Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 187

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  5:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo ryke anf orge what do u use to stop the paint from crackin
i get this weird looking texture once it starts to dry could it just be that the canvas is old ??or the paint??

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  5:20:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
yo yaser u write daz? or just das cause ive seen sum daz bombs

i only write DASONE, DAS1, or just DAS... i also write YASER, YASR, n YSR... i had to stop writin DAS for a bit cuz there was too much beef n too many ni99as rokin the same name... dasl, das from air crew, n another das but he was really wack... so i just added my own name to the style... already in motion. oh n dont forget dasee... that was dr0pin the 2 e's n makin das her initials... funny sh1t... every1 hates me... but they can lick my balls...

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  5:39:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wonka

yo ryke anf orge what do u use to stop the paint from crackin
i get this weird looking texture once it starts to dry could it just be that the canvas is old ??or the paint??

the paints probally old...you usin krylon flat on the backround??
when i use uf black krylon it cracks like a byaaaaatchon walls or canvases..

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

wonka
Blue Dot

USA
794 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im usin my last can of krylon interior exterior whats the best paint for the back ground??

ELF ROCKA IS BACK

FAKEROCK ONE
FAKER ONE
KIR CREW (R)
keepin' it real
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  6:22:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i use anything....but flat colors always crack when i use em.....

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

RiFe1
Blue Dot

Mexico
897 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2005 :  11:33:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey forge i sent you an e-mail in thru that personal message sh*t on the forums peace
quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

i use anything....but flat colors always crack when i use em.....

RIfe One
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Trick-Daddy--Back-In-The-Days-

Edited by - RiFe1 on 04/01/2005 11:33:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

rareone
Banana Skinny

Afghanistan
269 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  02:22:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALOT OF HOT S H I T IN HERE PEACE MO sh*t COMING UP GHZcrew.....

DEKOE RIP
LONG LIVE
Go to Top of Page

ROT
Grey Outline

282 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  06:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  11:26:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ROT

lol...

Go to Top of Page

HUSHONER
Banana Skinny

194 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2005 :  3:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit HUSHONER's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yaser

who ever said i was a piecer... im just a dope bomber... n dont try to walk away from your responsibilities... youre still it...

YOUR f**kEN WAK DAS AND SO IS YOUR HOE ASS FUKEN LADY HIPHOPCHEERLEADER THAT f**kEN FAT HOE! HAHAHA AND HER UGLY ASS FAT KID TOO... WAK WAK WAK WAK WAK WAK WAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by - HUSHONER on 04/02/2005 3:59:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  10:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hush... i think is time for u to hush... as a matter of fact just keep yappin ur mouth cuz so far i havent seen sh1t from u... on the real at least u can call me wak... but i dont even have anythin to judge u by... non-existing... thats not even wak... thats below nothin... keep runnin ur mouth, u almost caught on to ur man... did i tell u he knows how to run... oh u just dont want to hear it... see im not a sh1t talker... i dont spend my time yappin my mouth sayin sh1t im not goin to back up or makin empty promises...

oh next time u bring up my son in a conversation that he doesnt belong in...

Edited by - Yaser on 04/03/2005 12:54:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

HUSHONER
Banana Skinny

194 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  11:10:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit HUSHONER's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

hush... i think is time for u to hush... as a matter of fact just keep yappin ur mouth cuz so far i havent seen sh1t from u... on the real at least u can call me wak... but i dont even have anythin to judge u by... non-existing... thats not even wak... thats below nothin... keep runnin ur mouth, u almost caught on to ur man... did i tell u he knows how to run... oh u just dont want to hear it... see im not YELO... i dont spend my time yappin my mouth sayin sh1t im not goin to back up or makin empty promises...

oh next time u bring up my son in a conversation that he doesnt belong in...

look little boy.... i know i aint getting up but at least i aint posting up some wak ass sh*tty flicks of sketches on the net.... hahaha how bout some bombing flicks.... you toy ass non bomber..... HA! tell your fat ass bustdown babymama to quit jockin my man .... what a shame she dont seem to be jocking you..... hahahaha saying that my man got ups for tags of the year... stupid bitch... tell me something i dont know...
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  11:48:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no mames... if i was wak i would keep my mouth shut... but u think u know... U HAVE no idea... i speak for myself never for sh1t i dont know anythin bout...

Go to Top of Page

HUSHONER
Banana Skinny

194 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  12:07:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit HUSHONER's Homepage  Reply with Quote

quote:

no mames... if i was wak i would keep my mouth shut... but u think u know... U HAVE no idea... i speak for myself never for sh1t i dont know anythin bout...

N!GGA YOU A LAME ......STUPID N!GGA DATZ Y WIL ROBBED YOUR ASS OFF OF DRO... IF ANYONE EVER SEES DAZ WALKING DOWN THE STREET ROB HIS ASS.... THIS N!GGA WONT DO SH!T... SALTY ASS N!GGA.... HA!

Edited by - HUSHONER on 04/03/2005 12:09:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

hiphopcheerleader
Orange Dot

480 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  12:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit hiphopcheerleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HUSHONER

quote:

N!GGA YOU A LAME ......STUPID N!GGA DATZ Y WIL ROBBED YOUR ASS OFF OF DRO... IF ANYONE EVER SEES DAZ WALKING DOWN THE STREET ROB HIS ASS.... THIS N!GGA WONT DO SH!T... SALTY ASS N!GGA.... HA!

thats why his boy aone got a mouth shot for that sh!t....!! you should really keep ur mouth closed on subjects you know nothing about!liw liw liw thats why you man got punked by thoser...little scary ass...and i wasnt jocking ur man i was giving respects where they were due...unlike ur self you never bomb so ud never get nominated for anything except mayber derber of the year....hsuh hsuh hsuh!!!

I'm a celebrity and Ur my paparazzi!!!

Edited by - hiphopcheerleader on 04/03/2005 12:18:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

HUSHONER
Banana Skinny

194 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  12:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit HUSHONER's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiphopcheerleader

quote:

quote:

thats why his boy aone got a mouth shot for that sh!t....!! you should really keep ur mouth closed on subjects you know nothing about!liw liw liw thats why you man got punked by thoser...little scary ass...and i wasnt jocking ur man i was giving respects where they were due...unlike ur self you never bomb so ud never get nominated for anything except mayber derber of the year....hsuh hsuh hsuh!!!

YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY YOU CELLULITE QWEEN ......... THE ONLY THINK YOU'D EVER GET NOMINATED FOR WOULD BE HIPOPHOPLARDASS OF THE YEAR.... HAHAHAHAHA FLIPFLOPDERBLEADERS ASS>>>>
DUMB byaaaaatchI HEARD THAT WHEN YOU GOT LOCKED THEY HAD TO GO GET SPECIAL HAND CUFFS CUZ THEY COULDNT FIT THEM ON YOUR FAT ASS WRISTS.
BUT ABOUT THE BOMBING TIP U SHOULD EVEN BE SAYING SH!T CUZ YOUR ASS COULD NEVER GO BOMBING WITH YOUR FAT ASS HAVING TO STOP N EAT A BIG MAC SUPERSIZE MEAL EVERY HALF A BLOCK

I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS.

Edited by - HUSHONER on 04/03/2005 12:55:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  12:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
y r u runnin from the topic... ur man didnt robbed me... please i got my money n some1 still pay for his disappearance... sh1t i was goin to hook him up... n at the end i got all of my money from his boy... so if anythin he robbed his boy... he rob one of his own mafia ni99as... now thats salty... hows that thruth for a reality check... n y did KCUB had to move? cuz he knew his crib was merked... runnin... but u know what? u keep yappin on... this is my last reply to u n as far as YELO goes... she knows how to handle her bizness so if i were u i wouldnt direct anymore heat to myself... hush baby hush... oh i heard u had a kid... but that u denied ur baby... now thats hades a salty...

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2005 :  5:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DAMN NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SOME MEST UP ASS..BUT I GOT FIVE ON IT ....LOL.......

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by hiphopcheerleader

quote:

quote:

YOU THINK YOUR FUNNY YOU CELLULITE QWEEN ......... THE ONLY THINK YOU'D EVER GET NOMINATED FOR WOULD BE HIPOPHOPLARDASS OF THE YEAR.... HAHAHAHAHA FLIPFLOPDERBLEADERS ASS>>>>
DUMB byaaaaatchI HEARD THAT WHEN YOU GOT LOCKED THEY HAD TO GO GET SPECIAL HAND CUFFS CUZ THEY COULDNT FIT THEM ON YOUR FAT ASS WRISTS.
BUT ABOUT THE BOMBING TIP U SHOULD EVEN BE SAYING SH!T CUZ YOUR ASS COULD NEVER GO BOMBING WITH YOUR FAT ASS HAVING TO STOP N EAT A BIG MAC SUPERSIZE MEAL EVERY HALF A BLOCK

I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS.

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"

Edited by - SEEN-ABC on 04/03/2005 5:52:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

HUSHONER
Banana Skinny

194 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  01:52:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit HUSHONER's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

y r u runnin from the topic... ur man didnt robbed me... please i got my money n some1 still pay for his disappearance... sh1t i was goin to hook him up... n at the end i got all of my money from his boy... so if anythin he robbed his boy... he rob one of his own mafia ni99as... now thats salty... hows that thruth for a reality check... n y did KCUB had to move? cuz he knew his crib was merked... runnin... but u know what? u keep yappin on... this is my last reply to u n as far as YELO goes... she knows how to handle her bizness so if i were u i wouldnt direct anymore heat to myself... hush baby hush... oh i heard u had a kid... but that u denied ur baby... now thats hades a salty...

YOU AND YOUR byaaaaatchARE JUST NOTHING BUT TALK.... HAHAHA DUMB byaaaaatch DONT YOU GET IT IT WAS ALL A SET UP BUCK WANTED HIPPOHOPLARDASS TO GET LOCKED UP AND HER DUMB FAT ASS FELL FOR THAT sh*t... WHATEVER THO.... sh*t I AINT GONNA EVEN WASTE ANYMORE OF MY TIME WITH YOU... SHHHIIIIITT! AT LEAST MY BABY AINT LOOK LIKE YOUR UGLY ASS BUCK TOOTH KID>>> HA!

WHATEVER THO... GET OFF MY TITTIES... SHUSH SAD
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  07:57:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THATS TO DEEP FOR ME.....BUT THAT BUCK TOOTH KID THAT KILLED ME
BUT ON OK......

PIECE SEEN-ABC,UPS,MARS,MAD,MPC,TCP,TAC,TCS,FEDZ

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000