Chicago Graffiti
Chicago Graffiti
ABC Website | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Chicago Graffiti Forums
 Chicago Bombing
 GRAF YOU'VE SEEN UP RECENTLY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 260

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2004 :  11:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some flics I got today.....





Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  09:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I PEEPD A CENA OFF DAMEN OVER THA BRIGE
BY THA PJZ,,,BRIBE OUT LINE,,
AOM OUT LINE I THINK ON MONTROS ROOF TOP SPOT.
JARE TAGS ,,,BEON ASEND FILLS ON HALSTED,,

MANDO TAGS DOWN ASHLAND...
(READ MORE) SLAPS ALL OVER..
MORE TCK SLAPS ALL DOWN DAMEN,,,

WELL I KNO I PEEPED MORE BUT OWEL
NEXT TIME






Go to Top of Page

KILLEMALL
Gold Dot

Kazakhstan
15 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  10:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MELKY~MELK

I PEEPD A CENA OFF DAMEN OVER THA BRIGE
BY THA PJZ,,,BRIBE OUT LINE,,
AOM OUT LINE I THINK ON MONTROS ROOF TOP SPOT.
JARE TAGS ,,,BEON ASEND FILLS ON HALSTED,,

MANDO TAGS DOWN ASHLAND...
(READ MORE) SLAPS ALL OVER..
MORE TCK SLAPS ALL DOWN DAMEN,,,

WELL I KNO I PEEPED MORE BUT OWEL
NEXT TIME

WHATS CRACKN MILK WHAT DO DSI STAN FOE

I LIKE YOU DO YOU LIKE ME
Go to Top of Page

AVEL
Blue Dot

Brazil
737 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  10:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEAH I PEAP SOME TCK SHET OFF THE BROWN AND RED THAT MY NIKKS BUCK AND LESON OFF THE BROWN STAY UP KEEP RECKING SHETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
quote:
Originally posted by minerokone

Some flics I got today.....








www.chicabo.com
www.seelfresh.com
aOMaFiA
CaBrOnes
THe FrEsH OnEs
Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  10:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KILLEMALL

quote:
Originally posted by MELKY~MELK

I PEEPD A CENA OFF DAMEN OVER THA BRIGE
BY THA PJZ,,,BRIBE OUT LINE,,
AOM OUT LINE I THINK ON MONTROS ROOF TOP SPOT.
JARE TAGS ,,,BEON ASEND FILLS ON HALSTED,,

MANDO TAGS DOWN ASHLAND...
(READ MORE) SLAPS ALL OVER..
MORE TCK SLAPS ALL DOWN DAMEN,,,

WELL I KNO I PEEPED MORE BUT OWEL
NEXT TIME

WHATS CRACKN MILK WHAT DO DSI STAN FOE




DONT SWET IT,,,DSI






Go to Top of Page

KILLEMALL
Gold Dot

Kazakhstan
15 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  10:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NO OFFENCE BUT DATS A GAY NAME YOU SHUD CHANGE IT

I LIKE YOU DO YOU LIKE ME
Go to Top of Page

TONY CLIFFTON
Gold Dot

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  10:59:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KILLEMALL

NO OFFENCE BUT DATS A GAY NAME YOU SHUD CHANGE IT

I AGREE YOU CANNOT COME OUT WITH A NEW CREW WITH A TOY NAME YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY RESPECT* DAMN THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF NEW CREWS POPPING UP*

MAKE LIKE A TREE AND JET
Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:07:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DONT SWEAT IT!!!






Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:10:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TONY CLIFFTON

quote:
Originally posted by KILLEMALL

NO OFFENCE BUT DATS A GAY NAME YOU SHUD CHANGE IT

I AGREE YOU CANNOT COME OUT WITH A NEW CREW WITH A TOY NAME YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY RESPECT* DAMN THERE ARE ALL KINDS OF NEW CREWS POPPING UP*




I HOPE U KNOW YOUR HISTORY PIMP!!!!

DSI HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE 93 IF I CAN RECALL!!!

AND WAT THA FUK DO U WRITE????






Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:11:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOW SAY SOM!!!!!






Go to Top of Page

TONY CLIFFTON
Gold Dot

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MELKY~MELK

DONT SWEAT IT!!!

ISNT THAT A BITE OFF OF DSK*THEY BEEN AROUND FOR A LITTLE BIT*YOU CANT JUST COME OUT WITH A NEW CREW LIKE THAT!NEW CREWS SHOULD RESPECT

MAKE LIKE A TREE AND JET
Go to Top of Page

SHIZ CDM
Pink Dot

Niger
1300 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:12:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what up pimpin MELK, u down to go down belmont rooftops dis week?

2DAMNSWIFT
BAD.....BIG ASS HIS BIG PEE PEES
(.Y.)(.Y.)(.Y.)(.Y.)(.Y.)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dc24b3127cce9fbefc6ce07b00000016108IauXLls2ba
Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:14:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TONY CLIFFTON

quote:
Originally posted by MELKY~MELK

DONT SWEAT IT!!!

ISNT THAT A BITE OFF OF DSK*THEY BEEN AROUND FOR A LITTLE BIT*YOU CANT JUST COME OUT WITH A NEW CREW LIKE THAT!NEW CREWS SHOULD RESPECT




OMG!!!WAT U WRITE??????






Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IF 93 IS NEW 2 U U MUST B 55YEARS OLD!!

KNOW YO HISTORY!!!!






Go to Top of Page

TONY CLIFFTON
Gold Dot

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:21:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMFAO* HOLD ON A SECOND DSI HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE WHEN? HA HA HA HA HA
LET ME CATCH MY BREATH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LETS ASK EVRYONE ELSE WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT DSI

MAKE LIKE A TREE AND JET
Go to Top of Page

TONY CLIFFTON
Gold Dot

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHO THINKS DSI IS OLD SCHOOL*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

MAKE LIKE A TREE AND JET
Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LIKE I SAID WAT U WRITE????






Go to Top of Page

KILLEMALL
Gold Dot

Kazakhstan
15 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:29:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I DINK I HERD OF DEM

I LIKE YOU DO YOU LIKE ME

Edited by - KILLEMALL on 10/29/2004 11:30:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

MELKY~MELK
Orange Dot

Morocco
610 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:30:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALL THA SUDDIN U DONT KNOW WAT THA FUK 2 SAY!!!!






Go to Top of Page

LESONROKALL
Grey Outline

USA
364 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2004 :  11:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DONT SWEAT IT MELK JUST ANOTHER NIKKA ACTING STUPID ON SOME MR.A sh*t...........MAFIA BITCH
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 260 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000