GRAF YOU'VE SEEN UP RECENTLY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 260

UneeK
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

373 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  5:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit UneeK's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i've caught the freightshow everyday for the past few weeks at lunch on a rooftop in elmhurst...some nice sh*t commin through, but i don't know where from or where to.
Go to Top of Page

Face TAW
Gold Dot

92 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  11:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
caugth a isk tag on the outside of a train and some atw stickers on the outsides.. a diel spray paint tag inside the vents (red line)... some insides... xtc scribe on the brownline.... i sean all teh scribes at mos the brown line stations... also i been meanin to say.. sed/ced.... man peeps sleep on that cat.. btu he scribes his ass off on all lines.. all stations... much props... very underrated writter...

seen a temper stain inside.. goma stain... saw a zeb stainer on the green line (outlines).... alotta sh*t was on the red.. tehy buffed some of it real quick... what else whatelse//// seen some clean train action in the yards.. dont wanna name names ont he netw ith that sh*t.. u know how it is.... what else....i seen a cmw stainer on southside (state street.. near the 40s....) seen yuk up alot on the west loop.. seen a erie and skol stainer tags oevr there... i seen all teh frieghts at the spots.. xaust...erupto...shie...and more wyze of course..... and i know i am forgettin some sh*t but oh well...
Go to Top of Page

Face TAW
Gold Dot

92 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2004 :  11:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OH OH and hte EDSK ROLLER OFF THAT STAION PROPERS! i saw it formt he street :)

drip.. aero tride callklin yall the other day.. yall didnt pick upp... (when i call numbers wont show...)
Go to Top of Page

DRIP
Pink Dot

Greenland
2617 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  07:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
face I never got your call playa. Hit me up today if u see this during the day!!

DRIPROCKDONTSTOP
TOY CREWS KRUMBLE!!
"If I've made just one person happy, then it's all been worth it."
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  09:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw an EDGE ROME tag by Milwaukee past North I think.

Go to Top of Page

kid crash
Pink Dot

3599 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  6:04:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
......i thought those got buffed....edge and rome ...black throw ups//////

kid crash
Go to Top of Page

AEROFRESH
Gold Dot

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2004 :  6:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YO FACE HIT ME UP AND LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!!!YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CALLS WITH A BLOCKED NUMBER SO WHEN I GET HOME AND CHECK THE ID I CANT TELL WHO IT WAS THAT CALLED...SO LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!!
Go to Top of Page

cee~styles
Orange Dot

Mexico
523 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  1:07:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMN!!! the other day i hopped on the Orange.. TEMPER managed to scribe two whole windows...EEeeeeeeee...Bribe scribes on the fullerton bus, on the orange line..Pulaski. Depte tags on fully. Old skool Morgan and Elotes frieghts..beautiful. Cyf. tags in downtown. YNOT, RELEK, on southside Pulaski.. many many more... keep it up..

i'll do my best to rekt..Girls Rektin In Skirts!
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  3:43:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya know what it was a minute ago, so maybe it was buffed. Oops.

TINEE.......
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  3:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i find this one very funny. on addison and long they tore the building down at the corner. theres is a fillin in purple of seb. its 2 stories up and the buff can not get it. ill post the pic on oldskool msn when i get the chance but its worth seeing for yourself.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM
Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  3:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw that on my way home and I was going to mention it, you almost have to ask your self...how the fuhk?

TINEE.......
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7600 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  4:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
IT WAS THERE BEFORE THEY TORE DOWN THE BUILDING BUT IT LOOKS SO COOL BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE BUFF CANT GET IT. AND CAN ZEB TAG ON LAKE STREET A LITTLE MORE LOL

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE IM AT IF YOU HAVENT BEEN WHERE IVE BEEN UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM

Edited by - FLASH ABC on 05/18/2004 4:08:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

OnlyOneCDMSol
Orange Dot

Guatemala
590 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  6:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yea i seen that, its been there for a minute- while for u old heads... u guys ever try those taco dogs in that little shack thingy across the street... raw bin-iss

chicago drawing movement
CDM= CD + circle with M inside...
"~If he brings a knife, you bring a gun. If he sends one of yours to the hospital you send one of his to the morgue thats the Chicago way.~"
Go to Top of Page

KQROCKONE
Pink Dot

Guatemala
2116 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2004 :  8:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit KQROCKONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
TACO DOG?

THE hades IS THAT ONLY?

A HOTDOG AN A TORTILLA

HAHAAH J/K....

"ALL CITY"
TCKILLAZ
Go to Top of Page

MantisOneCDM
Blue Dot

Guatemala
858 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  12:12:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyone saw that kwt outline on the billboard like 2 blocks befor pulaski its on diversey and i seen them up by foreman like 4 throw ups in a row

CDM
Chicago's Drawing Movement
M=circle CDM
(M)
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  03:40:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw an AERO TCK at the gas pump on Kedzie and Montrose There is a white truck by our crib that has had NEATO and JARE tags on it for years....

Go to Top of Page

TINEE
Grey Outline

Italy
412 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  06:46:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw a VILE tag yesterday on a red truck.

TINEE.......
Go to Top of Page

AEROFRESH
Gold Dot

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  09:13:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I SAW A COUPLE OF DOPE ASS AERO MINE RTC TCK TAGS AT THE MOVIE THEATRE ON DIVERSEY AND WESTERN...IN THE ELEVATORS BY THE PARKING GARAGE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DOPE....
Go to Top of Page

minerokone
Pink Dot

Cuba
1915 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  8:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn,...and I saw MINE AERO streak tags in the bathroom at that same theatre....and scribes...lol.

Go to Top of Page

KQROCKONE
Pink Dot

Guatemala
2116 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2004 :  9:32:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit KQROCKONE's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i see a lot of TCKQ TAGS ALL OVER THE FU CKEN

PLACE....

"ALL CITY"
TCKILLAZ
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 260 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000