New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 260

Face TAW
Gold Dot

92 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  2:10:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea dog i got your flicks, and the piece next to tokeo's was mine...
shhhh lol

i will be back from pheonix tonight i might try and get to that gallery (i might get back to late though) either way if i make it i will bring those flicks.
Go to Top of Page

Face TAW
Gold Dot

92 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  2:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i saw a resn on the redline the other day before i hit town and also saw nowl up on 90 off hte highway out by the yards (near k-town)
Go to Top of Page

Face TAW
Gold Dot

92 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  2:15:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it was the same place where ogel and tck had those things up.. there was a EFS hallow also off the 90/blue line

komed what u rock on the train? fills or pieces i was thinkin abotu goin back again to rock that side (to late prolly by now) but i wasnt sure exactly what i coulda pulled off cuz it was open to the highway prolly a 8 minute piece though maybe more
Go to Top of Page

Face TAW
Gold Dot

92 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  3:02:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by R.eadE.veryB.odiesO.wn

TAW/UAC crews are both mostly up in my area...TAW has a lotta leagal walls..and Skee,CAM/4112,4AL,...Fase from TAW rocked a crain with a dope throw-up..UAC, has a lotta roof tops of the purple line(short-ass line)..there was this whack toy by the name of ALF all over my area crossin out UAC all over the place..i havent seen him up a lot lately, his handstlyles and attitude...just..didnt work out..anyway..hope everyone gets up and stays up..peace.

yo yo what u write?
(u dont gotta say if u dont want..)

but anyways if any of those mother f**kers side bust soem of my sh*t again and get it buffed... i am gonna get heated...toys find yer own spots get off my right hip at spots!

i would have alotta sh*t riding right now if som p***y didnt rock a hallow next to a fill or piece of mine in that area!
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  3:54:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Face TAW

quote:
Originally posted by R.eadE.veryB.odiesO.wn

TAW/UAC crews are both mostly up in my area...TAW has a lotta leagal walls..and Skee,CAM/4112,4AL,...Fase from TAW rocked a crain with a dope throw-up..UAC, has a lotta roof tops of the purple line(short-ass line)..there was this whack toy by the name of ALF all over my area crossin out UAC all over the place..i havent seen him up a lot lately, his handstlyles and attitude...just..didnt work out..anyway..hope everyone gets up and stays up..peace.

yo yo what u write?

but anyways if any of those mother f**kers side bust soem of my sh*t again and get it buffed... i am gonna get heated...toys find yer own spots get off my right hip at spots!

i would have alotta sh*t riding right now if som p***y didnt rock a hallow next to a fill or piece of mine in that area!

Break it down facer..... Whats up??

Drip TCK TMR JAM The Real Deal.
Go to Top of Page

Face TAW
Gold Dot

92 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  4:40:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sh*t man nothin much out in pheonix right now should be back soon! to holla at the windy!
Go to Top of Page

Big Bird
Banana Skinny

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2004 :  11:58:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
^^^^^haha dopeness man, yo fase you know a dude named jeez? thats my boy, iight anyways, I was coming back from michigan around 5 or somthin, and saw a IMK FAME fill off the kennedy, and i was wondering why the southside dudes aint reck that sh*t off I-94. A Con throwie on a bus stop, sh*t got buffed in like a day. I was on the green a couple days ago and i was seeing some OLD ASS sh*t, that still rides, dam guess the city doesn't like the south.

Lets start a revolution, and destroy the walls.

myke oner
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  04:09:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw an en EDSK tag, XTC J4f, KTS, RTC, TCK....
Go to Top of Page

SectorOneWOS
Banana Skinny

USA
269 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  07:06:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

SectorOneWOS
Banana Skinny

USA
269 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  07:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

SectorOneWOS
Banana Skinny

USA
269 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  07:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

SectorOneWOS
Banana Skinny

USA
269 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  07:11:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

the last pic says penisectoronerrocker but i couldnt fit it all in one pic and my cam ran out of memory.

WOS Crewİ

Edited by - SectorOneWOS on 08/01/2004 07:13:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

KQROCKONE
Pink Dot

Guatemala
2116 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  11:16:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit KQROCKONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote

hhahah ok ok ok

your not a cop this pic is funny though...thanx for throwing me up i ges...

i used to have a tck fill on that wall
Go to Top of Page

ALONE - 127
Gold Dot

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2004 :  2:24:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dope EDSK piece... where is that? ( dont answer if its still riding) just wondering because im pretty sure thats my lil bro's little bubble 'DFI' toss up next to it

oh and if NOWL posts on here or reads this... sorry i sidelined you last night off the brown rooftop... i didnt realize the roof went all the way back until after i started painting... woops

'f**k it ive had it with rhymes im goin back to line to put my name up on your train just maybe one last time'
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

25 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  12:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yo shaid u deb 8?? if its the frank i know call me i got sum new spots

OMN....TUT....HA
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  12:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Props on those KWT billboards............props on those NME billboards.............props on the Return of the CMW's.............props on the Totenson's.................props on Chicago graf revival!

AeroTCK
RIP
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  1:07:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I saw KWT and EDSK up....
Go to Top of Page

komedy
Pink Dot

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  3:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALRIGHT FASE I GOTCHA<...(I WOULDNT HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT)
sh*t WAS HOT.....YEAH WE PEICED UP THE LEFT SIDE OF THE TRAIN
IM GONNA CALL YOU DURING THE WEEK.......LMFAO 8 MINS.....ITS f**kED UP CAUSE YOU WOULD FLEX IN THAT 8 MIN GAP ...YOU LITTLE BIIIZZZNNNOOOTCH!

KWT TOSS ON AROOF TOP...GANGSTA,,,,HEARD A SOLDIER GOT HEMMED

EXICUTE THE BRAINLESS
Go to Top of Page

K-TEL BGP
Pink Dot

1644 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  4:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wish i could be there to participate in the fight against the buff in Chicago......lately I seen KTEL BGP CHICAGO in San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, San Diego, Tijuana and Cancun, Mexico.I am the bus keng of Cancun....R-1's, R-15's, Party Busses, double deckers, sides, insides, even bitches titties on the bus. I love it over there.... Props to everyone doing illegal graff in the Chi. later

Go to Top of Page

R.eadE.veryB.odiesO.wn
Gold Dot

19 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2004 :  10:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

yo yo what u write?

yo, i write Rebo TRS Krue, i know Stone and Sky(Kelo's bro), theyre both TRS...

R->E->B->O -->TRS KRUE
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 260 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000