Posted - 07/22/2008 :  6:36:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good god
dont morgan your o's like that

Go to Top of Page

9NINE9
Orange Dot

508 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  7:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good god? Why don't you get up so that people can critique ur wack ass graff. If you got a problem let me know, other wise keep yo mouth shut. Youre just like every other wanna be writer from rogerspark. Clown

Edited by - 9NINE9 on 07/22/2008 7:09:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

FONT
Pink Dot

Mexico
1404 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  7:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YOur mighty snappy for a myspace tagger.....people got a right to question your work...it seems u always have someone elses style as your own.....do your homework....oh...and by the way im not hatin..im just trying to help you out so you dont look ridiculous..its cool to evolve styles...but to straight bite is a NO NO....by the way...do these ring a bell........

SQEZ from NAGOYA, JAPAN.....

[quote]Originally posted by 9NINE9

NINE??(VIRGO)???......

TCS WRS
True Creative Styles Will Reign Supreme

Edited by - FONT on 07/22/2008 7:49:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

9NINE9
Orange Dot

508 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  8:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
myspace tagger? Woww now I'm biting from japan? Real nice. I'm snappy with mesh for other reasons, but I welcome the criticism from anyone. You went back over a year to find ish I drew with a marker before I had ever touched a can. Who looks ridiculous? Unlike the rest of you, I'm not gonna pretend to have any respect for graff in chicago. It's all gone to ish. You know it as well as I do, but at the same time I'm define not gonna argue online. How can I bite when I don't even look at other graff? I remember gettin into graff and thinkin that at least other writers would be chill and ish, but I was wrong, not in this city, so don't kid yourself and think that you're something you're not. In this game almost everybodys a f**kin toy, the ones that paint well sell out and get all the paint for free and do fake illegal prodos and all the rest of yous glorify that ish. Yea, I'm a little angry towrds graff. And I do the gallry thing as well but under a different name. I don't give a the brown stuff about any of the bullish, but being called a biter aint cool at all.

Edited by - 9NINE9 on 07/22/2008 8:27:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

9NINE9
Orange Dot

508 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  8:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And one more thing, Mr Font, I have a lot of respect for you and your crew. You been in this a lot longer than I have and I feel like WRS in part represents what chicago could and should be like. But you would respond the same way if you were called something you're not.

Peace
NIne2,
Virgo,
Whoever the F***
POR, USK
Go to Top of Page

FONT
Pink Dot

Mexico
1404 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  10:39:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First and foremost, im probably one of the chillest people youll ever meet....im not a graff god, im far from it, if anything im still a student of the game....Im just pointing out the very VERY close similarities between your work and those of other out of state or out of country writers....from the tentacles to the "REVOK" piece i believe, to now the MORGAN face....the way these things stack up they make you seem like a straight biter...i didnt say u are...i only referenced the fact that they point to it....im far from an enemy...just trying to help you advance in the game....The way graff is now...i understand how sometimes there might be subtle instances were you might find the same elements within a couple writers work...but when they are as blatant as these it just dosent smell good....i think you take it in offense because im partly correct in the assumption.....in a sense if the assumption is true you do look ridiculous....but if im completely wrong then its my bad.....you just have to understand where im coming from.........im not intending to hate...i will say i was feeling a few of those HP pieces....but, as pointed before...learn to crawl then walk and then run......
in the end....True Creative Styles Will Reign Supreme

TCS WRS
Go to Top of Page

mesh
Grey Outline

349 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  10:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
call me a rogers park whatever
whitebread ass bitch
your a grown man
where your style at
if u want me to post flicks
i got hundreds
all that will the brown stuff on anything u wanna bring out
much respect to what ur tryna do
but when the brown stuff is booty
its booty

and thats why u was jockin some rogers park all cre cats huh right?

Edited by - mesh on 07/22/2008 10:42:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

mesh
Grey Outline

349 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  11:39:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
btw

thats how a throwup looks
holla at me

Go to Top of Page

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  12:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ahhhhhhhh...im baffled..respect and unity..whered it go?? i miss u so..seems like its been forever since youve been gone..plz come back home..but yea

let em know nak...
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  1:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 1mic

ahhhhhhhh...im baffled..respect and unity..whered it go?? i miss u so..seems like its been forever since youve been gone..plz come back home..but yea

COSIGN.

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

SayweezyAOM
Gold Dot

105 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  08:29:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys all need to chill.We got dudes trying to defend another dudes graff and another dude not giving a f**k about respect in the game.First stop jocking other writers like their your bff's,if Morgan has a problem with dudes' O's let Morgan worry about it.Second "I don't pretend to respect the chicago graff scene"?Listen kid or man or whatever,you shouldn't take whatever criticism or neglegance or props for that matter on here serious.Most of the graff community is real cool,chill if you wanna call it that.You'd be suprised on how many writers would like to paint with you(not you,but in general) or ask how you hit that "ill" spot.But most of the graff community don't get on the internet to chill and talk or post pictures.Honestly,I'm not hating so don't get all crazy but posting pictures of your own the brown stuff,starting a thread even,and yet having the gustoe to say "I don't care what you guys think I paint for myself and no one else" is super contradicting.It you used to be you had to bomb every single day ride the line bust a scribe,ride a bus slap some stickers,toss ups everyday.Now people start by hitting chill spots with a "burner" and post that the brown stuff on the internet like "look what Im on,I'm fresh".Again not hating man but when you started this thread you opened pandora's box brotha.Anyone can talk the brown stuff,so don't even give the satisfaction of a reply because again this is YOUR thread not theirs.Peace.

Sorry for the novel,wake and bake homie.

" i dunno if its ok to do this but i guess im just posting flicks here. feel free to comment or hate, whichever i dont really mind."
Go to Top of Page

Jaz
Banana Skinny

USA
151 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  10:26:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
btw

thats how a throwup looks
holla at me

thats a nice RHEL throwup Mesh.....

idiots.and.mistfits
Go to Top of Page

9NINE9
Orange Dot

508 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  2:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SayweezyAOM

You guys all need to chill.We got dudes trying to defend another dudes graff and another dude not giving a f**k about respect in the game.First stop jocking other writers like their your bff's,if Morgan has a problem with dudes' O's let Morgan worry about it.Second "I don't pretend to respect the chicago graff scene"?Listen kid or man or whatever,you shouldn't take whatever criticism or neglegance or props for that matter on here serious.Most of the graff community is real cool,chill if you wanna call it that.You'd be suprised on how many writers would like to paint with you(not you,but in general) or ask how you hit that "ill" spot.But most of the graff community don't get on the internet to chill and talk or post pictures.Honestly,I'm not hating so don't get all crazy but posting pictures of your own the brown stuff,starting a thread even,and yet having the gustoe to say "I don't care what you guys think I paint for myself and no one else" is super contradicting.It you used to be you had to bomb every single day ride the line bust a scribe,ride a bus slap some stickers,toss ups everyday.Now people start by hitting chill spots with a "burner" and post that the brown stuff on the internet like "look what Im on,I'm fresh".Again not hating man but when you started this thread you opened pandora's box brotha.Anyone can talk the brown stuff,so don't even give the satisfaction of a reply because again this is YOUR thread not theirs.Peace.

Sorry for the novel,wake and bake homie.

" i dunno if its ok to do this but i guess im just posting flicks here. feel free to comment or hate, whichever i dont really mind."

all very true
Go to Top of Page

CALIKILLS
Banana Skinny

Argentina
232 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  6:09:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SayweezyAOM
You'd be suprised on how many writers would like to paint with you(NOT YOU,but in general)

!!!!

this thread is great! The history is f**k'd. Did the kid address font as an oldschooler? am i crazy as f**k, because i dont remember dude ever geeting ups, i thought he was just tsel's boy and the brown stuff.. good characters though /no hate

lets hear more classic prose from chicago's brightest

till chanse's killed

Edited by - CALIKILLS on 07/25/2008 6:11:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

FONT
Pink Dot

Mexico
1404 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2008 :  10:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was baffled as well with that one....CHANSE was good....

TCS WRS
Go to Top of Page

9NINE9
Orange Dot

508 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2008 :  03:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are we all done now....?

Go to Top of Page

9NINE9
Orange Dot

508 Posts