Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Haters & Beef
 Who do you want to battle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  10:43:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faeries.Attacking.Yall

what up "sopa"ra... so i didnt reply to your message.. even though im kind of confused on who you were talking to.. anywh.. lol.. just got back from a party.. and right now i am bored as all hades .. what up mr saw.. crack!.. .



WHAT UP FAERIES!!YOU TRYIN TO HIT ON ME NOW....LETS GO GET SOME HENESSY AND CHILL...LOL...SO HOW WAS THE PARTY???CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

milz
Gold Dot

Dominican Republic
99 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  3:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BUSH SHOULD FIGHT HIS OWN WAR!!!!!!!!

SOUTH SIDE CHICAGO

Si Kieren tirarle a algien tiren me a mi!!"tego calderon"
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  3:53:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

qwestrock i challenge u to another battllee!!!!!!!!





Go ahead and bring your little squirt gun having monkey to a war against the big boys.


When we're through with him, he'll lo.za/gifs/dead_monkey_1.jpghttp://www.justiceforanimals.co




HAHAAHAHAHAHA bring on ur littl emonkey motherf**kers so we may tear them apart


Go to Top of Page

Yaser
Pink Dot

Honduras
2216 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2005 :  4:43:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
blah blah blah... blah

Chicago SOX Undefeated!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sars oner
Blue Dot

Japan
937 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  5:05:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i wanna battle any kid who took my name...but i gots ta find the time i got to handle a bunch of toys round the hood first

Suckas Are Wasted
Thee Chumbrowski syndicate *2007*
Go to Top of Page

Faeries.Attacking.Yall
Grey Outline

Spain
275 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  6:38:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Faeries.Attacking.Yall's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sawbuckz

quote:
Originally posted by Faeries.Attacking.Yall

what up "sopa"ra... so i didnt reply to your message.. even though im kind of confused on who you were talking to.. anywh.. lol.. just got back from a party.. and right now i am bored as all hades .. what up mr saw.. crack!.. .



WHAT UP FAERIES!!YOU TRYIN TO HIT ON ME NOW....LETS GO GET SOME HENESSY AND CHILL...LOL...SO HOW WAS THE PARTY???CRACK!



lol.. you so crazeh.. blah.. anywho.. henessy? right... the party was good.. i got sort of kind of buzzed.. saw unfriendly faces.. lol... met new faces... associated with some old ones... overall it was good..

f**k OUT'ERE!!!
Go to Top of Page

hiphopcheerleader
Orange Dot

480 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  9:05:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit hiphopcheerleader's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YELO TAKIN THE CROWN...
MATTER OF FACT SHE TOOK IT ALL LONG TYME AGO
NOTS ROCK

I'm a celebrity and Ur my paparazzi!!!
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2005 :  9:53:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2005 :  7:42:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faeries.Attacking.Yall

quote:
Originally posted by sawbuckz

[quote]Originally posted by Faeries.Attacking.Yall

what up "sopa"ra... so i didnt reply to your message.. even though im kind of confused on who you were talking to.. anywh.. lol.. just got back from a party.. and right now i am bored as all hades .. what up mr saw.. crack!.. .



WHAT UP FAERIES!!YOU TRYIN TO HIT ON ME NOW....LETS GO GET SOME HENESSY AND CHILL...LOL...SO HOW WAS THE PARTY???CRACK!



lol.. you so crazeh.. blah.. anywho.. henessy? right... the party was good.. i got sort of kind of buzzed.. saw unfriendly faces.. lol... met new faces... associated with some old ones... overall it was good..



KOOL KOOL...WELL ITS ALL GOOD...PEACE...CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2005 :  9:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

qwestrock i challenge u to another battllee!!!!!!!!





Go ahead and bring your little squirt gun having monkey to a war against the big boys.


When we're through with him, he'll lo.za/gifs/dead_monkey_1.jpghttp://www.justiceforanimals.co




HAHAAHAHAHAHA bring on ur littl emonkey motherf**kers so we may tear them apart






Bring your army....they'll be squashed by wave after wave of illegal aliens I'm leading into the US!! We're taking this muhfocking land back!! Notice the dope handstyles my boys demonstrate!!!



Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  3:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

qwestrock i challenge u to another battllee!!!!!!!!





Go ahead and bring your little squirt gun having monkey to a war against the big boys.


When we're through with him, he'll lo.za/gifs/dead_monkey_1.jpghttp://www.justiceforanimals.co




HAHAAHAHAHAHA bring on ur littl emonkey motherf**kers so we may tear them apart






Bring your army....they'll be squashed by wave after wave of illegal aliens I'm leading into the US!! We're taking this muhfocking land back!! Notice the dope handstyles my boys demonstrate!!!








hahahahaha u couldnt of made it ne easier, my men took action and captured ur beaner army!!!

BACK TO MEXICO THEY GO!!!!
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  7:25:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
amor y no guerra!
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  9:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SUCKA, YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP!!! Those were just decoys! Now me and my homies are going to have our way with your women!!!!




Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Moderator

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  1:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOOHNO THIS IS TO MUCH FOR ME......I NEED TO PUT MY TRAP'S IN PLACE FOR THESE SUCKER'S.......LOL..PIECE.

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  6:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahahahhhaa ll the wifes ur boyz had there way with were all dekoys, our real wifes r undergrounf muhahahahahahha



this man will take u all out himself
Go to Top of Page

wAndErER
Banana Skinny

196 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2005 :  11:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

So i was like- its coo..cuz i always sit in the back anyway..nahmean?
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2005 :  08:32:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

ahahahhhaa ll the wifes ur boyz had there way with were all dekoys, our real wifes r undergrounf muhahahahahahha



this man will take u all out himself




Your guy is no match for my lethal combination....

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2005 :  10:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOOD THING THEYRE NOT VANDAL SQUAD, WEED BE IN hades A TROUBL...

NEO.1...neverendingobsession
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2005 :  10:39:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok u made me do it qwest.......im sending my secret weapon........................no1 can fight like a crackhead
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2005 :  11:52:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats right no response
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000