New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 260

gonerface
Orange Dot

Albania
658 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  1:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit gonerface's Homepage  Reply with Quote
...sits back and watches wat will happen'

The Real
Culture & More..

www.thereal312.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2424 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  08:29:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey carlitos remember me..."benny blanko from the bronx"

UAC KIDZ
NEVER SLEEPN' ALWAYS CREEPN'
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  09:21:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by specsELblanco2113 TRU

hey carlitos remember me..."benny blanko from the bronx"

why did you have to shoot him in the end. that was meet the Focker'sed up bro. how in the double hockey stick is he suppose to remember him if you shoot him.

nah nah hes a big boy let him explain himself

what the meet the Focker's is so funny!!! you shot Al Pacino!!!!!! dam i got my mob movies mixed up !!!!! back the the garage!!!!

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  10:19:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
saw some CELF and Yaesterrr down on the southsidee..wrecking DOO-DOO-BROWN

let em know nak...
Go to Top of Page

gonerface
Orange Dot

Albania
658 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  08:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit gonerface's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was a busy weekend...and I saw maaad n***as..doing their thing..

Wyse on fully n milwaukee..a block or so from congress..(I like! Big ass fat cap tag)

Krispy..leno..ampoe..by chabonnah park..
Wck fill on diversy and kilpatrick..

Dekal. Paiste. Dabs by bucktown...

Bart..hamer..and nia..by fully and laramie..

Loony...all over..lol

Two one. fills on north and clark..

Sole uac scribes on north and clybourn..

Aom hollow on armitage and pulaski...

Cyfer..hamer..rekon..scribes on harlem and grand..

The "fake" vandl down irving..(old ass etchings)

The Real
Culture & More..

Edited by - gonerface on 05/11/2009 09:05:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  11:13:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gonerface

It was a busy weekend...and I saw maaad n***as..doing their thing..

Wyse on fully n milwaukee..a block or so from congress..(I like! Big ass fat cap tag)

Krispy..leno..ampoe..by chabonnah park..
Wck fill on diversy and kilpatrick..

Dekal. Paiste. Dabs by bucktown...

Bart..hamer..and nia..by fully and laramie..

Loony...all over..lol

Two one. fills on north and clark..

Sole uac scribes on north and clybourn..

Aom hollow on armitage and pulaski...

Cyfer..hamer..rekon..scribes on harlem and grand..

The "fake" vandl down irving..(old ass etchings)

did that about a month ago when i had to go cover up
what he did to MARIANO'S? i guess he miss the big abc on the back

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

gonerface
Orange Dot

Albania
658 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2009 :  5:06:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit gonerface's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Huh?

The Real
Culture & More..

Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  01:39:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TEEFONETCK

I agree with you 100 percent Flash. I've sent countless emails but no response so I gave up. If I met dude and chilled you know, its a different story, I might think different and think about letting him keep the name but he hasn't showed enough respect to even drop a word on the subject. I lined him out and he even took a flick and posted it up there ^^^^^ lol funny dude. I don't want violence either and doubt it'll get that bad. If it needs to be settled in a get up battle...I'm down, piece battle, I'm down. Fist and everything....don't think so. I have a lady and daughter who needs to look at me everyday lol. I'm a sophisticated young old man....

Yo what's poppin in this mug? Haven't been on this here DOO-DOO-BROWNz in a min. Can't beleive I remembered my password! LOL took me awhile though! Wuz good ogel, flash, more, so on n so on! Hope everyones been okay!
Ok so the reason I'm on here is cuz of this teef n noteef biz.... Teef never met u but u seem like a cool cat! But here's the thing my lil niggy noteef has been on his grind as most can agree, and I understand you were writing teef a couple years b4 he was writing noteef... And what u have to admire is that he's not talking DOO-DOO-BROWN about u or gossiping on the net or any other nonsense of that nature! All he's doing is... Painting! We've spoke to him on the subject and all he really said is "I'm just gonna paint..." and that's respectable I mean u have to take it for what it is... He's not being hard headed about the situation he just feels like he's put in too much work wit that name... And u have to admit that u weren't getting up that much! The way I see it is... If u hold your name down and put in your work, nobody can try n write your name cuz they've seen it up a decent amount of times! Ya dig? So much respect to u n tck jam and rtc! But I don't think he's switching it up! I mean cmon tenor- Senor dkal-dkal and those guys are cool wit each other! Can u beleive that? LOL rare- dare- jare melk-milk Stal-stil there's tons of similar names your not the only one some that kinda made me upset but what can u do about it? It may seem like we take this graffiti DOO-DOO-BROWN extra serious, but we really don't we jus like to have fun laugh and enjoy life! And everyone knows that about us thats why were so cool wit everyone in this city! meet the Focker's all this "meet the Focker's that his name sounds or looks like mine" if anything it should b motivation for u to get up more than him! And if u still feel strongly bout this than maybe u guys just need to battle... Regardless Pm me so I can get your number and we can further discuss the issue... Peace and to all of abc! Keep killin chi I see y'all!

2 never resist kausing wet thighs.....

Go to Top of Page

gzarok1
Pink Dot

USA
1337 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  2:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Desk from out of a cave.

GIZAROKONER (F)
Go to Top of Page

TYDEUNO
Blue Dot

Liechtenstein
770 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2009 :  12:09:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HUH! WHAT FLASH.. WHAT DID U SAY!!! THATS IT IM FIGHTING U WHEN I SEE U!

HAHA

NAW MAN, KEEP IT IN THE STREETS. AND IF U ONLY FEEL HARD BEHIND A KEYBOARD, ILL MAKE SURE TO HAND ONE OUT TO CARRY AROUND WITH THEM, INCASE THEY RUN INTO EACHOTHER.

tck tmr wrs
Go to Top of Page

TEEFONETCK
Gold Dot

USA
76 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2009 :  08:41:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the response desk. I sent you an email. Peace to you and the crew.

Correction: I tried sending you an email but you don't have an addy. I don't want to post on the forum but ill try to keep my ideas short. At first when you see it, it pisses you off you know? But after a while it stopped bothering me. A bunch of dudes be letting me know where Noteef's stuff is at and mentioning it to me like if its suppose to hurt or someDOO-DOO-BROWN. But its all good, I feel you on the whole enjoy the nights and have fun. I believe in the same DOO-DOO-BROWN and I think a lot of beef is unnessesary. And I thought about it and it don't bother me no more. I see he's getting up and I'm glad he is. No hate just respect for a fellow brother. Its a bigger picture than just graff, we all in the same boat and I'm the type of person that wants to change and show people that it ain't gotta be the way it is with beef and DOO-DOO-BROWN. Email me so I can get your number or tell Noteef to email me his number and we should do some damage to show peeps there ain't DOO-DOO-BROWN but unity here!
Teef-

RIP AERO ONE TCK TMR..........

Edited by - TEEFONETCK on 06/16/2009 08:58:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

1mic
Orange Dot

USA
523 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  10:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was alll the way and michigan city and saw Gee..Juicy and three tags ...saw mad frieghts too...even from that Above guy in canada

let em know nak...
Go to Top of Page

gonerface
Orange Dot

Albania
658 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  01:40:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit gonerface's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Saw a "nemz" tags on freights in maywood...

..and "kold blooded soldiers" spell out in villa park.

The Real
Culture & More..

Go to Top of Page

FEKStion
Gold Dot

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  03:24:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

PHEKS1rok
Go to Top of Page

GATZ
Blue Dot

USA
703 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  12:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit GATZ's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FEKStion

lol smashed dat OC cat

GATZ TIC
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2009 :  11:06:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMN I BEEN GONE TOO LONG. WATS POPPIN OFF IN HERE? DAMN I DONT WANNA REREAD ALL THIS. UGH

http://www.streetleadersrus.blogspot.com

IMPOSSIBLE IS A FORM OF WEAKNESS

Go to Top of Page

JET1-
Grey Outline

297 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  01:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Wiley
Grey Outline

293 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2009 :  11:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Living a lie.
Btl Crew.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2424 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2009 :  09:29:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
old ass noun uac scribe.good pic
quote:
Originally posted by Wiley

UAC KIDZ
NEVER SLEEPN' ALWAYS CREEPN'
Go to Top of Page

SHAEK45
Pink Dot

Albania
1404 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2009 :  11:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw a poloe tag on the bus and a bunch of dtel throw ups and tags around Commercial.

WILD STYLE DECODER THE CRANIUM OF YODA!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 260 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000