Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 11

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2004 :  8:22:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think a lot of n***as recked this year including....

TESE, 12, DREM, SER, OGEL, FACT, ACT, KTEL, FLUE, them KTS, CMW, and KWT cats as well, but when you have to narrow it down to one its tuff, so you consider everything....I think JOSKE was a much needed breath of fresh air....he has skills and he's been consistent throughout the year....I think so anyways...all of you keep reckin'!...damn, I forgot big ups to TEMPER too...he's def. up.

Edited by - minerokone on 12/20/2004 6:49:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

ViLEoNeZ
Gold Dot

64 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2004 :  9:50:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAM kinda hard cuz lots of nikkas puttin in work....
JUST MY 2 CENTAVOS
JARE
YUK
FACT
SYF
ERIE
SKOL
2 MANY 2 NAME BUT PROPS 2 ALL WREKIN .....
Go to Top of Page

Joskeezer
Orange Dot

Australia
691 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2004 :  12:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think everybody should be on the list because this year was bombed
up and everybody should go by a check list on what the writer did
roofs
train panals
streets
bus insides and out
insides of trains
permission, none permissions
other cities
any thing else

thanks for the votes yall

the less you know the better.........
i eat sleep and play with POO SEE

Edited by - Joskeezer on 12/04/2004 12:12:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

detox
Grey Outline

USA
313 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2004 :  02:35:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SOBR....HANDS DOWN...SOBR

free Kemo TDMc
Go to Top of Page

komedy
Pink Dot

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2004 :  4:46:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMAO....SO THATS WHO YOU ARE<----

EXICUTE THE BRAINLESS
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Jesse
Grey Outline

289 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  5:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by detox

SOBR....HANDS DOWN...SOBR

so thats you? if so, tall props.

RIP DEPTE (Y)

what is the meaning of the fart?
Go to Top of Page

komedy
Pink Dot

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  5:49:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i heard there's 2 cats writing sobr

EXICUTE THE BRAINLESS
Go to Top of Page

spray_tactics
Gold Dot

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  7:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
>i think most of u are considering writters of the last half year! and we are not talking about just the sh*t u see, i mean what makes a writer is not justs treet sh*t.
yea tck doin their thing but they didnt come back to later in the year before them on the red isk, bribe jecol, taw was doing it, later knowl and hten came along, then some cmw sh*t and now there is a mix, goma and astek had their run. that dude uespa or vespa has been steady rockin, fact came back again. zeb has has sh*t for sure, isk had a good run for a while. all these crews and cats get props though tck, isk, taw, bribe and them, kwt, 2nr, tbc, edsk, air, cmw, i am sure i am forgetting people. knowl, goes crew. blue line and green line brown line paintings, seen some revise not to much but when he did a spot with indie it was fresh. nme, cyfer.
>but for the whole year. jare definately doing pretty nice.
but all aroudn it is a hard one.
>tbc has done some nice stuff. and started doing some highway sh*t i guess.
>i seen a ether running on the blue line 2 weeks ago or so on a sunday. full end 2 end "ether mul" readable wild style letters. was in dark purples and oranges. and he had sh*t during the winter on the red. never seen to many tags form him though. but i seen tags riding on the blue on the trains underneith em. plus on pure graffiti i have seen sh*t posted form other cities.
>all aroudn thoguh i would have to say temper by far has it, streets, trains i assume, tunnels, tags, scribes, i think he is all around best writer of the city. and the year.
>alotta cats out west represented, kwt 2nr just came up edsk has been steady going wiht bus's and streets.

but all around best writters of the year i would say temper, ether, jare.

-sems

oh yea forgot imk and cmk doing their thing early in the year. cmk still doing it! is een em up alot out south! plus the huge roller they had on the south 94

Edited by - spray_tactics on 12/06/2004 7:53:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

ACTONE
Orange Dot

Egypt
676 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2004 :  9:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i say ACTONE is the king.....hey planet xerox im in NEW MEXICO not FLORIDA....i have not called anyone because i just got a new computer and i can't make long distance calls on my phone....but i got that job i was trying to get....talk to you fools later.....

HELP ME!!!!
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  06:45:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spray. Yo dude I think you got great points but we have been back for a solid year now. We grow with each day that passes. Taw and isk have put in work on the Howard and they get theres from us. Taw is dead I thought? And Isk there cool cats. I chill with Bayor sometimes and were all cool. I got to cote for Act and ktel. And Josk also for writers of the year. Act ktel and flue did mad work to spark fires under asses of alot of writers. And Josk man josk is doing it all. Bobming fill ins trains pieces etc etc etc. Much props to all.

Drip TCK TMR JAM The Real Deal.
Go to Top of Page

Manifesto
Gold Dot

7 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  10:32:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OHDE SHOCK JARE and ZEB... If we are counting Freights i would say big morgan. That dude kills freights on the constint.

CREWS: 2NR TCK ISK CMW

"WHAT THE f**k DOES THIS LOOK LIKE, DEAD N****R STORAGE."
Go to Top of Page

Manifesto
Gold Dot

7 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  10:37:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could I forget YUK is the sh*t...
These are my #1 and 2:

1-YUK
2-Dept

"WHAT THE f**k DOES THIS LOOK LIKE, DEAD N****R STORAGE."
Go to Top of Page

spray_tactics
Gold Dot

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  1:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
most definately, just my thoughts at the time but u guys are killing it pretty solid props! keep doing it. yea its lieka trade off taw i guess isnt aroudn i dunno, havent seen much from them as a crew for more than half a year... isk hasnt been doing much recently either on the red. where u guys have been. joske has some ill styles for sure.! kram had a short run to. and all teh oldschoolers that sparked the other to come out much props! no disrespect ment at all! keep doing the damn thing.

-sems
Go to Top of Page

Al-Zarqawi
Banana Skinny

Iraq
226 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  1:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Al-Zarqawi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
donttrip homie...just throwin my 2 cents in the bucket. gotta plug myself cuz i know noone else will....but i think every writer that did something deserves theirs this year...to be honest...everyone mentioned pretty much did something worth talking about.....peace

get ready for 05...

Al-Zarqawi
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  2:17:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I THINK THIS GUY CALLED NONOFU SHOULD BE THIS BEST YR WRITER. HANDS DOWN.

NONOFU
Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  2:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I WOULD HAVE TO ADD THAT YES 12 HAS PUT ALOT OF WORK IN OVER THE PAST YEAR...HE RECENTLY MADE IT VERY VERY KNOWN TO ME......HE'S GOT THE NORTHSIDE RED ON LOCK. ROOFTOPS ESPECIALLY.....
SO BEING THAT IT HAS BEEN MADE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR TO ME I WOULD HAVE TO PUT 12 IN THE RUNNING AS WELL.....

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

KQROCKONE
Pink Dot

Guatemala
2116 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  6:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit KQROCKONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SELF NOMINATIONS ARE FUNNY....
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  7:04:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Act, I'm putting your grill in your yard. Sorry bro, but I have no other choice. I don't want to throw it away because I know you honkeys like to grill in the winter. And by the way, I'm the writer of the year. Now all kneel to me. I'm going to piss in your mouth like R-Kelly loves to do to young chicks!
Go to Top of Page

SYSTSISTCISTCYST
Gold Dot

41 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2004 :  10:44:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
seems like alot of yall are naming the writer of the last few months and not the writer of the entire year...TEMPER rocked it for the entire year.. i saw it all from him.. CTAs, rooftops, green line, blue, red, brown, orange, streets, and e-ways.. Temper is the closet thing to All City right now, he rocked sh*t in all areas(north, northwest, west side, englewood, jackson park, southeast 7500 S. Yates!!! str8 hood over there... after TEMP ill give it to FACT and YUK....OHDE crushed, SHOCK f**king hit some ill sh*t this year.. i think jare didnt start crushing till end of summer.. or thats when i saw him up...yea alot of people did their thang... 2005 will definitely be interesting....
Go to Top of Page

Al-Zarqawi
Banana Skinny

Iraq
226 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2004 :  01:13:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Al-Zarqawi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
CMW rocked sh*t too....forgot to mention it earlier....ISK had a good year....SHOCK had a good run of rooftop pieces........TEMPER probably closest thing to all city...true true...but I dont know if it was as relentless as others......everyone was great.....2004 will go down as a great year for graf........YUK also deserves his cuz he was getting up way way early in the year when ARTONE was hittin clark...MUL acid etching everywhere.....KWT....2NR.....good good year.....for graf....
WRITERZ OF THE YEAR is more like it.

Al-Zarqawi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000