quote:
Originally posted by S1

quote:
Originally posted by Sy

quote:
Originally posted by S1

NEVER!

S1,
YOU ANY PICS OF THAT GREEN MAILBOX SOME1 TAG ON SPAULDING/FULLY THAT LIKE STAYED UP FOR YEARS?

It scares me that you remember that. That was in front of my home for many years. I never took foto's of that. But a few foto's have been surfacing. Several of STANEROCK and myself bustin the REDLINE back then. SEVERE showed me the STANE/SOME1 TCP tag on the train in the film "Adventures in Babysitting." and I hear that somebody has my S1 jacket which STANE painted for me back in HS. So it's kinda amazing to see these things...a time capsule of sorts. Some chick has a foto exhibit, one of those foto's being an S1 tag. Go Figure. I also hear that there are foto's around of the war that SEVERE and I had in 1985.

LOL...IT SCARES ME THAT I REMEMBER THAT...AFTER ROCKIN ON THE HOWARD I WOULD GET OFF ON FULLERTON GRAB A DEMON DOG AND HOP ON THE BUS TO THE CRIZAK ONE DAY I NOTICE THE TAG ON THE MAIL BOX....AND ME BEING A CREATURE OF HABIT THATS WHAT I DID EVERY SUNDAY ROCK THE LINES, GRAB A DEMON DOG AND WHEN THE BUS GOT TO SPAULDING LOOK DOWN TO SEE IF IT WAS STILL UP...I DID THAT FOR 3 YEARS.

PS. WHERES THE TAG LOCATED ON THE TRAIN IN THE MOVIE?

Go to Top of Page

S1
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2009 :  8:35:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The tag is buffed, but you can still see it. it's when the kids are on the train and confronted by a gang that's walking car to car. When they come in the car look on the panel next to them....By the way, that mailbox is long gone.

S1

Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2009 :  07:57:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by S1

The tag is buffed, but you can still see it. it's when the kids are on the train and confronted by a gang that's walking car to car. When they come in the car look on the panel next to them....By the way, that mailbox is long gone.

I CAN BARELY MAKE IT OUT(PANEL LEFT SIDE) ON YOUTUBE I WILL RENT THE MOVIE TO GET A BETTER LOOK SEE...GHOST TAGS!

Go to Top of Page

SpiteOne
Gold Dot

Mexico
57 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  7:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just a couple flicks

Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  10:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

http://www.streetleadersrus.blogspot.com

IMPOSSIBLE IS A FORM OF WEAKNESS

Go to Top of Page

DEPOE
Gold Dot

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  02:50:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Just
Krazy!!!!
Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  06:46:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SEEING ALL THESE LABELS AROUND TOWN MADE ME THINK ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAKING LABELS YOURSELF AND HAVING THEM MADE. OPINIONS ON THIS MATTER VARY WITH ME. I LIKE THE LABELS MADE BY A COMPANY BUT I LIKE MORE THE LABELS CATS ACTUALLY MAKE. NOT THAT I AM DOWNING COMPANY MADE LABELS AT ALL. BACK IN THE DAY, IF YOU MADE LABELS AND PUT THEM UP, IT WAS A BIT FROWNED UPON AS THAT IT WAS LOOKED AT LIKE YOU TOOK NO RISK JUST TO SLAP A LABEL UP AND NOT BOMB WITH A MARKER. EVERYONE MAKES LABELS NOW AND EVEN MARTHA COOPER MADE A BOOK ABOUT IT. I LIKE PEOPLE WHO MADE THEIR OWN LABELS, BUT IN THE SAME RESPECT IT IS COOL TO RUN OFF LIKE 100+ COMPANY MADE ONES. MY POINT IS THAT IT MADE ME REMEMBER ONE DAY BEING AT THE BENCH IN THE SQUARE WHEN THESE 2 CATS ROLLED UP WHO WERE WRITERS FROM VIRGINIA. NOW SAY THESE DUDES WENT AROUND TOWN CHECKING OUT WHO WAS UP. THEY SEE A COUPLE OF COMPANY MADE LABELS AND THEY DONT KNOW IF ITS A BAND OR A WRITER. FEW CATS PUT CREWS ON THEIR LABELS. WRITERS CAN TELL BUT I SEEN THIS ONE LABEL AND THOUGHT IT WAS A BAND OUTSIDE THIS TATTOO SHOP. WE BEEN DOING LABELS SINCE THE 80'S AND IT'S STILL GOING STRONG. CATS IN THE MAD CREW USED TO HAVE THESE LABELS THAT WERE LIKE POSTERS. BUS WOULD ROLL UP AND THAT THING WAS PLASTERED ON THE SIDE OR BACK. WAS OUR WAY OF ADVERTISING. YOU OPINION ON THIS. WOULD YOU RATHER SEE A REG HOMEMADE LABEL OR A COMPANY MADE ONE? OR IF IT DOESNT MATTER, THE POINT IS JUST TO GET UP? AGAIN,POINT BEING IS THAT IF IT'S COMPANY MADE, YOU HAVE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN A WRITER, A BAND OR A WEBSITE. PEACE....MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  4:01:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ALWAYS LIKED THE HOMEMADERS...RESPRESENTS CREATIVITY AND RESOURCFULNESS AND I USED TO DECK MINE OUT CORNER TO CORNER...THERE WAS ALSO A SORT OF "WRITER CORNER" FOR STICKERS BACK THEN IN THE JACKSON TUNNEL THAT CONNECTED THE OHARE/DOUGLAS TO THE HOWARD LINE ALL THE WRITERS WOULD SLAPP ETHIER THE OVER HEAD LIGHTS OR TOP OF THE CEILING...BUT I GUESS IF YOU CAN MASS PRINT YOUR STICKERS LIKE A PHILLY BLUNT THEN THATS KOSHER TOO.

Go to Top of Page

WISkone
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  7:56:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo this is some stuff i came up with myself and ive never seen this before. it took me like 40 stickers to do and taping it up was a pain in the ass. but that makes it weather proof haha, tell me what you guys think about it. and yes i do have alot of time on my hands

haste. end crew

Edited by - WISkone on 12/08/2009 7:57:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2009 :  9:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by WISkone

yo this is some stuff i came up with myself and ive never seen this before. it took me like 40 stickers to do and taping it up was a pain in the ass. but that makes it weather proof haha, tell me what you guys think about it. and yes i do have alot of time on my hands

lmao i was thinkin bout this idea a wile ago but i never had the attention span 2 do such a thing lol but i was thinking on making a tag made of stickers not a throwie but either way dope stuffs just for doing it. hopefully il c this 1 around PS dope idea on the weather proof tape lol

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

DEPOE
Gold Dot

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  03:45:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by REEM

SEEING ALL THESE LABELS AROUND TOWN MADE ME THINK ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAKING LABELS YOURSELF AND HAVING THEM MADE. OPINIONS ON THIS MATTER VARY WITH ME. I LIKE THE LABELS MADE BY A COMPANY BUT I LIKE MORE THE LABELS CATS ACTUALLY MAKE. NOT THAT I AM DOWNING COMPANY MADE LABELS AT ALL. BACK IN THE DAY, IF YOU MADE LABELS AND PUT THEM UP, IT WAS A BIT FROWNED UPON AS THAT IT WAS LOOKED AT LIKE YOU TOOK NO RISK JUST TO SLAP A LABEL UP AND NOT BOMB WITH A MARKER. EVERYONE MAKES LABELS NOW AND EVEN MARTHA COOPER MADE A BOOK ABOUT IT. I LIKE PEOPLE WHO MADE THEIR OWN LABELS, BUT IN THE SAME RESPECT IT IS COOL TO RUN OFF LIKE 100+ COMPANY MADE ONES. MY POINT IS THAT IT MADE ME REMEMBER ONE DAY BEING AT THE BENCH IN THE SQUARE WHEN THESE 2 CATS ROLLED UP WHO WERE WRITERS FROM VIRGINIA. NOW SAY THESE DUDES WENT AROUND TOWN CHECKING OUT WHO WAS UP. THEY SEE A COUPLE OF COMPANY MADE LABELS AND THEY DONT KNOW IF ITS A BAND OR A WRITER. FEW CATS PUT CREWS ON THEIR LABELS. WRITERS CAN TELL BUT I SEEN THIS ONE LABEL AND THOUGHT IT WAS A BAND OUTSIDE THIS TATTOO SHOP. WE BEEN DOING LABELS SINCE THE 80'S AND IT'S STILL GOING STRONG. CATS IN THE MAD CREW USED TO HAVE THESE LABELS THAT WERE LIKE POSTERS. BUS WOULD ROLL UP AND THAT THING WAS PLASTERED ON THE SIDE OR BACK. WAS OUR WAY OF ADVERTISING. YOU OPINION ON THIS. WOULD YOU RATHER SEE A REG HOMEMADE LABEL OR A COMPANY MADE ONE? OR IF IT DOESNT MATTER, THE POINT IS JUST TO GET UP? AGAIN,POINT BEING IS THAT IF IT'S COMPANY MADE, YOU HAVE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN A WRITER, A BAND OR A WEBSITE. PEACE....MAD CREW

i think a label that u didnt desine isnt worth putting up,now if u desined ur own label then have it mass printed thats cool cuz u still got ur own creativity behind it,and on the note bout getting up wit labels i think that should be saved till uv had the streets wrecked a few times over.
labels shouldnt be used to get up unless u put in real work cuz that does just make u look scared.thats just my opinion tho,and everyone has thier own.
lol,its cool u brought that up cuz i been thinkin bout that for awhile.

Just
Krazy!!!!
Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  11:21:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NICE WORK WISKONE. JUST IN TIME FOR THE DOO-DOO-BROWNTY WEATHER. AND WORD DEPOE. YOU BASICALLY GET EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.PEACE ALL...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  10:41:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OH NO!!!!!!!! DID DR ROSEK FINALLY MAKE IT TO THE FORUMS LOL

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

DEPOE
Gold Dot

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2009 :  12:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

i believe so flash,i believe so.

Just
Krazy!!!!
Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2009 :  12:52:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Tell Dr. Rosek I said What's Up? Where you at? Where's your friend at?

S1

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  12:51:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by S1

quote:

Tell Dr. Rosek I said What's Up? Where you at? Where's your friend at?

now you done it. your going to send her into hiding again lol!!!!

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  5:24:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

S1Engineered....

S1

Edited by - S1 on 12/21/2009 6:09:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  10:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sick! Props S1

http://www.streetleadersrus.blogspot.com

IMPOSSIBLE IS A FORM OF WEAKNESS

Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  09:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Man. I've got over 80 hand painted stickers which I don't want to stick up anymore...LOLLL....

S1

Go to Top of Page

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 12/22/2009 :  1:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by S1

Thanks Man. I've got over 80 hand painted stickers which I don't want to stick up anymore...LOLLL....

yea S1 those are sick...wanna pass some around

let em know nak...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000