Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Chicago Bombing
 GRAF YOU'VE SEEN UP RECENTLY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 260

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  2:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw a medl tag, an old COBWEB scribe, and I've been seeing a whole lot of unrecognizable sh*t around....I also saw a few circle 7's ....
Go to Top of Page

Speak
Gold Dot

137 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  6:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i seen some 's circled around schoo, i think from last year cuz they were at orinetation, so if anybody knows about this, thinkinks it might be your crew (kwt, war?)hit me up with a screename or info at.... speakmayberocks@mail.com, tell me when its sent...so i can delete this.........................

Hoes Call

Edited by - Speak on 09/14/2004 6:13:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

ViLEoNeZ
Gold Dot

64 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  6:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wat up just passin thru fukin lines are wrecked whole buncha sh*t.ISK BAYER sh*t gettin dissed salty..KRAM comin hard.KWT,2NR rokin sh*t.TBC<TCK<NME<MUL<UAC<CAB<EDSK< FUK it props 2 all holdin it down keep bringin it.PEACE CSU>>NME.(N)
Go to Top of Page

KELROCKER
Gold Dot

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  7:01:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REST.IN PEACE'KISER'STILL ROCKIN ADDISON/CALIFORNIA THE ALLEY IN FRONT OF GORDEN TECH A BLUE DUMPSTER A NICE KISE TAG.CHECK IT OUT GRAFF DONT STOP..XTC/VANDALE................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ONE LOVE...............................
Go to Top of Page

KELROCKER
Gold Dot

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2004 :  7:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
REST.IN PEACE'KISER'STILL ROCKIN ADDISON/CALIFORNIA THE ALLEY IN FRONT OF GORDEN TECH A BLUE DUMPSTER A NICE KISE TAG.CHECK IT OUT GRAFF DONT STOP..XTC/VANDALE................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ONE LOVE...............................
Go to Top of Page

FuNdRoX
Gold Dot

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  01:05:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
didnt yall kdubtee kats do a big dub stamp on the jewels wall.i heard that kid forge is in kdubtee..
DeskWt rOcking shyt..


BtRaTs
Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  10:17:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FuNdRoX

didnt yall kdubtee kats do a big dub stamp on the jewels wall.i heard that kid forge is in kdubtee..
DeskWt rOcking shyt..





yeah that dub stamp was me n my n***a arko but he's no longer kay dub
maaaaan i thought no one ever peeped that shet!!!! but does anyone kno if war crew is still in action??????????? and if theyre still usin the dub?????? cuz if theyre not then im doin me sum shhhhh...
if anyone got info please reply!!!!
peace!!!!!!!!
deskusto

2 never resist kausing wet thighs.....



Go to Top of Page

K O K A N E
Grey Outline

350 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  11:11:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DESKUST

quote:
Originally posted by FuNdRoX

didnt yall kdubtee kats do a big dub stamp on the jewels wall.i heard that kid forge is in kdubtee..
DeskWt rOcking shyt..





yeah that dub stamp was me n my n***a arko but he's no longer kay dub
maaaaan i thought no one ever peeped that shet!!!! but does anyone kno if war crew is still in action??????????? and if theyre still usin the dub?????? cuz if theyre not then im doin me sum shhhhh...
if anyone got info please reply!!!!
peace!!!!!!!!
deskusto



WELL I GUESS YOU DONT TRAVEL DOWN SOUTH EVEN IF THEY WERENT IN ACTION
THEM WAR CREW CATS CONSIST OF SOME HEAVY HITTERZ...THATS WERE YOU MAKE YOUR ROOKIE MISTAKE CUZ JUST CUZ YOU GUYZ SNAP IT DONT MEAN YOU COULD JUST TAKE A (W) CIRCLE FROM A CREW WHO AINT IN YOUR BACKYARD
THEY WERE JUST WARING CAB LIKE A 1 OR 2 YEARS AGO THE ORANGE LINE WAS
DECKED OUT...ANYWAYZ I WAS JUST TRYING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IF YOU CANT PIECE WHICH I SEEN ALOT OF KWT sh*t AND YOUR NOT ON THAT LEVEL
ANYTIME SOON DONT BOTHER WIT THE WAR CREW.....THEY DONT CALL THEM WAR CREW FOR NOTHING..PEACE KWT WAR CREW....PS CIRCLE THE K OOPS
CIRCLE THE W OPPS HOW ABOUT THE T

MY A.K MY LAWER WHEN ITS ON IT REPRESENTS FOR ME

Go to Top of Page

-Me-
Gold Dot

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  12:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What ever happened to circle W standing for WET crew?
Go to Top of Page

grafdagreat
Blue Dot

Nicaragua
700 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  1:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GRAf and Prone off the brown line near fullerton
on some 2Nr sh*t

"GRAFZILLA WILL STEP ON YOU"
I bomb spots like robberies- In and out 123 nobodys pleased

2NR... nuff said

Go to Top of Page

grafdagreat
Blue Dot

Nicaragua
700 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  1:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
with RIVAL sleeping in the whip

"GRAFZILLA WILL STEP ON YOU"
I bomb spots like robberies- In and out 123 nobodys pleased

2NR... nuff said

Go to Top of Page

komedy
Pink Dot

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  4:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH WAR CREW IS KINDA SICK WIT IT ...........

I DONT THINK YA'LL NEED TO CIRCLE ANYTHING KWT IS TIGHT HOW IT IS

I AINT SEEN CHIT!~ BEEN AT THE CASA SICK<

EXICUTE THE BRAINLESS
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  4:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
...there will be....cameras....on all....trains....pretty...soon.....just...letting...you...know...............the goal..is...all cameras...on trains.....on buses......and on train platforms///////you will all be watched////..,..KID CRASH.....CIRCLE C///////car crew....

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

MrOgelOne
Pink Dot

Borneo
1756 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  4:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Crowned Kengs Spell Out on the big bricks off of Kimball exit on 90-94 by the freights...........

Some fillz on the billboard right above that too...........

Yeah, I'm tooting my own horn..Beep Beep..........

Street Smackers on Irving by Lakeview..........sh*t just everywhere last night......Straight drunk assault on the city and CTA!

Circle (T).....................TCK

AeroTCK
RIP

Edited by - MrOgelOne on 09/15/2004 4:52:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

komedy
Pink Dot

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  5:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beep...beep........was that roadrunner<?

EXICUTE THE BRAINLESS
Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  5:12:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
,,,who has circle Z...i feel like writing....ZULU PRIEST ONER...........fck/////////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

Speak
Gold Dot

137 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  6:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anybody in KWT has a screename it me up at PelvicThrustar (AIM)

Hoes Call
Go to Top of Page

judge eato
Gold Dot

81 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  6:33:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sh*t is getting recked!!!!!

regal utah other dude
regal pores life
jare have
njst
chaps/?????? milwaukee chicago
edsk
eruptoe on top of billboard
dept
gem tags and aomafia spot on top of billboard
kwt
atee kepha highway buffed now.
i forgot something.............ohwell


lotsa sh*t on the lines to many to name

Edited by - judge eato on 09/15/2004 6:37:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Speak
Gold Dot

137 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  8:04:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nevermind don't IM me...

Hoes Call
Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2004 :  9:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K O K A N E

quote:
Originally posted by DESKUST

quote:
Originally posted by FuNdRoX

didnt yall kdubtee kats do a big dub stamp on the jewels wall.i heard that kid forge is in kdubtee..
DeskWt rOcking shyt..





yeah that dub stamp was me n my n***a arko but he's no longer kay dub
maaaaan i thought no one ever peeped that shet!!!! but does anyone kno if war crew is still in action??????????? and if theyre still usin the dub?????? cuz if theyre not then im doin me sum shhhhh...
if anyone got info please reply!!!!
peace!!!!!!!!
deskusto



WELL I GUESS YOU DONT TRAVEL DOWN SOUTH EVEN IF THEY WERENT IN ACTION
THEM WAR CREW CATS CONSIST OF SOME HEAVY HITTERZ...THATS WERE YOU MAKE YOUR ROOKIE MISTAKE CUZ JUST CUZ YOU GUYZ SNAP IT DONT MEAN YOU COULD JUST TAKE A (W) CIRCLE FROM A CREW WHO AINT IN YOUR BACKYARD
THEY WERE JUST WARING CAB LIKE A 1 OR 2 YEARS AGO THE ORANGE LINE WAS
DECKED OUT...ANYWAYZ I WAS JUST TRYING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IF YOU CANT PIECE WHICH I SEEN ALOT OF KWT sh*t AND YOUR NOT ON THAT LEVEL
ANYTIME SOON DONT BOTHER WIT THE WAR CREW.....THEY DONT CALL THEM WAR CREW FOR NOTHING..PEACE KWT WAR CREW....PS CIRCLE THE K OOPS
CIRCLE THE W OPPS HOW ABOUT THE T




fo sho!! thas coo! but honestly u havent seen shet yet!!! we under intense training right now!..... believe me when i say "WE GOT BIG PLANS!" and jus to remind yall that we aint a crew we a "FAMILY".......and to tell yall the truth not many people can say that!!
peace to all and lets take "OUR" city back!
DESKUSTO
KWT

2 never resist kausing wet thighs.....



Go to Top of Page
Page: of 260 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000