW ON WALLS THAN CANVAS
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  2:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks qwest...
but yeah noidee i know your talkin about me but i do agree with you in a way....i earned my respect makin canvases.... and eventually il make my respect bombing....im not a respected BOMBER il give you that... because i dont wreck as much as i should...
i just turned 16 a couple days ago... and im already lookin for a job.. right now i have no other way of makin money and plus im doin what i love..
is there something wrong with that?...
now i never seen your work and i dont know you so i dont know if you can piece or not...but if you can piece canvases and get money for it would you do it?.....

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  2:29:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
16.....damn the good ol' days. I'm twice your age, man! But I'm not old, I'm classic!!

quote:

thanks qwest...
but yeah noidee i know your talkin about me but i do agree with you in a way....i earned my respect makin canvases.... and eventually il make my respect bombing....im not a respected BOMBER il give you that... because i dont wreck as much as i should...
i just turned 16 a couple days ago... and im already lookin for a job.. right now i have no other way of makin money and plus im doin what i love..
is there something wrong with that?...
now i never seen your work and i dont know you so i dont know if you can piece or not...but if you can piece canvases and get money for it would you do it?.....

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  2:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol...yeah i just turned 16 on monday...so...wheres my birthday can of paint qwest??...

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  2:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HAPPY B DAY n***a.....ILL GIVE YA ONE WHEN WE DO THAT HUGE CANVAS AT MY CRIBZ...
quote:

lol...yeah i just turned 16 on monday...so...wheres my birthday can of paint qwest??...

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY FORGEROCK HAPPY B DAY TO U KID AND MANY MORE.....

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:
Originally posted by iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW

HAPPY B DAY n***a.....ILL GIVE YA ONE WHEN WE DO THAT HUGE CANVAS AT MY CRIBZ...
quote:

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:05:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks to both of you....
and ice when you commin back?..

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ummm, yeah. I sent it UPS yesterday. But ummm, the truck got flipped over by the strong tornado winds during the rainstorm....and umm, yeah, then a falling lightpost smashed the windows of the truck and sucked out all the contents. So ummm, I guess your can is lying in a cornfield out in Buttf*ck, Egypt. Maybe ACFL will find it and return it to you!

quote:

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
JULY/AUG TIME FRAME...I GOT A HUGE YARD WE CAN GET DOWN AND FUNKY BACK THERE...THE FUNNY THING IS COPS PASS BY MY CRIB BUT f**k THEM WHERE IN MY YARD...AND WE MIGHT HAVE A COOK OUT THAT DAY WITH THE GIRLFRIENDS AND SHORTIES...U DOWN TO CHILL THIS SUMMER????
quote:

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:19:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
of course!!...yo kwest hit me up aerosol_warrior9313@yahoo.com or if you got aim FORGEROCK1
quote:

JULY/AUG TIME FRAME...I GOT A HUGE YARD WE CAN GET DOWN AND FUNKY BACK THERE...THE FUNNY THING IS COPS PASS BY MY CRIB BUT f**k THEM WHERE IN MY YARD...AND WE MIGHT HAVE A COOK OUT THAT DAY WITH THE GIRLFRIENDS AND SHORTIES...U DOWN TO CHILL THIS SUMMER????
quote:

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...

Edited by - FoRGeRoCK5 on 03/31/2005 3:21:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:23:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SIMON THEN ITS A PLAN...
SOME f**kER OUTBIDDED ME ON EBAY FOR 170 PRISMAMARKERS FOR $200.00 BASTARD...

quote:

of course!!...yo kwest hit me up aerosol_warrior9313@yahoo.com or if you got aim FORGEROCK1
quote:

quote:

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 03/31/2005 :  3:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo chilll!!....200 for a pack of f**kin prismas?!...FUQ THAT!!
i racked the 72 pack before...thats all you need...theres really no point for like 12 or 13 shades of 1 color that are pretty much the same...if you want i can try gettin you the 72 pack for like 30.00?..

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000