Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  07:02:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I WAS READING THE PAPER THIS MORNING AND I FOUND SOMETHING FUNNY. A PIC OF SOMEONE WALKING PAST A PIECE. WHY SUGAR COAT IT AND CALL IT "URBAN-THEMED MURAL" WHEN ITS LEGAL BUT WHEN YOU DO A PIECE THAT ISNT LEGAL ITS CALLED GRAFFITI LIKE 1 IS GOOD AND THE OTHER IS DOO-DOO-BROWN. PEACE...MAD FAMILY
Go to Top of Page

gonerface
Orange Dot

Albania
658 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2009 :  09:51:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit gonerface's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Which is why I don't read right wing news papers...

Let alone any main stream paper...

Lets read what the exect. And editors think is suddable for the general public..

The onion is a pretty good news paper.

The Real
Culture & More..

www.thereal312.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  12:27:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THE ONION..."RESEARCHERS QUIETLY CHUCKLING AT PLACEBO GROUP"...PEACE...MAD
Go to Top of Page

gonerface
Orange Dot

Albania
658 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  12:45:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit gonerface's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lol..I was part of that group.

The Real
Culture & More..

www.thereal312.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC
Administrator (NYC Fat Cap)

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2009 :  11:08:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Four teenagers are in custody after they spray-painted a memorial near Soldier Field honoring slain Chicago police officers and their families, authorities said.

Police arrested three 17-year-olds -- two females and one male -- and a 15-year-old boy, said Chicago News Affairs Officer Michael Fitzpatrick.

The teens were arrested at about 3:05 a.m. after police on routine patrol saw them running from the Gold Star Families Memorial and Park, Fitzpatrick said.

The teens used red spray paint to tag words on the north end of the memorial in the 1400 block of South Museum Campus Drive, just east of Soldier Field on Chicago Park District land, police said. The tagging was neither gang-related nor anti-police, Fitzpatrick said.

A wall in a nearby tunnel had also been spray-painted by the teens, Fitzpatrick said.

Charges are pending, Fitzpatrick said.

-- Carlos Sadovi

http://projectlogan.tumblr.com/
Go to Top of Page

SHAEK45
Pink Dot

Albania
1404 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  4:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They never learn.

WILD STYLE DECODER THE CRANIUM OF YODA!
Go to Top of Page

MIME
Banana Skinny

Uzbekistan
262 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  10:00:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep.

This message is approved by: President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  4:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A globe-trotting graffiti vandal who admitted to tagging brownstones in the Back Bay and trains at an East Boston MBTA yard was sentenced to six months in jail today in Boston Municipal Court, prosecutors said.

pleaded guilty to 13 vandalism and tagging charges last week, said Jake Wark, a spokesman for Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel F. Conley.

Bremner, who signs her work �Utah,� was ordered to complete five years of supervised probation, take part in any treatment deemed necessary from a mental health evaluation and pay restitution to be determined at December court hearing, Wark said. She was also ordered to stay away from Boston during her probation period, which will be supervised by New York authorities.

Bremner arrested in August 2008 at Chicago�s O�Hare International Airport while returning from a summer spent backpacking across Europe with friends. At the time, authorities said Bremner had been a fugitive from prosecution since May 2007.

Anne Swanson, co-chairman of The Graffiti NABBers, provided authorities with photographic evidence of the taggs Bremner left on buildings in the historic Back Bay. NABB stands for Neighborhood Association of Back Bay.

The Brighton District Court gave Bremner a continuance without a finding for eight graffiti-related charges in 2006, Wark said. He added she was given jail time for a different graffiti case in New York.

At the time of her arrest last August, investigators said Bremner was a student at the Fashion Institute of Technolgy in New YorK

And here is a lovely picture of the graffiti NOBBERS

The Graffiti NOBBERS�ss began as a sub-committee of NOBBERS�s (Neighborhood Association of the BLack Bay) Crime Committee to address the prolific and perplexing problem of graffiti in the Back Bay. Through their tireless efforts and partnership with police, city agencies, the DA�s office and the court system they have made an incredible difference in the quality of life for residents and business property owners. They have put the crime of vandalism by graffiti on everyone�s radar screen and have made a statement by saying to vandals �not in our neighborhood or there will be penalties� and everyone has taken notice.

Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2009 :  6:12:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know where you're going for vacation!

S1

Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  3:28:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by S1

THAT LADY HOLDING THE PLAQUE IS SO HOT !!!!!

IMAGINE HER THONG BATHING SUIT

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2424 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  3:40:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
on 294 at 90 miles perr hour
quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

quote:
Originally posted by S1

UAC KIDZ
NEVER SLEEPN' ALWAYS CREEPN'
Go to Top of Page

FLASH ABC

USA
7604 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  7:13:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit FLASH ABC's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by specsELblanco2113 TRU

on 294 at 90 miles perr hour
quote:
Originally posted by FLASH ABC

quote:
Originally posted by S1

i still dont know how you convinced her to drop her panites when you didnt even need her too!!!!

Go to Top of Page

S1

USA
308 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  10:17:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL...I know who SPECS has been talking to.....

Take a look....it's still there.....

S1

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  11:12:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recently in the gnus (yes this is by Gary Gnu) it was brought to the attention of the public that a 14-year-old River Grove youth was suspected in 7 incidents last month near Addison and Harlem. Then teen was arrested being caught red handed or whatever color he was using to get up by 16th district police. According to this RAG, it was also stated he drove the police to other locations where he got up at. Police think others were involved but he didnt fold. Now police are encouraging civilians to take pics of graff and hand them over to police so they could help study if they resemble and writer's work they already have in custody.Now, here is the thing that is weird. It brings me back to when a certain writer was caught but said he was somebody else. Cops drove him around for hours with this cat who was in the car to show them other spots where other tags were and to show them where he lived. Not knowing they had him in the back of the squad the whole time. He points out where the kid lives and he gets off with a slap on the wrist or something. Later that night cops bust in the house to scoop up the kid who wasnt the writer they wanted. The real writed was either at home acting like a good boy sleeping or out on more missions. The kid the cops busted was just a another kid that the writer had a beef with at the time. SOUNDS FAMILIAR. Now back in the 80's the REAL writer was wanted big time for writing on everything. Cops just made the other kid cry a lil and let him go after they found nothing. A little after that in 87, myself, HEX, DEFY, KEEP and this certain writer were popped on a non related graff charge. Cops frisked (very violently I might add) the other mysterious writer and pratically found a whole art store in his jean jacket. They still never knew who they had or questioned us about graff even though we had our gear on us. THEY HAD WHO THEY WANTED. Once again, he slipped through their fingers. To make a long story short....HUH?? Did I hear a "Spit it out already!!"?? This kid who was popped in Oct. should have watched GOODFELLAS. But the kid was 14 and probably has no clue what that is.Abide by 2 rules as said from De Nero..."Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut". Now the kid was 14 and the cops coulda scared the DOO-DOO-BROWN out of him and he could have gave them everything. As far as we know. He didnt give up his crew. ANgone just had his boys and would only ask for people to call if they see graff up or someone in the act. DUH. Not beg for some Old angry man to run out with his ancient cam to flick the stuff. Big Brother is watching in very odd ways. On a last note, the mysterious who had the simular incedent in the 80's was none other than the prankster known as FATE. Sorry for holding that back but I like to keep my audience RIVETED. PEACE....BE CAREFUL OUT THERE...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

SyceYoko
Orange Dot

South Africa
514 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  1:17:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow dats wack man, great story though

http://www.streetleadersrus.blogspot.com

IMPOSSIBLE IS A FORM OF WEAKNESS

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  3:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OH AND A SIDENOTE ABOUT THAT LAST POST I DID. I DIDNT RAT FATE OUT BY SAYING HE WAS THE WRITER THAT SAID THE OTHER KID WAS FATE. HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT OPENLY. THE STORY BEHIND THE BEEF HE HAD WITH THAT GUY IS OFF THE SUBJECT. BUT IF YOU KNEW FATE, THEN YOU KNEW A PERSON WHO LET ALONE A WRITE WHO ACTED WITHOUT THINKING BUT DIDNT CARE. THATS WHY HE GOT UP SO MUCH. HE NEVER GAVE A meet the Focker's WHO WAS WATCHING. HE GOT SO BAD THAT WE WANTED TO KICK HIM OUT OF THE MAD CREW BECAUSE HE WAS BRINGING HEAT ON US. BUT HE WAS THE GUY YOU LOVED TO HATE. A REBEL WITH A MARKER BUT WITH A CAUSE AS WELL. HE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE....PEACE...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2009 :  8:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by REEM

OH AND A SIDENOTE ABOUT THAT LAST POST I DID. I DIDNT RAT FATE OUT BY SAYING HE WAS THE WRITER THAT SAID THE OTHER KID WAS FATE. HE BRAGGED ABOUT IT OPENLY. THE STORY BEHIND THE BEEF HE HAD WITH THAT GUY IS OFF THE SUBJECT. BUT IF YOU KNEW FATE, THEN YOU KNEW A PERSON WHO LET ALONE A WRITE WHO ACTED WITHOUT THINKING BUT DIDNT CARE. THATS WHY HE GOT UP SO MUCH. HE NEVER GAVE A meet the Focker's WHO WAS WATCHING. HE GOT SO BAD THAT WE WANTED TO KICK HIM OUT OF THE MAD CREW BECAUSE HE WAS BRINGING HEAT ON US. BUT HE WAS THE GUY YOU LOVED TO HATE. A REBEL WITH A MARKER BUT WITH A CAUSE AS WELL. HE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE....PEACE...MAD CREW

FATE WAS A MONSTER WHEN IT CAME TO BOMBING...DUDE WAS ON THE FRONT LINES BACK THEN GRIMMY TO THE CORE STRAIGHT FLANNELS AND HOODYS.

Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2009 :  06:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ARE THERE WORDS FOR FATE AND HIS VENTURES? NO. SO MANY STORIES ABOUT THAT CAT. 1 STORY ABOUT HIM IS WE CAME BACK FROM A MISSION 1 DAY TO TAKE A BREAK. HANGING OUT, HE WAS JOKING AROUND. THE GUY PUT AN M&M UP HIS NOSE AND WAS WIGGED OUT BECAUSE IT WAS STUCK. WHY DID HE DO IT?? NO CLUE. HE WAS FATE. OUT OF ALL THE TIMES I WAS WITH HIM BOMBING, HE NEVER HAD THAT FEAR IN HIM. BUT meet the Focker's, WHEN THAT M&M WAS STUCK IN HIS NOSE, HE WAS SCARED. WE COULDNT HELP HIM BECAUSE WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD AND CRYING. IF THAT YELLOW M&M WAS STILL AROUND, MAYBE THAT WOULD GO INTO THE GRAFF HALL OF FAME. AND SY, NO MORE SEA ROACHES FOR A BIT. BUT AS YOU SEEN IN THAT PIC, MY WIFE WAS STRUGGLING TO HOLD IT UP WITH ONE HAND. THAT LOBSTER TAIL WAS A BIT THICK AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. PEACE...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

REEM
Orange Dot

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  2:28:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NEW CAMS ON THE STREET THE SIZE OF A MATCHBOX NOW? HMMMMMMMMMM. PEACE...MAD CREW
Go to Top of Page

Sy

Cyprus
3975 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  7:56:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CHGO. MADE 44 MILLION DOLLARS IN REVENUE STRICKLEY ON "RED LIGHT CAMERAS RACKETEERING"...DEMONSTRATIONS HAVE BEGUN ALSO I THINK THIS FALLS UNDER THE RICO ACT TOO...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
Chicago Graffiti © ABC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000