New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

NICKSALSA1
Gold Dot

USA
115 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  7:36:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit NICKSALSA1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Stickers Rock!! There's a sticker-making machine yall can find at WalMart...You can use anything thats on paper to create custom stickers...just sharing...Enjoy!!

LIVE TO PAINT, PAINT TO LIVE
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  9:27:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NICKSALSA1

Stickers Rock!! There's a sticker-making machine yall can find at WalMart...You can use anything thats on paper to create custom stickers...just sharing...Enjoy!!

hmmmm sounds lik some fun stuffs lol i wonder if i can get ahold of one of those sometime in the near future lol then i could be makin some dope stickers 4 every 2 c

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

DEPOE
Gold Dot

USA
120 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  11:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

hades yeah,that would be sick!

Just
Krazy!!!!
Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  06:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

AFTER READING THIS POST, I THINK I WILL BUY SOME SHARES IN WALMART STOCK. GREAT INFO. PEACE...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  11:21:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Idea, but if ur on a mad budget you can go to office depot grab a pack of labels depending on wat sizew you want them. Go hm draw in each box, if its blk/wht slap wit no color the better lol. After drawing in each box go to an xerox machine load the rest of the labels and copy them. Prob take u no more than 2-3 mins tops. Easy, Quick, Simple

http://www.streetleadersrus.blogspot.com

IMPOSSIBLE IS A FORM OF WEAKNESS

Go to Top of Page

Ozani
Gold Dot

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  11:36:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

SAW THIS ON ASHLAND

ACK

meet the Focker's MAYOR KING CAPONE
Go to Top of Page

Sy
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  3:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SyceYoko

Great Idea, but if ur on a mad budget you can go to office depot grab a pack of labels depending on wat sizew you want them. Go hm draw in each box, if its blk/wht slap wit no color the better lol. After drawing in each box go to an xerox machine load the rest of the labels and copy them. Prob take u no more than 2-3 mins tops. Easy, Quick, Simple

GOOD ONE...TRIX OF THE TRADE!

Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  4:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha yea learned from the best (old skooler), I was just tired of drawing every slap all the time. I tell these youngins all they gotta do to get ahead of the game is sit down and listen to yall ols skool cats and the graff game will be much easier for them. But of course Toys will be Toys, let them find out the hard way...

Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  7:47:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Only One Problem....Printer ink or Xerox ink is not water or moisture proof. The labels will be good for about a day or two, or at least til the next rain or snow and then...poof...gone....just thinkin'....

S1

Edited by - S1 on 01/05/2010 7:50:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

WISkone
Gold Dot

USA
70 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  7:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

wait draw in each box? what you mean? or if youre on a super mad budget but have alot of time on ur hands, you can go to the post office and put together a million little stickers like i did. PAIN IN THE ASS, thanks for the info fellas
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  10:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True! Post office are starting to step their game up. Put the stickers away and give them to you one by one when you ask for them. All you need is like $10 and can get a pack of labels I say 100 of them, small, med, lrg.

Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  09:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you can make an account on usps and get as many of the post office stickers you want for free and they come to your house within the week its all free

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They've gotten start as well. Now they ask for a call back number and they call you to confirm order. But the trick is they don't do it that day or a day later. So you gotta remember the name, address, etc when they call. My boy had this happen to him and he forgot he used a different name so he told them it was him then moments later he remembered he did use a certain name. They don't call and say this is USPS calling to confirm order, they use another name, what idk. I ordered recently and didn't have that prob because I actaully have a LLC License so I'm legit lmao

Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by S1

quote:

Only One Problem....Printer ink or Xerox ink is not water or moisture proof. The labels will be good for about a day or two, or at least til the next rain or snow and then...poof...gone....just thinkin'....

I feel ya, but this buff city. Sometimes ya slap might not last 1 hr cause u got mad haters, that will snatch yo DOO-DOO-BROWN off on purpose, draw a line through it etc. DOO-DOO-BROWN in chicago never last that long if it does your the lucky one.

I'm starting to see a lot of stencil slaps lately, that's also easy, quick, and simple

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  10:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  10:54:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  07:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

OK TACONAZO AND NOBODY TOLD ME...

Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  09:11:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lmfao i jus noticed that flash taco lol

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  2:10:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man errtime I'm in that area I go get me a taco. Dem suckas good then a mofo...

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  8:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

True! Post office are starting to step their game up. Put the stickers away and give them to you one by one when you ask for them. All you need is like $10 and can get a pack of labels I say 100 of them, small, med, lrg.

CERTAIN POST OFFICE IN NORWOOD PARK LEAVES OUT LABELS ON THE TABLE. LIL TIP.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000