Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Sketches & Blackbooks
 SKETCH BATTLES...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 165

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  1:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

sh*t...You in....
How long do you guys need????

Rude
Chumbly
Seen
Omen
Qwest
Drane
Labrat

anyone else????



What's this? When's this happening? I see my name in here. In 5 minutes??? DAMN, I'm at work!

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

RudeRockOner DC5
Pink Dot

USA
1074 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  1:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

how about this friday is that cool with everyone ? and so whats theme?


What ever.....
Our own names...B&W, color, Characters, what ever you want.....
Go to Top of Page

RudeRockOner DC5
Pink Dot

USA
1074 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  1:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

sh*t...You in....
How long do you guys need????

Rude
Chumbly
Seen
Omen
Qwest
Drane
Labrat

anyone else????



What's this? When's this happening? I see my name in here. In 5 minutes??? DAMN, I'm at work!


Friday....get em ready boyz..........
I cant wait to see chumblys.....where is Chumbly?
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  1:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
its on....
quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

how about this friday is that cool with everyone ? and so whats theme?


What ever.....
Our own names...B&W, color, Characters, what ever you want.....


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

CHUMBLY0001
Pink Dot

5970 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  3:37:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
coo. then. i accept. let the game began.(mortal combat theme song insert here).......due date friday.


our names, except the artist cant use his own name. has to be one of the other apponents. so far its: rude, omen, me, seen, quest, drane and labrat. let do this.
Go to Top of Page

cheechnutz
Grey Outline

301 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  4:14:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo fo real you should do is a robo cop theme like super computer mechanical type shiiiiiiiiit
Go to Top of Page

hypno_one
Pink Dot

USA
1334 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  4:15:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yaser where you at

2009...new world order..
Go to Top of Page

DRaNE1
Blue Dot

737 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  4:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how did i get put in it??...
i dont think labrat knows about this either??...
Go to Top of Page

SEKTOR_PRIMECHOICE
Gold Dot

73 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  6:04:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey raRE...i need about 1 hour just got home from work...so i dont know if i'll make the 6:20 deadline...if anything the voters will decide..lol if u want a easy win..re-enforce the deadline..

BIGGIE SIZE IT!
Go to Top of Page

rareone
Banana Skinny

Afghanistan
269 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  8:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEKTOR_PRIMECHOICE

hey raRE...i need about 1 hour just got home from work...so i dont know if i'll make the 6:20 deadline...if anything the voters will decide..lol if u want a easy win..re-enforce the deadline..

cool how about wendsday cuz i didnt do sh*t...i was busy, look at what time am responding to ur shizznit....call all brotha

DEKOE RIP
LONG LIVE
Go to Top of Page

rareone
Banana Skinny

Afghanistan
269 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  8:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEKTOR_PRIMECHOICE

hey raRE...i need about 1 hour just got home from work...so i dont know if i'll make the 6:20 deadline...if anything the voters will decide..lol if u want a easy win..re-enforce the deadline..

cool how about wendsday cuz i didnt do sh*t...i was busy, look at what time am responding to ur shizznit....call all brotha

DEKOE RIP
LONG LIVE
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  8:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote





A FEW RECENT ONES...
NICE SKETCHES EVERYBODY...
PEAS

NEO.1...neverendingobsession
Go to Top of Page

TFNrep
Gold Dot

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  9:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo when is the next battle so i can try to get in it cuz i just got a scanner for my computer
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  10:15:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think the next one is due friday after we finish this bracket one...limit post ur sketch tommorow...i did a DEPT one...
Go to Top of Page

TFNrep
Gold Dot

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2005 :  11:16:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
should i send one pic a day or how does this work?
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  06:32:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO TFNrep JUST POST IT..........
quote:
Originally posted by TFNrep

should i send one pic a day or how does this work?


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  06:36:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
NICE WORK NEO1........KEEP THEM COMING.....PIECE......
quote:
Originally posted by NEO.1






A FEW RECENT ONES...
NICE SKETCHES EVERYBODY...
PEAS


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

LIMITONER
Grey Outline

363 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  08:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo can i get in extention on that battel
quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

IM DOWN FOR THAT.....LIMIT TAKE2 SKETCH THEN.....DUE WENDSDAY BLACK AND WHITE


*n***a AGAINST (S)OCIETY
*(F)IRST TO RELOAD
(R)ULING FUKING KINGDOMS
RIP*(S)TUK STUK THE SOULJA (NAS*STS*
Go to Top of Page

RudeRockOner DC5
Pink Dot

USA
1074 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  08:43:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

coo. then. i accept. let the game began.(mortal combat theme song insert here).......due date friday.


our names, except the artist cant use his own name. has to be one of the other apponents. so far its: rude, omen, me, seen, quest, drane and labrat. let do this.


I already started my name "RUDE" I really dont want to put that much effort into doing someone elses name....unless everyone was doing the same word....
so...Im doing my name, ya'll are free to do what you want to.....
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2005 :  09:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY RUDE IM THERE TO ON MY SKETCH .....
quote:
Originally posted by RudeRockOner DC5

quote:
Originally posted by CHUMBLY0001

coo. then. i accept. let the game began.(mortal combat theme song insert here).......due date friday.


our names, except the artist cant use his own name. has to be one of the other apponents. so far its: rude, omen, me, seen, quest, drane and labrat. let do this.


I already started my name "RUDE" I really dont want to put that much effort into doing someone elses name....unless everyone was doing the same word....
so...Im doing my name, ya'll are free to do what you want to.....


"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 165 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000