Page: of 165

sawbuckz
Pink Dot

USA
2077 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  6:57:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by neo1us

::shank shank: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STARBUCKS IS NO MORE.........

MY ASS!!..CRACK!

JOTONEROCKSFIKIR!

KIR CREW!!
KEEPIN IT REAL
FIK!!
f**kIN IS KONTAGIOUS!
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  8:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what do u mean starbucks is not more. with out it i coulnt live. i shope their 4 times a week. i always buy me my carmel frappacinos. best sh*t ever.
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  8:46:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sawbuckz

quote:

WHORES!!! heres a quick thignymajigger, for a new name i may start with since wer complained bout peak!!!! man theres walays a old school everything

HEY HEY HEY..WATCH THE NAME CALLIN NEO...LOL...PEACE...CRACK!

YO YO NO DIS INTENDED BUT THERES ONLY ONE REAL NEO1 HERE N THIS KID AINT IT!!!...CALL HIM...PEAK.NOME2.KAPER.BACON...I HONESTLY DONT CARE BUT PLEASE,PLEASE DONT CALL HIM NEO...N ON THE REAL HEHASNT EVEN CHOSE HIS NAME YET....IVE HAD MY FAIR SHARE OF BEEFS N SH1T TALKEN N IM NOT HAVEN IT AGAIN! PEACE TO ALL WITH THE LOVE OF THE ART...
N BACK TO SKETCH BATTLES.GOOD IDEA QWEST EVEN THOUGH ITS IN 12OZ BUT YALL DO KNOW...UGHH WERE IN THE CHI. SO WE SHOULD REP THE CHI. ON A CHI.FORUM.PERIOD....N I GOT SKETCHES,I JUST GOTTA LEARN HOW TO POST EM. BEING IM COMPUTER ILLETERATE N ALL...lol (im serious unfortunately for me. im learning slowly but surely though) PEAS

NEO.1...neverendingobsession
Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  9:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here! TAKE2 posted this before for everyone to read. here u go.
Steps to post a picture.

1. first upload it to some publicly available server, like imagestation, fotango or snapfish. Note:you will need to create a free account at these sites.

2. then view the webpage that has the largest sized photo on it (not the small thumbnail). copy the URL of the photo, not the webpage of the photo. For example; the URL of a photo on photoango might be: "http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374180f00000009.jpg". (Hint: if you are using a PC, then right click on the image and choose 'properties' to get the URL.)

3. Start a post here in the forum. In the Format section, click the "insert image" button . This will put an open and close image tag "img" in your post. The close image tag has a slash "/" in it.

4. Inbetween the open and close "img" tags insert the URL from step #2.
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  9:21:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THANX SUPRA.FOR THE QUICKNESS WIT THAT RESPONSE.TELL ME U JUS WANNA SEE DEM SKETCHES DONT U? WELL SEE HOW LONG THIS TAKES ME THOUGH...GOOD THING ITS A LONG WEEKEND...LOL

Go to Top of Page

STTsupra
Pink Dot

USA
6808 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  9:25:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah! i like to see sketches. i will soon have some more my self. just as soon as everyone gives me my sketch books back. they all be draggin with them. lol peace!
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  05:54:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NEO.1

quote:

quote:

WHORES!!! heres a quick thignymajigger, for a new name i may start with since wer complained bout peak!!!! man theres walays a old school everything

YO YO NO DIS INTENDED BUT THERES ONLY ONE REAL NEO1 HERE N THIS KID AINT IT!!!...CALL HIM...PEAK.NOME2.KAPER.BACON...I HONESTLY DONT CARE BUT PLEASE,PLEASE DONT CALL HIM NEO...N ON THE REAL HEHASNT EVEN CHOSE HIS NAME YET....IVE HAD MY FAIR SHARE OF BEEFS N SH1T TALKEN N IM NOT HAVEN IT AGAIN! PEACE TO ALL WITH THE LOVE OF THE ART...
N BACK TO SKETCH BATTLES.GOOD IDEA QWEST EVEN THOUGH ITS IN 12OZ BUT YALL DO KNOW...UGHH WERE IN THE CHI. SO WE SHOULD REP THE CHI. ON A CHI.FORUM.PERIOD....N I GOT SKETCHES,I JUST GOTTA LEARN HOW TO POST EM. BEING IM COMPUTER ILLETERATE N ALL...lol (im serious unfortunately for me. im learning slowly but surely though) PEAS

aww cmon dont get ur pannys all in a bunch man
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  09:35:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by NEO.1

quote:

quote:

aww cmon dont get ur pannys all in a bunch man

AWWW COME ON NOTHIN.DONT TRIP JUS WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE DIZZLE!

Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  09:51:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
HEY WHEN IS CHUMBLY GOING PUT HIZZZ....... SKETCH;S UP ??

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  11:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

Yo Seen, Chumbly has his sketch up on the Tag thread.

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  11:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lets see if i got this right...

Edited by - NEO.1 on 07/03/2005 11:12:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

neo1us
Pink Dot

Niger
2646 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  11:43:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oooo im gonna post one of my old NEO sketches
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  11:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
YO QWEST THANKS I SEND SOME SKETCH'S TO FLASHMAN.. HEY WILL SOON POST THEM UP I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THEM....PIECE.....
quote:
Originally posted by Qwestrock

quote:
Originally posted by SEEN-ABC

Yo Seen, Chumbly has his sketch up on the Tag thread.

"IT TAKES COURAGE & IMAGINATION TO SET NEW DESIGN TRENDS-TO CREATE THE TRENDS ONESELF RATHER THAN FOLLOWING THE FLOW!"
Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  12:01:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww, man! Looks like we may have a battle of the Neo's on our hands. This would end up in an epic battle, the likes of which hasn't been seen since Matrix: Revolutions.

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

SEEN-ABC
Pink Dot

USA
3900 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  12:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit SEEN-ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OOOOOH NO.........

Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  12:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

oooo im gonna post one of my old NEO sketches

oooohhhh.lets see that ONE sketch of yours... cant wait...

Go to Top of Page

GRABzTER
Grey Outline

Brazil
353 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  1:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HOW DO GET THE PICTURES ON THE COMPUTER( IM NEW TO THIS,JUST BOUGTH A COMP, NOT TOO LONG AGO)

POUR OUT CORONAS
KING KIZER
Go to Top of Page

NEO.1
Orange Dot

Borneo
602 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  1:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by STTsupra

here! TAKE2 posted this before for everyone to read. here u go.
Steps to post a picture.

1. first upload it to some publicly available server, like imagestation, fotango or snapfish. Note:you will need to create a free account at these sites.

2. then view the webpage that has the largest sized photo on it (not the small thumbnail). copy the URL of the photo, not the webpage of the photo. For example; the URL of a photo on photoango might be: "http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00374180f00000009.jpg". (Hint: if you are using a PC, then right click on the image and choose 'properties' to get the URL.)

3. Start a post here in the forum. In the Format section, click the "insert image" button . This will put an open and close image tag "img" in your post. The close image tag has a slash "/" in it.

4. Inbetween the open and close "img" tags insert the URL from step #2.

here you go GRAB.SUPRA posted TAKE2s way but i used photobucket since it was easier than the rest...good luck since it took me since yesterday though to figure it out for myself...YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Go to Top of Page

Qwestrock
Pink Dot

Mexico
1801 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  1:59:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You could do it....

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Look ma, no hands!
Go to Top of Page

rareone
Banana Skinny

Afghanistan
269 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  2:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey i wanna battle too, what up? me against (insert name).

DEKOE RIP
LONG LIVE
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 165 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000