New Topic  Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 260

grizzlyM.rock
Gold Dot

101 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  4:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WEST of the six corners on fully,,,,, BIG TWO*ONE,,, MURDERATION,,,big dogs b*tch

--others---Leek outlines on fully
shock,, on green w/ two others,,cant remember who,,sorry
depte covering alot of ground,,
fact and yuk on ashland --been rokin for ...like 6 months,,proper
Go to Top of Page

mesy mes
Pink Dot

1138 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  4:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grizzlyM.rock

Yo mesrock--that fill at the top of your string of edsk fils,,on the projects ---peep my fil right above it,,, its the same spot,,---i seen that box you did on the blue, hot biz-

yo uncle jesse,, nephew ralph here-- naw not really,,but you aint lyin,, 2NRKWT is fittin
to cuff this sh*t,,2NRULERS.. thanks man...
yo Uncle who do you run with?-
-would i know you as something else?

NO DOUBT KID..

edsk crew.. (K)
Go to Top of Page

mesy mes
Pink Dot

1138 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  4:40:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mesy mes

quote:
Originally posted by Treezy

quote:
Originally posted by NIGHTOWL

Evil Demented Street Kingz

ill specialy da last one

one more time

ONE MORE TIME

edsk crew.. (K)
Go to Top of Page

DEO45
Gold Dot

USA
84 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  7:14:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Moreone

[quote]Originally posted by minerokone

[size=3]Today I saw....

DEO loves PINK sticker....DEO sticker.... <~HA! DEO, HOW'S YOUR HEAD? I BET YOU STILL HAVE A HEADACHE AFTER THAT PUNCH TO THE HEAD. YOU BIG DORK!

FUSION EDSK scribe.... WHAT!!!!!?
SAY IT AIN'T SO LITTLE FUSION!

f**k U >>>>>>>>EROM U f**kING TOY U AINT sh*t. YOU f**kING DRUNK WAZ UP I WILL STOP BY YOUR CRIB SOON.
Go to Top of Page

DEO45
Gold Dot

USA
84 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  7:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DEO45

quote:

[size=3]Today I saw....

DEO loves PINK sticker....DEO sticker.... <~HA! DEO, HOW'S YOUR HEAD? I BET YOU STILL HAVE A HEADACHE AFTER THAT PUNCH TO THE HEAD. YOU BIG DORK!

f**k U >>>>>>>>EROM U f**kING TOY U AINT sh*t. YOU f**kING DRUNK WAZ UP I WILL STOP BY YOUR CRIB SOON. YOUR NOT EVEN WORTH FLIPING YOU AINT sh*t.

Go to Top of Page

AERO

Saint Kitts and Nevis
3841 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  11:57:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY DEO45 IM PRETTY SURE THE STICKER SAID "DEE LOVES PINKY" ITS SOME DUDE FROM AOM CREW....
quote:

[size=3]Today I saw....

DEO loves PINK sticker....DEO sticker....

f**k love the real deo45 hates the f**king world

TILL CHICAGO'S KILLED
THE MASTER RACE
Go to Top of Page

Joskeezer
Orange Dot

Australia
691 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  12:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i always see a pinche gringo

the less you know the better.........
i eat sleep and play with POO SEE
Go to Top of Page

paystee
Orange Dot

Brazil
592 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  01:49:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what the f**k.....fusions EDSK now?

EVERY DAY SMACKING KIDS!
EVEN DUMB SH1TZ KNEEL!
EMILY DROWNED SOME KOCK!
PAISTEDSKAIRPAISTEDSKAIR
Go to Top of Page

DEO45
Gold Dot

USA
84 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  09:29:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AERO

HEY DEO45 IM PRETTY SURE THE STICKER SAID "DEE LOVES PINKY" ITS SOME DUDE FROM AOM CREW....
quote:

[size=3]Today I saw....

DEO loves PINK sticker....DEO sticker....

f**k love the real deo45 hates the f**king world

Thanx for the info Aero I seen you up on a mail box by the kedzie post office fresh tag. I saw AOM on the hollander building on Milwaukee hard core spot props on the fill.
Go to Top of Page

mesy mes
Pink Dot

1138 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  10:43:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paystee

what the f**k.....fusions EDSK now?

]]

i dont even no fusion
so if i dont no him he aint crew

edsk crew dat is

edsk crew.. (K)
Go to Top of Page

komedy
Pink Dot

USA
1076 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  12:32:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i dont know fusion........mes dont know him ......
i dont think any of us know him ......he's not edsk......

EXICUTE THE BRAINLESS
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  12:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Come to my crib you f**king little p***y! You know where I live. I dare you come! I f**king dare you. You've been to my crib, so come by. I'll let you know one thing though, I bet you'll leave from my house with a swollen head, half your teeth missing, and a crobar stuck in back of your neck. You ain't shiet nikkah. Don't you dare try to f**k with me. You remember THE MEETING OF STYLES? Who hit you over the head with a beer can? ME YOU f**kING LITTLE p***y! Your lucky me and Kest didn't steal your car that night. So, tell me what happen? Did KEST try to mug your ass for some beer money? Did you get stuck in the face in your own car; then stepped out of your car like you were going to do something and ran like a little byaaaaatchwith your car on. Your a little f**king p***y! Let me find you at one of these little tagger conventions. You old f**king loser! DEO45 is a 38 year old loser that lives with his mommy! You f**king little ***et. Let me catch you, you f**king nerd! And by the way, you calling me a toy...that's funny. Because everyone knows that I can write, piece, draw...anything that deals with art I can do. I will take you out in any kind of graffitti catagory. Just so that you know, if you even think about flipping me, I wont even bother, cause your a wack little toy. I'll just take your glasses off and break them in half.

You, you can't even write your own name. Your a f**king wack old toy. I can't even understand what your tags say cause your so f**king wack. You f**king sweat box. You know your a little piece of shiet, just be blunt with everyone, your a little p***y. It's ok, just say it. P U S S Y! I will flex you any time of the day. With my rugged look, my professional look, even with my briefcase in my hand. Don't let me catch you on the train while I'm going home from work, I just might choke you with my scaf or tie.

quote:

quote:

[size=3]Today I saw....

f**k U >>>>>>>>EROM U f**kING TOY U AINT sh*t. YOU f**kING DRUNK WAZ UP I WILL STOP BY YOUR CRIB SOON.

Edited by - Moreone on 01/27/2005 12:48:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

K O K A N E
Grey Outline

350 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  1:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FUNNY SHEIT

MY A.K MY LAWER WHEN ITS ON IT REPRESENTS FOR ME

Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  1:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Come to my crib you f**king little p***y! You know where I live. I dare you come! I f**king dare you. You've been to my crib, so come by. I'll let you know one thing though, I bet you'll leave from my house with a swollen head, half your teeth missing, and a crobar stuck in back of your neck. You ain't shiet nikkah. Don't you dare try to f**k with me. You remember THE MEETING OF STYLES? Who hit you over the head with a beer can? ME YOU f**kING LITTLE p***y! Your lucky me and Kest didn't steal your car that night. So, tell me what happen? Did KEST try to mug your ass for some beer money? Did you get stuck in the face in your own car; then stepped out of your car like you were going to do something and ran like a little byaaaaatchwith your car on. Your a little f**king p***y! Let me find you at one of these little tagger conventions. You old f**king loser! DEO45 is a 38 year old loser that lives with his mommy! You f**king little ***et. Let me catch you, you f**king nerd! And by the way, you calling me a toy...that's funny. Because everyone knows that I can write, piece, draw...anything that deals with art I can do. I will take you out in any kind of graffitti catagory. Just so that you know, if you even think about flipping me, I wont even bother, cause your a wack little toy. I'll just take your glasses off and break them in half.

You, you can't even write your own name. Your a f**king wack old toy. I can't even understand what your tags say cause your so f**king wack. You f**king sweat box. You know your a little piece of shiet, just be blunt with everyone, your a little p***y. It's ok, just say it. P U S S Y! I will flex you any time of the day. With my rugged look, my professional look, even with my briefcase in my hand. Don't let me catch you on the train while I'm going home from work, I just might choke you with my scaf or tie.

quote:

quote:

[size=3]Today I saw....

yo..... yo...... how bout u kill that rukus!!!!!!!
aint no need for itt!~!!
peace
KWT 2NR DSI GOG

2 never resist kausing wet thighs.....

Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  1:43:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

How about you tell your boy that he better recognize who he's trying to f**k with? I'll f**k this chump up again! Let me get my word out, I'll have this nikkah walking around everywhere looking like a potato head!

IM SAYIN THOUGH!!!
IF U TALK SHET TO HIM U EXPECT HIM NOT TO SAY SHET!!!
DONT KNOW WHAS GOIN ON BUT
PLEAZ SQUASH THAT ISH.....
HOLLA...

quote:
Originally posted by DESKUST

quote:

quote:

quote:

[size=3]Today I saw....

yo..... yo...... how bout u kill that rukus!!!!!!!
aint no need for itt!~!!
peace
KWT 2NR DSI GOG

Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  1:52:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK....I'm SORRY, DEO! SQUASH IT. DONE DEAL!
Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  1:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

GOOD LOOKIN.....
PEACERZZZZ

Go to Top of Page

RomeNdaCity
Banana Skinny

172 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  1:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Deo's kool, no need for this bullsh*t.....

Too Late.......

RoMeNuMeRoUno*KAY DUB SPRAY UP DA SCENE WE USE LESS MEN MORE POWERFULL $HIT 4 DA TEAM*

Edited by - RomeNdaCity on 01/27/2005 1:56:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Moreone
Pink Dot

Uzbekistan
2152 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  1:58:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's cause your a cool cat! All of you KWT nikkahz, especially MELK. With his big ass hats. Them hats don't even fit his little head.

quote:

quote:

GOOD LOOKIN.....
PEACERZZZZ

Go to Top of Page

DESKUST
Blue Dot

Vatican City
759 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2005 :  2:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

That's cause your a cool cat! All of you KWT nikkahz, especially MELK. With his big ass hats. Them hats don't even fit his little head.

quote:

quote:

GOOD LOOKIN.....
PEACERZZZZ

LOL........ THAS WHY HE BE STASHIN CANS UP IN DER....

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 260 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000