New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 187

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  11:47:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...yo....yo......i need someone to rob....

gimme an address....i finna rob.......finna rob....

i need some moneys....for rent....

who got the loot.....who got the loot.....know what i am saying.....yeah/.//

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  11:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ROB MY CRIBZ....GOTTA TURNTABLES FOR YOU TO SELL...GET A GOOD PRICE THO..
quote:
Originally posted by kid crash

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  12:11:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
,,hey ice...

you know where the main post library is...

in fort jackson....is...

dont tell nobody....???????...ninja 1...out....

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  6:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey kid crash u can rob my crib tonight. i will make sure no one is there tonight. that way u can take your time and make sure u take anythin u want. just make sure u dont take any of my gear aight. other than that everythin is yours lol oh yea i live at tha apartment right next to yours. i will leave tha door open so feel free to walk in. hey fix yourself a sandwish. i just got back from tha grocery store. have fun aight. lol

quote:

Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2005 :  8:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
KID CRASH YOU GOT MY CELL NUMBER JUST CALL ME BEFORE YOU COME OVER..
FU*K IL MAKE YOU A SANDWHICH AND BAG ALL MY VALUBLE SH*T UP BEFORE YOU GET HERE SO YOU DONT GOTTA GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE....

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

ROT
Grey Outline

282 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  03:35:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aint no way your robbing me......i live in Oakland...lil nikka!

Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  07:22:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
FORT JACKSON ROCKS...CAMP LEJEUNE ROCKS SHHHHHH.....
quote:

,,hey ice...

you know where the main post library is...

in fort jackson....is...

dont tell nobody....???????...ninja 1...out....

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  09:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY MAN U GUYS R SICK, STICK TO THE SKETCHES.
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  12:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
THAT SICK sh*t.....GIVES ME THE SHAKES WHEN I SEE HER...
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

HEY MAN U GUYS R SICK, STICK TO THE SKETCHES.

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

hiphopcheerleader
Orange Dot

480 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  12:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit hiphopcheerleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
enough with all the internet bullsh*t....if your gonna do something hsuh...do it already im sick of u talking on the internet and trying to get fame....please u know where i stay so come and get it....get off ur lazy and keep ur promises....<<<-------------im waiting.....and while im waiting ill be bombing hsuh....thats my new name....

I'm a celebrity and Ur my paparazzi!!!
Go to Top of Page

hiphopcheerleader
Orange Dot

480 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  1:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit hiphopcheerleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
and for the last time....leave my shorty out of this graff beef..he has nothing to do with this...be a woman and step to ur game...you got beef with me and and only me so lets keep it that way...woman to woman...dont be a p***y and think ur hot sh*t by talking about my family...cause youre the one that looks like a jack ass not me...
hsuh !!!

Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  1:23:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WHY U GOT BEEF WITH MY HOMIE???????HUSHONEROCKMOST.....PEACE NOT WAR......ICEONEROCKS
quote:
Originally posted by hiphopcheerleader

enough with all the internet bullsh*t....if your gonna do something hsuh...do it already im sick of u talking on the internet and trying to get fame....please u know where i stay so come and get it....get off ur lazy and keep ur promises....<<<-------------im waiting.....and while im waiting ill be bombing hsuh....thats my new name....

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

hiphopcheerleader
Orange Dot

480 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  1:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit hiphopcheerleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW

WHY U GOT BEEF WITH MY HOMIE???????HUSHONEROCKMOST.....PEACE NOT WAR......ICEONEROCKS
quote:

pay attention ice....read what she wrote....your homies a phony....

Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  1:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
MAN I'M CURIOUS, WHAT DID SHE RIGHT. WHERE CAN I SEE THE POST????......FORGET IT......I READ THE OTHER TWO PAGES. UGLY sh*t. U TWO SHOULD MEET AND HANDLE THIS, DONT BRING ALL THIS HATE ON TO THE BOARDS. BE REAL WOMEN AND TAKE CARE OF BUISNESS.

HAVE A LITTLE WAR OR SOMETHING????? HUSH V'S HIP HOPCHEERLEADER, HAS A NICE RING TO IT.

BUT ON THE REAL, STOP THE DRAMA. TAKE IT OUTSIDE. THANKS.

PEACE OUT TO ALL THE REAL WRITERS.

Edited by - CHUMBLY0001 on 04/05/2005 1:50:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  2:03:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CALMATE...ILL TALK TO HER LATERZZZZ ABOUT THIS...BUT FOR REALS "TRY" TO KEEP IT OFF THE NET...EITHER WAY I EMAILED YOU EARLIER...
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW

quote:

pay attention ice....read what she wrote....your homies a phony....

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

hiphopcheerleader
Orange Dot

480 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  2:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit hiphopcheerleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not to sound like an byaaaaatchto you but dont fight her battles for her....she wants to act like a lil girl and talk like a lil girl then shes gonna get treated like a lil girl....and i wrote an email back to u....and im gonna tell u again u cant fight her battles for her...she let her mouth do to much talkin....when you got beef with someone then thats fine but the second u start talking about someones shorty and they family its a whole different story....she f**ked up.............

Edited by - hiphopcheerleader on 04/05/2005 2:16:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW
Pink Dot

Mexico
2775 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  2:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit iCeOnErOcKbAdBtBcReW's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CALMATE...IM JUST SAYING SHE MY HOMIE...IM OUTS FOR TODAY...
quote:

not to sound like an byaaaaatchto you but dont fight her battles for her....she wants to act like a lil girl and talk like a lil girl then shes gonna get treated like a lil girl....and i wrote an email back to u....and im gonna tell u again u cant fight her battles for her...she let her mouth do to much talkin....when you got beef with someone then thats fine but the second u start talking about someones shorty and they family its a whole different story....she f**ked up.............

BATTLE AND DIE CREW
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  3:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hush..you know im coo with both you and yelo but damn....
you really should leave her shorty out of it...
im not tryin to get in either of your buisness...
i just think if YELO is a byaaaaatchor a bustdown hoe like you say then thats on YELO...not an infant ...
her shorty has nothin to do with it he aint even old enough to respond to anything your saying..
once again hush you know how i am.. were cool...
so im not tryin to get in your buisness its just my opinion...

oh and one more thing...

I MADE THIS f**kIN THREAD 6 MONTHS AGO SO WRITERS IN CHICAGO CAN POST THERE BLACKBOOKS AND SKETCHES!! I DIDNT MAKE IT SO WE CAN HEAR YOUR JERRY SPRINGER SH!T!!!.....

k bye........

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page

hiphopcheerleader
Orange Dot

480 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  3:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit hiphopcheerleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FoRGeRoCK5

hush..you know im coo with both you and yelo but damn....
you really should leave her shorty out of it...
im not tryin to get in either of your buisness...
i just think if YELO is a byaaaaatchor a bustdown hoe like you say then thats on YELO...not an infant ...
her shorty has nothin to do with it he aint even old enough to respond to anything your saying..
once again hush you know how i am.. were cool...
so im not tryin to get in your buisness its just my opinion...

oh and one more thing...

okay for one...i appreciate u understanding why im so pissed at ur home girl..and two....im not a bustdown....and three its not an opinion about whether she should talk about my shorty its about her being so immature that she has to talk about peoples family in order to make her self feel better...and four i would of never entered ur thread if it wasnt for her talkin the shyt she talks...thank and u and peace out....holla back forgeonerock....yelonerock!!!!

I MADE THIS f**kIN THREAD 6 MONTHS AGO SO WRITERS IN CHICAGO CAN POST THERE BLACKBOOKS AND SKETCHES!! I DIDNT MAKE IT SO WE CAN HEAR YOUR JERRY SPRINGER SH!T!!!.....

k bye........

you know how this goes....bitches wanna talk like they da sh*t...but cant hold they own when it comes down to it...

Edited by - hiphopcheerleader on 04/05/2005 4:28:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

FoRGeRoCK5
Pink Dot

2000 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2005 :  3:23:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
naw im not blaming you for that sh*t..
your just defending yourself/ your son....
hush you should really stop talkin about her baby though...
you dont gotta listen to me but its just wrong...
maybe you should both just meet in my backyard..
i got a pool full of mud...

...!!!FoRGeR.1.FR!!!...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 187 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000